IGNORED

John Shrader 14: Preparing Toilet Paper for Zambia

Coconut Flan

Ah. That's sounds like the test I had with #1. The flow of blood in the umbilical cord was checked by scan. I had a c-section due to previous back surgery. 

Thank you all for explaining. The test wasn't really given a name. Just given to check dates and monitor growth. 

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, apple1 said:

Anyone know anything about Esther today?

Not that I know of because John's made his FB private.  The only new info is that John has had time to write 2 new bad "poems" for the Quill and Bible FB page:  "Press on, Oh Weary Pilgrim" and an ode to the "preserved" KJV.

And in today's news...John hates Catholics.  

We know this because he has posted a tsunami of god-awful poetry over the last two days detailing his suffering at the hands of those who seek to destroy him.  

I'm not sure who John thinks hates him more, Satan or Catholics.  In his petty little mind and his passive-aggressive poetry, it seems as though the Catholics have the upper hand right now.

I forgot to mention in my last post that some of John's troubles have to do with his church registration.  I think that's already been said here but it's nice to have it confirmed.

6 minutes ago, Carol said:

I'm not sure who John thinks hates him more, Satan or Catholics.

John's take home message seems to be that Satan is Catholic, Catholics are Satanic, and everyone except John's little cadre of Trail of Blooders are Catholic and therefore Satanic.  I may have got a little confused there.

Well as usual FJ has pulled a xmas miracle for me to keep me entertained over the break. 

But it couldn’t be any sweeter than John boy being deported. Let’s hope! 

So annoying his page is private. Truly obnoxious of him. 

Oh John-boy, I don't hate you.  I'm frequently peeved at you and your antics.  I'm frequently aghast at how you treat others.  But I don't hate you.  

Quite frankly, you are far too useless and pathetic to hate.  It would be a complete waste of energy.  The only thing you have ever successfully accomplished is impregnating your wife.  You confuse me, you sadden me, you annoy me...but you never threaten me.    You are just a silly man playing missionary and dressing up like a Jurassic Park worker on daddy's dollar. Exactly like a 5 year old.    

I pity everyone who is forced to come in contact with you, but I don't hate you.  You simply aren't worth hating.  

21 minutes ago, Milly-Molly-Mandy said:

Well as usual FJ has pulled a xmas miracle for me to keep me entertained over the break. 

But it couldn’t be any sweeter than John boy being deported. Let’s hope! 

So annoying his page is private. Truly obnoxious of him. 

I was ingloriously blocked last year just because?. Please let him get bored and make it public again. I rely on you all to keep me and other blocked FJ Sisters up-to-date. 2018 is going to be so boooorrrring!! 

MESSAGE FOR JOHN:greetings-waveyellow:

John, hiya, you know you need us. Come on. Go public again. You must be feeling so guilty about your life??? Prove you are not. Unblock. Go on. Dare you. 

John is now asking for prayers because tomorrow he is meeting with the immigration official that threatened to arrest him if he went on church property.

5 minutes ago, Meeka said:

John is now asking for prayers because tomorrow he is meeting with the immigration official that threatened to arrest him if he went on church property.

Wait!  Do we actually have someone who can see his private FB?  Praise be to Rufus!  @Meeka, you now have the serious responsibility to keep us all updated.

Any news on the baby?

And I will send good thoughts to the immigration official rather than prayers for Shrader.

Dear, Dear Meeka, praised be.

You have a huge responsibility on your shoulders. Rufus will see you through this mighty task. :ferret::ferret::ferret::ferret:, will be sent with sustanance of your choice. Please send in our orders asap. 

Your sisters in Rufus. 

I hope John gets laughed out of the room. I really wonder what his defense is since he can't own the land and he has been violating laws left and right. 

I don't follow the Shrader shred thread very often, but sounds like things are getting interesting.  If he's deported, does he have the $$s to pay for airfare to the US or is it possible that another country in Africa would take him?  What about his pregnant wife and eventual newborn?  Wonder if the Kellers, and possibly Duggars, have been providing support for his shenanigans.

11 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

I don't follow the Shrader shred thread very often, but sounds like things are getting interesting.  If he's deported, does he have the $$s to pay for airfare to the US or is it possible that another country in Africa would take him?  What about his pregnant wife and eventual newborn?  Wonder if the Kellers, and possibly Duggars, have been providing support for his shenanigans.

In the US of your deported you don't pay. I checked and it varies by country some countries pay some pay only after they try to get you to pay, some confiscate property to pay for your ticket. I couldn't find anything on Zambias policy. I hope they take his trooper, airplane, etc. to ship him back.

15 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Even if Zambia would pay to get rid of John, would they pay for tickets for the rest of the family?

I suspect if he's deported, the entire family will be deported. So maybe?

15 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Even if Zambia would pay to get rid of John, would they pay for tickets for the rest of the family?

I guess that depends on if they are getting deported as well or not. I would guess and it's only a guess that they would be given a deadline to self deport. Their visas are likely tied to Johns and wouldn't be good if his isn't. 

I know it's been brought up before but the US state department will loan you the money to get back home if your stranded. But they will require you to call everyone you can possibly think of and beg for money while they listen to the phone call, you will fly the cheapest flight home no matter how inconvenient, you will pay interest on the loan, and you will not be able to get your passport back until you have paid them them back in full

I can't imagine that Zambia would deport Johnny and keep Esther + umpteen mouths to feed. It would surely be the other way around. Fly Esther and kids home to her family. Keep J-boy as a deterrent to other great white saviour narrasists thinking about following in his dubious foot prints. The Rea and Sauder (sp) families appear to be doing things legally so I'm not counting them in this group for now.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if Mr Pelman has been working for immigration all this time, finding out Johns secrets and compiling a dossier for immigration. 

I hate to be a wet blanket but I don't think deportation is going to happen immediately.  Patience, my friends.

John has to be officially designated undesirable by Zambia to be deported.  Right now, he is just gagged.  Temporarily.  Pending possible (probable) arrest - if he has indeed broken laws.  (And I think he has.)

If he has any sense (he doesn't) he'd be planning to get out of Zambia ASAP along with his family ahead of deportation proceedings.  A Zambian jail isn't going to be very comfy.  All the fall-out from this is going to be traumatic for Esther and the children too.

Let me also point out to his idiotic father, Tri-County Baptist Church, other stupid donor churches, and his imbecilic leg-humpers ... there is no point in keeping gagged failed missionary John Shrader in Zambia any longer.

There is every reason to get the whole family out of there ASAP.  Esther and kids first, if Johnny digs his trotters in.  No, they will not be allowed to stay in Zambia if John is arrested.  They need to be brought back to the US.  Now!

If Shrader's Sending Church can't afford it they can petition the US Embassy and Consulate for help.  If the Consulate has to foot the bill for the tickets they will bill John and Tri-County for the expenses incurred.

That said, I'm guessing that US tax-payers will end up paying for removing the Shraders from  Zambia anyway.  Because when did John Shrader ever pay for anything?

I will keep you all updated on any of John shenanigans as long as I can view his account. You never know when he will start deleted a lot of people from his "friends" list.

He has not mentioned the pending baby at all. At least from what I have seen.

2 hours ago, Meeka said:

Oh I’ll be praying alright

3 hours ago, formergothardite said:

I hope John gets laughed out of the room. I really wonder what his defense is since he can't own the land and he has been violating laws left and right. 

Can anyone please update us on what laws he has broken.  I need to know how to pray for this. :twisted:

Edited for piss poor spelling and grammar.

The thing that worries me about John is that I could see him going to family annihilator route if faced with some circumstances.  I really hope I'm wrong and he just quietly takes to his bed and gets his feelings out with his new FB pomes page.

I think this might be the first time since we've been following him that he's had REAL (potential) consequences for any of his actions.

55 minutes ago, Curious said:

The thing that worries me about John is that I could see him going to family annihilator route if faced with some circumstances.  I really hope I'm wrong and he just quietly takes to his bed and gets his feelings out with his new FB pomes page.

I think this might be the first time since we've been following him that he's had REAL (potential) consequences for any of his actions.

I could see it I think in this case he is probably internally really happy. He gets to be persecuted he can go on the fundie talking circuit about how persecuted he was for Jesus. I am not sure how much he really actually wanted to stay in Zambia anymore so it's an easy out with saving a lot of face. He will be able to sell this to his supporters as not his fault, at least if they are anything like the fundies I know. The people whose opinions he cares about all think Christian's are the most persecuted religion. 

• laPapessaGiovanna locked this topic

Archived