IGNORED

John Shrader 14: Preparing Toilet Paper for Zambia

Coconut Flan

I'm afraid to say this - because I predicted John wouldn't last a year in Zambia - and I was obviously very wrong.

But it sure would be a great if John was deported back to the US. As someone said earlier in this thread, Esther's family could fix her and the kids up with a trailer on their property and could take some responsibility for the mess they helped create.

John should be on his own - since he cannot seem to do anything more to parent than be a sperm donor.

Gah.

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

John's whole life belongs to the folk who have aided him in Zambia, building, signing for land etc, while he is still on African soul.

The good sheeple of Tri-cross county church have provided EVERYTHING else. Every morsel and crumb. John is the property of folk from Zambia and The USA. John is OWNED by other people who have part shares in him. John is not an independent father of almost 11 children. He is very much dependent. Just as he would be if he had stayed in the USA, bummed around and claimed everything possible from welfare. 

John is a child in a mans body, creating more dependents for someone else to finance. 

Even David Rodrigues appears to work on occasion. 

Satan sure does Love John.

I don’t believe Esther’s parents think they ‘created any mess’ or gave her off to a baffoon, although they did and it’s damn shameful... my assumption is they would all go to daddy Shrader and preach or try to find some new mission, or grift and starve in an RV.no one in this situation has the ounce of intelligence or ability to self reflect and learn or grow. It’s disgusting.  

I hope Esther and the kids are ok :( No sympathy for John, he should have followed the law and used better judgement, but as always, he jumps into whatever random idea he has without thinking of the consequences.

Paul Abigail Miller(Rolling Pertussis)...you are unbelievable!  

You're encouraging John to rest when Esther is due to have her 11th baby any time??  How about encouraging Esther to rest?  WTF??!!  If you've been reading John for any more than twenty seconds you'd know all he does is take to his bed when things get tough.  He expects to be waited on while he's there.  

Why don't you tell him to get off his fat ass and make sure everything for Esther is prepared and ready?  Ask him if he's got a plan for her if things go wrong during the birth.  Is the 35 person GriftMobile gassed and ready to go should they need to race to the hospital to save Esther or the baby?  He's got oodles of free time now that Satan has chased him with a fire stick right into the arms of the law.  Remind him that it's not up to his kids to do this while he plays plays the dying fawn with four broken legs on a juice fast.  

JHC, he doesn't need to rest in the lord or, in his bed!!  He's a lying liar who lies and it's finally caught up with him.  He needs to put Esther and "her" kids first.  The least he could do is make sure she will be OK while he pays for his duplicity.

5a3f45c0e10b9_ScreenShot2017-12-23at10_04_59PM.png.07ca1515c1e0d1182f1f226f228bf5d5.png

On 12/22/2017 at 8:02 PM, formergothardite said:

Well he did give a full update and things did not go well. He cannot step one foot on the church property or he will be arrested.

It sounds like he finally pissed off the wrong people. He isn't saying whose these evil people are, but I bet the church property is in their name. 

It's about time someone else's father started throwing their weight around in this situation.  Lord knows John (and Esther and those poor kids) would be nowhere without his own father doing the heavy lifting.

On 12/23/2017 at 5:26 AM, formergothardite said:

John has made another post that is basically just like one of his comments except he adds a couple of things. 

Oh yes you have John. Your story doesn't make a bit of sense the way you tell it because you have intentionally left out important parts. If you want to be honest then say who actually owns that land and the building(Rodrick most likely), exactly what was the problem with your church sign(it advertises an illegal church) and why you have to only preach in the Copperbelt(because that is where you are legally supposed to be).

Isn't it Rodrick that he accused of stealing stuff?

I'm sure all the Zambians are just very upset that the Great White Preacher can't even preach. :roll:

So John is stuck not being able to play missionary until after Christmas. 

Someone asked about Esther:

This sounds like Rodrick and that he almost certainly owns this land. I think John always saw him as like a puppy who would mindlessly follow him around doing his bidding. It never entered his mind that he would one day stand up to John and then one day say "You know what, I fucking own all this shit."

100% of John followers(which appears to be almost no one) agree with John.

I'm going to call bullshit on whoever this person is (like Roderick, I agree) threatened Esther and the kids.  I love how these stories always grow when people starting going "now wait for a second, this makes no sense the way you are telling it."  Then suddenly there are threats to the wife, kids, puppies and The Lord!

We see this a lot when people ask us to remove content.  We just had someone we follow find out recently.  They emailed a simple please take down all content related to me because slander/bullying/posting public links on another place on the internet/etc.

We wrote back and said no sorry we will not be taking anything down per our ToU (our normal first response).

Then the reply back started with the threats to us.  We will report you (never where they will report us to, mind you) because your site is harassing/stalking/bullying my children blah blah blah.

I always write back with the standard if you want pictures taken down send a DMCA for each one and they will be reviewed and btw threats won't work on me, this isn't my first rodeo.  We won't be taking anything down.

This time the person gave up after 2 emails.  Sometimes they are more persistent and I have to teach them about libel, fair use and posting on the WORLD WIDE WEB.  Come to think of it I should start charging for my fundie education services ;)

John would be one that I had to talk really slow and explain that just because he thought something was unfair to him that didn't make it bullying/harassing/stalking/illegal/etc.

Money can't BUY the Power of God...as Simon the sorcerer found out. But fervent believing Prayer can BRING the Power of God if it's done in accordance to the Word of God!

Thanks for your fervent prayers dear friends.

God is on His Throne.

We are His Children.

We are His Servants.

We are His.

We are here at His call. He miraculously made a way for us to come here to serve Him in Africa with only 11.5 months of deputation.

He has sustained us through so many trials already, some so intense and severe that seasoned veterans in ministry predicted that ministry here would be unsustainable, and yet God has seen us through.

Time and time again He has set a table before us in the presence of our enemies, and we are humbly waiting for Him to do it again.

We are His, bought with the inestimable price of the Precious Blood of Jesus Christ.

This is HIS ministry.

We are in HIS care.

No matter what comes, we will trust HIM, and praise HIM!

May God alone be glorified,

Bro. John and Sister Esther Shrader, and the 11 "Littles"

I am guessing the seasoned veterans in ministry predicted John's ministry wasn't sustainable because it isn't and he is a pompous fool. 

There was nothing miraculous about John showing up in Zambia. His dad wanted him far away and helped produce a ton of money to get him out of the country. 

John seems a bit annoyed that people keep asking about Esther and the baby instead of focusing on him.

Someone asked about the baby since Esther was due a week ago.

That was the E.stimated D.ate of D.elivery. Babies come when they're ready. He's very responsive, good heart tones, so when he's good and ready, he'll come. Timothy was over two weeks "late," yet the APGAR test showed just a couple days past full gestation. So, all is well on the baby front, thanks for asking.

The APGAR SCORE is a quick health check for newborns and has nothing to do with gestation.

But there is a thing called overcarrying syndrome.

After week 41 complications are not that uncommon, including death.

Which is why doctors induce labour at that point.

postterm pregnancy wiki

28 minutes ago, Jellybean said:

I've never heard of the APGAR score being used to assess gestational age

Pretty sure this is something John just tossed in there because he is annoyed people dared to focus on someone besides him. The only person that deserves concern is him in his eyes. 

Ask the Naugler's how well an overdue pregnancy worked out for her and the baby.  These women have pregnancy after pregnancy, questionable nutrition and prenatal care and do the majority of the work in raising the kids and keeping the home (at least what can't be foisted on to the other kids).   They have to be completely exhausted all. the. time.

Frankly, it's amazing William Naugler was the first real tragedy we have seen in these families.  Even Joe Naugler had the good sense to realize a hospital was required when Nicole collapsed.   I wonder if John has that same sense of mind.   I certainly hope that someone around Esther when she is in labor has the sense/ability to make that decision if something goes wrong.

John sounds drunk or high rambling away in that latest post.  And quit lying, mate.  You spent 2 years not 11.5 months on deputation.  We have the date you loaded the family into the pop up trailer documented here.  That thread started on June 8, 2012.

Poor Esther.  I hope she has a decent RN midwife checking on her frequently because John certainly doesn't give a shit.  Luckily she is not in the back of beyond.  Kafue has a General Hospital with an Obstetrics department, and Lusaka's big teaching hospital is only 2 hours away by car if she has problems.  That is, IF John doesn't dig his trotters in and allows her to go to a hospital if she has complications.

The deafening silence on the part of the Reas and Sauders is interesting.  I have not seen them comment on John's latest crisis.  I expect Cheri and Danielle would step up to help Esther and the children if necessary though.  They are FB friends.  While John has probably alienated all the male missionaries in the area, I expect the wives are fond of Esther and the kids.

Also, paging Bro. Theophil!  You poor misguided little sap.  I hope you aren't in transit and your ticket to Zambia is refundable because you really should stay in Canada.  There isn't much point in going to Kafue now.  John can't preach and neither can you. 

If your ticket isn't refundable perhaps go to Kafulafuta and work with Joe Sarro instead.  Or go to Lusaka and hook up with the Sauders.  At least their missions are legitimate and they partner well with Zambians.  Heck, even join Rea in Lusaka.  He hasn't screwed up as badly as John.

Amazing how Bro. John is ALWAYS half-assed on his administrative/paperwork obligations and then expects God to bail him out.  Not a psychoanalyst and don't play one on TV, but I'm on fj, have a couch and I'm speculating that this issue with authority is a part of his yet-to-be diagnosed personality disorder.  It's also manifested by his absolute refusal to have a supervising minister.  The purpose of this would be to keep John accountable, and John simply cannot tolerate that. 

Sadly, Bro. John may be spattered when the shit hits the fan in the form of "evil men" taking over his church compound, preaching and (hopefully) doing good.  If they are very successful, I don't know what John will do, other than John ranting about Satan and going to bed. 

Are the big printers and other electronic items on the church property?  If so, John may be out of luck.   If they are at the house, John can still do his "printing" ministry.  

Every problem John's ever encountered can be traced directly back to his off-the-charts arrogance and refusal to listen or come under the authority of anyone else. It's truly disturbing how highly he thinks of himself and how little he respects literally every other human on earth. He cannot be questioned or corrected or reasoned with, EVER. I've noticed the only time he ever claims to feel humbled is when someone gives him something. He never learns any lessons or anything new about scriptures from anyone else. He always knows best, and anyone who disagrees is of Satan. I hope his day of reckoning has finally come. The people of Kafue deserve better than John, not to mention Esther and their ELEVEN children. What a mess. 

Well, he is well and truly on a manic streak now.  He's responding to people's comments, including the following: 

Spoiler

John Esther Shrader Amen my dear friend and Brother-in-Christ. I am actually a bit excited (though emotionally and physically exhausted as well) to see what God is going to do.

John Esther Shrader Thanks for your precious prayers

John Esther Shrader Thanks as well for saying something

[I accidentally deleted the time stamps, but he's responding quite rapidly here.]

Glad that John is excited to be persecuted!

Really hoping Esther is doing well.  Baby #11.  That's gotta be rough, what with the hard-working lifestyle she leads.  Damn shame John  can't be bothered to help pull his weight around the home. 

I admit that the (likely completely preventable) tragedy of the Nauglers really shook me.  Having so many kids with so little medical attention and often poor nutrition is just not a way to keep both mother and baby alive.  I really hope she's doing well and comes through everything okay.  I expect an asshat like John thinks, "well, she's done it 10 times before, so we're good!" never realizing that the danger increases with each and every delivery.  

I am just now starting down this rabbit hole, and I am only going back to #10 (about Jan 2017 or so.)

I tried to quote the original poster and I lost it, but this is completely Poisonwood Bible material.  I realize I am late to the party, but this is story is almost beyond belief.

Looking forward to catching up and being topical.

Back to last year's reading!

If they know they are having a boy, that means Esther had to have had a sonogram. So it seems she's getting at least some prenatal care. 

15 hours ago, amandaaries said:

I expect an asshat like John thinks, "well, she's done it 10 times before, so we're good!" never realizing that the danger increases with each and every delivery.  

John has an amazing ability to concentrate on one thing at a time, all the time: himself.  

He also cloaks his real self with his dedicated missionary persona; the church, the leafleting, soul winning,  are all merely props in John's ongoing play, where he struts away the days fighting his villainous arch enemy and adversary, Satan.  

When that gets stripped away, and it may be soon, who the hell knows what's going to happen.  His past converts got a glimpse of the real John, and got the hell out of there, ASAP.  

Sending my most loving wishes to Esther that she have a safe and uneventful labor and healthy baby. 

Villainous Satan is John's bestie. He hangs around John a lot. He helps John wreak havoc in Kafue, annoying folk right left and centre. 

Satan has fun helping John paper ' the compound '. Satan accompanied his bestie to the police station to accuse Roderick of phone theft.  Satan has stuck with John through out all of John's travails in Africa.  Satan is going to be bored when John gets thrown out of Zambia. 

John even mentions his bestie in pomes.

John just hasn't realised that Satan has been hanging on his every word. The converts who have escaped John's clutches know though. 

Merry Christmas everyone ...

John has wiped his Facebook page of incriminating evidence all the way back to 2015 as our Christmas gift from the World's Worst Missionary.  What a party pooper!

Best wishes to Esther, the kids, and the new baby anyway, John.  I hope they all stay safe.

For those at loose ends, our party game for today is to count the lies in "Fruits to Your Account."  Remember it took our hardworking missionary two whole days to rig up a video camera to the Truthymobile to get 20 seconds of vanity footage.  

Go!

19 hours ago, Howl said:

Are the big printers and other electronic items on the church property?  If so, John may be out of luck.   If they are at the house, John can still do his "printing" ministry. 

IIRC the big printers, John's "library," the piano, exercise equipment, colloidal silver machine, laundry equipment, icemaker, and "enough obstetrical equipment to stock a clinic" are all at the rented house with John.  Along with the two vehicles.  The trailer Daddy sent him was stuck in customs last time we heard.  The wingless plane is somewhere around too.

The Bibles donors sent are in the defunct chicken coop on the church land.

2 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

Villainous Satan is John's bestie. He hangs around John a lot. He helps John wreak havoc in Kafue, annoying folk right left and centre. 

Satan has fun helping John paper ' the compound '. Satan accompanied his bestie to the police station to accuse Roderick of phone theft.  Satan has stuck with John through out all of John's travails in Africa.  Satan is going to be bored when John gets thrown out of Zambia. 

John even mentions his bestie in pomes.

John just hasn't realised that Satan has been hanging on his every word. The converts who have escaped John's clutches know though. 

Kind of a Putin - Trump dynamic. 

1 hour ago, Palimpsest said:

John has wiped his Facebook page of incriminating evidence all the way back to 2015 as our Christmas gift from the World's Worst Missionary.  What a party pooper!

I wonder if this is because he got worse news on the church property front and he doesn't want us enjoying it. Is anyone friends with him and can give us updates? 

This is John though, he will eventually be back. He has done this countless times when things were not going like he wanted them to go. 

• laPapessaGiovanna locked this topic

Archived