IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins Part 2: Saved and Eating Weens, Like a MAN!

Destiny

We call them savaloys here in new Zealand. 

Ive been following bro Gary for a while now and am dying to.comment on his page. 

The whole rv saga is amazing to follow along with ...even I could see he was heading g for a rv lemon! !  When he asked for money many if his commentators would say. *praying brother....yeah..like that's what he wanted!!

Ffs Gary get a job!!

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, clese said:

We call them savaloys here in new Zealand. 

Ive been following bro Gary for a while now and am dying to.comment on his page. 

The whole rv saga is amazing to follow along with ...even I could see he was heading g for a rv lemon! !  When he asked for money many if his commentators would say. *praying brother....yeah..like that's what he wanted!!

Ffs Gary get a job!!

Ok folks, hi fellow kiwi! I don’t think I have ever had a saveloy that wasn’t battered at the fish and chip shop, as the  LORD intended  

Sis Dora, Saveloyed and full of gravy. 

Ok folks, Bro Gary has a "very unspoken" prayer request for y'all. I am SEVERELY curious as to what it could be. Usually his prayer requests are overly-spoken. 

Sis Jinjur

Hmm. That is interesting. He is definitely an over sharer.

Are they stuck somewhere? Without their big Lemon on wheels "home"? Will they have to grift to get the repairs paid for? Are they out of weens?

Stay tuned, folks. 

Sounds like someone (probably Satan) is questioning the sustainability of his "ministry". Bro Gary doesn't care though; he's going to do this regardless of how much of other people's money it costs. If you wanted him to live in a vehicle that isn't completely falling apart, you should have obeyed God and coughed up the $60k in the first place.

ghaw8.PNG.b402057c36236980c661ae0083c78eb4.PNG

The best things in life are free

I wanna grift them so please don't leave
Now give me money
That's what I want
That's what I want, yeah
That's what I want

My preachin gives you a thrill
But it sure don't pay my bills
Now give me money
That's what I want
That's what I want, yeah
That's what I want

Money don't buy everything it's true
But I'm always wanting something new
Now give me money
That's what I want
That's what I want, yeah
That's what I want

Well now give me money
A lot of money
Wow, yeah, I want everything to be free
Oh I want money
That's what I want
That's what I want, well
Now give me money
A lot of money
Wow, yeah, I need money
now, give me money
That's what I want, yeah

Apologies to John, Paul, George and Ringo

Bro. Gary is such a shameless taker!  That mechanic was very nice to them, I'm sure the mechanic needs $1500, that's good money!  Bro. Ween shoulda given him a couple hundred bucks.  Not cool.  And, you just know he hit him up for free work again.  No bartering, nothing, until the mechanic had to say no, pay me.  This dude makes terrible life choices and is rude AF.  Get to know your vehicle, especially since most people can't afford endless trips to get a vehicle fixed.  I mean, he seems to just not think practically as a KJV headship.  I bet he didn't even thoroughly ck that RV out.  It looks nice from the outside.  Before he drove it away he should've already known the gauges don't work!  Who does that?  I have to wonder if Becky knew better and is secretly pissed, she lived a non- ween life afterall.  Snarking aside, this pisses me off!  You have a family dude. Take better care of them!!!  Becky makes and feeds you biscuits and ween gravy and this is what she gets?  Give to people and I don't mean your "preaching", that's punishing them for good deeds.  I can't right now. :fubar:

sis. Beermeet  ( currently with food child)

Ok folks,

Any "It's always sunny in Philadelphia " fans?  He writes like Charlie! 

Screenshot_20171001-172228.png

Ok folks, 

This guy makes no freaking sense whatsoever. And I doubt any self-respecting church in Fairmont would want the Hawkinses to be part of "there Services". 

Sis mango_fandango (as I said before: 7lbs 11oz, forgot to mention: got jaundice)

2 hours ago, Beermeet said:

Ok folks,

Any "It's always sunny in Philadelphia " fans?  He writes like Charlie! 

Screenshot_20171001-172228.png

HAHAHA! He does, folks! 

I wonder if Bro Gary also keeps a "Dram Bok" (dream book) and sometimes draws pictures in place of more difficult words? 

@Nikedagain?. He most likely eats too much cheese and it explains all the bathroom pics!  Charlie work.  The weens and gravy are his milk steak!  Omg.  Does that make the Rods the McPoyle's?  

11 hours ago, Beermeet said:

@Nikedagain?. He most likely eats too much cheese and it explains all the bathroom pics!  Charlie work.  The weens and gravy are his milk steak!  Omg.  Does that make the Rods the McPoyle's?  

OMG The McPoyles are the greatest! It's entirely possible that the Rods are their fundie counterparts!

I've also noticed that when other folks are down on their luck and comment on Bro's posts, he's not very responsive to them.  He's not as charitable with his prayers. Dueling grifters? 

1 hour ago, Nikedagain? said:

I've also noticed that when other folks are down on their luck and comment on Bro's posts, he's not very responsive to them.  He's not as charitable with his prayers.

what a piece of shit he is.  granted, we already knew that, but this just clarifies it that much more.  i guess Jill Rodrigues has a rival for being The Most Selfish Dirtbag On The Planet.

Yep, Bro Ween can't be bothered to pray for anyone else. If it doesn't benefit him directly, it's not worth the time of the God of the KJB.

I wish God would lay it on Sis Becky's heart to demand a home that can't break down on the side of the road, and to stop torturing good Christians with her singing.

This man needs to find a real Jay Oh Bee to support his family.   This post... oh my.

"Ok folks one more night in WV LORD will then head home. Pray they can rebuild the starter by tomorrow so we can get down the road. What to do while here. Church tonight no better places."

Bro Gary doesn't even necessarily need to get a job and Sis Becky doesn't need to wait around for him to...become a completely different person. She's a nurse! Unlike so many fundie women, she has the ability to get a good job, and a not-insane number of children. She could get a nursing job, they could get suitable housing, and Ween could continue to compete for the role of World's Most Ridiculous Person without ruining the rest of the family's life while he's at it. Just as long as he DOES NOT HOMESCHOOL THE KIDS. Dear God, don't let him homeschool the kids.

A lot of fundies have gotten themselves into a position that would be difficult to get out of even if they magically got some sense. These ones are unique in that their circumstances are worse than most, but also easier to change. And yet here they are.

Needed some cheering up tonight so I came to my favorite thread. The shooting, Tom Petty and then a horrible fatal accident near our house on the freeway we drive to work every day. I can always count on you guys and Bro G's ridiculous antics to make me smile.

Sis Puma

3 hours ago, MarblesMom said:

This man needs to find a real Jay Oh Bee to support his family.   This post... oh my.

"Ok folks one more night in WV LORD will then head home. Pray they can rebuild the starter by tomorrow so we can get down the road. What to do while here. Church tonight no better places."

Jay O’Bee, you say? Does he have a FB page or email so Bro Gary could get in contact for funds?

10 hours ago, PumaLover said:

Needed some cheering up tonight so I came to my favorite thread. The shooting, Tom Petty and then a horrible fatal accident near our house on the freeway we drive to work every day. I can always count on you guys and Bro G's ridiculous antics to make me smile.

Sis Puma

Had a shit day too and it's just 1 pm here. This thread and Jilly's get me every time. 

The other day I said "Good Gravy and Weens!" aloud and only Mr. FF got it. Just now I dropped my sandwich and thought, "Oh no! Not my weens!!" Bro. Gary, what have you done to me!?

What's Brother Gary's favorite holiday?

Spoiler

Howl o' Weens! 

@Nikedagain? I always notice when people ask him for prayers, and it's radio silence.  It's not even difficult to say add a prayer request onto his FB, but he treats God's help as limited, so  if he prays for someone else, or asks others to pray for them, that means there's less for him.

@PumaLover @FundieFarmer Big internet hugs for you both.  I hope things get better

Ok @FundieFarmer,

How DARE you insinuate that Bro Gary even KNOWS about HalloWEEN?!?  I'll have you know that he, like all good CHRISTIANS, considers that to be SATAN'S HOLIDAY.  If you dress up like Buzz Lightyear, God hates you and you can't go to heaven no matter HOW full of gravy you are!!!!

Last Halloween got a little spicy on Bro Gary's generally white bread and weens fb page.  Everyone, PLEASE stop sending mail to Jesus on the cross.  Thanks:

Spoiler

59d3d1f7e6d3f_2017-10-0311_03_31-GaryHawkins.png.c5dfe4b92e12a91c5d6ce9ecb1e582ef.png

Beverly added some screenshots about the etymology of Halloween here.  I took them out as they are illegible and didn't further the conversation.  59d3d208bf79e_2017-10-0311_04_22-GaryHawkins.png.e144aa5cbdb1e94b14abe1049a204573.png59d3d20aa6682_2017-10-0311_05_11-GaryHawkins.png.bb18a8061bd425c17e9d883e1c906cfc.png59d3d20cd39a2_2017-10-0311_05_34-GaryHawkins.png.67f79b1b1dd98e01b5f200f2d0ce0733.png59d3d20ee6a2d_2017-10-0311_06_07-GaryHawkins.png.6ad41414e3f354e40af928142a6d139a.png

Luckily just a few days later, Bro Gary got cleansed by the sacred deck:

Spoiler

59d3d2581c36b_2017-10-0311_01_27-GaryHawkins.png.b561af08b81b6d1f09dd33fa68a1a072.png

And since the holidays are RIGHT around the corner, here's a gift giving suggestion from Bro Gary himself!  Just in case you have any pink ween loving grifters in your life:

Spoiler

59d3d2a32f70f_2017-10-0311_00_56-GaryHawkins.png.0b5b18a80008b747e10b1bdebc6efbb2.png

@Georgiana Mail him to the cross? Lol. Was Jesus up there long enough to fill out a change of address form?

About Halloween. Halloween was a big deal for my family growing up. Decorations, home made costumes, the works. My oldest bro married a woman who believed Halloween was a bad pagan holiday but bro wouldn't let her erase it completely so they came up with a compromise. Their kids celebrated a bastardized holiday they called "Harvoween". It was a cross between her church's harvest festival and Halloween. They're adults now and it comes up every year at the family Christmas party. Hilarity ensues.

I just can't with this man.  I am so disturbed by him/these threads. 

I am coming out of hiding because I needed to say that.  

That's it.  :hello:

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived