IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins Part 2: Saved and Eating Weens, Like a MAN!

Destiny

1 minute ago, Rhonda said:

One the other hand, red weens are kinda of a thang around these parts.

I hesitate to ask, but red weens? Is this going to be another reason I’m a vegetarian?

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Destiny said:

I hesitate to ask, but red weens? Is this going to be another reason I’m a vegetarian?

Its basically red hotdogs that turn the water pink when you boil them. The hubby calls them jiffy dogs. I cant eat em. They poison my stomache.  Lol

11 minutes ago, Destiny said:

It's going to validate every single misgiving you have ever had about eating meat. TRUST ME. 

6 minutes ago, Rhonda said:

Its basically red hotdogs that turn the water pink when you boil them. The hubby calls them jiffy dogs. I cant eat em. They poison my stomache.  Lol

This, ladies, is why i am a fucking vegetarian. Where the fuck is the puke emoji when i need it?

13 minutes ago, Destiny said:

This, ladies, is why i am a fucking vegetarian. Where the fuck is the puke emoji when i need it?

Are you sure? It has red dye #40, yummy  pink gravy comes from it. Maybe with a good red wine? 

IMG_7146.thumb.JPG.0b1c1524e56b67745465f9a925a336ed.JPG

24 minutes ago, DancingPhalanges said:

Are you sure? It has red dye #40, yummy  pink gravy comes from it. Maybe with a good red wine? 

I'd be kind of worried about partaking in eating that package of weens. Kind of old and possibly dangerous for your colon. Me thinks it is a tad bit out of date. 

Sis Eileen

39 minutes ago, DancingPhalanges said:

Try Wimmer's Pink Wieners when only the wimmiest wieners will do. They're skinless and Bro Gary approved. He gives them two weens up!

In other news, Gary's brand new(to them) grift mobile broke down on the highway 7 hours into their return home.  Oh, wait, that is their home.  

How much grift can a grifter grift when a grifter grifts a grift?

You just got out grifted. 

What I will never understand is how these crazy people keep getting other people to give them money, for doing literally nothing useful. 

Jesus himself at least turned water to wine...

9 minutes ago, elsiedindin said:

What I will never understand is how these crazy people keep getting other people to give them money, for doing literally nothing useful.

They stop at lots of places and people pay them to leave.

1 hour ago, SuperNova said:

Try Wimmer's Pink Wieners when only the wimmiest wieners will do. They're skinless and Bro Gary approved. He gives them two weens up!

Bro Gary is a skinless pink wiener aficionado.

3 minutes ago, Grimalkin said:

Bro Gary is a skinless pink wiener aficionado.

DIRTY! Also, LOL!

(yes, I am a giant 12yo boy)

Ok folks,  you're telling me bro. G'ween ran out of diesel and fucked up his RV, stranding his family GOD knows where, had to spend $700 (they have $700?) to tow it; is that what he meant?, still took time twice to grift for help on FB for the new used RV he still owes $5500 on that he fucked up? O.o

Does he not fill er up?  And, keep an eye on the damn what's it called......pedometer for cars.....ya know.  It's a good habit to have.  Bad ween, NO pink gravy.  

Sis. Beermeet 

6 hours ago, Carol said:

How much grift can a grifter grift when a grifter grifts a grift?

ok folks, that's just beautiful.  

1 hour ago, catlady said:

ok folks, that's just beautiful.  

It really, really is, folks. 

Ok folks, story time. Since my grandmother passed, I've been wearing a silver four-leaf clover necklace that belonged to her. Sadly, I lost it at some point about a month ago, and have been searching for a replacement. I hopped on etsy and found this. I'd like to think that grandma is smiling down on me right now. 

il_340x270.560715009_po5d.jpg

Folks it sounds like the dern fuel gauge isnt working a proper. The big rig ran out of gas. Diesel gas and the lines have to be bled. I dont know nutin about auto mobiles or big rigs but it sounds like a lotta upkeep and $$. Feeling pretty badly for that family right now. I severely wish they get it all fixed. 

OK folks Gary says he's being towed to Fairmont WV, which is 2.5 hours from the Rodriguii in Charleston, per google.  I am severely hoping for a Rod/Hawkins IRL double-grifting event.  Please Rufus make this happen!

I know this has been said before, but I can't get over the Bible post they put by the youngest boy on their bio page - assume he's the kid who doesn't live with them?  But wow:

Isaiah 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned everyone to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Looks so bizarre next to the picture of a smiling little boy. 

ETA Gary is just a money pit - he was grifting for this just in July - then the new RV grift, ongoing are the new tyres and undoubtedly the repairs/towing.  At some point he has to come to realise that God is not just sending him a subtle message, he's banging him over the head yelling "Stop this nonsense, get an actual job!"

We have a mechanic that has done over $1,500.00 work for free, but says he needs some money to fix the next problem because he has spent a lot of hours and his job has been forsaken. The parts and labor is estimated to be $2,000.00.

In May, before leaving NC, we blew the head gasket on the van. God has supplied all the needs, and hopefully next week, we will have the new motor and transmission in and the van going again. As we pulled into the first church in NY for the year, our brakes went out on the motor home and thankfully it has also been fixed. The cost of those repairs was about $450.00. 

Look, I feel bad for them on a platonic because they are fellow humans and they hit misfortune and I know financial strife is hard.

HOWEVER.

Now would be an excellent time to take a lesson in financial management about not leaping off financial cliffs into idiotic ideas. Even if he'd gotten the RV, he certainly should have refrained from driving off into the hinterlands until it was SAFE. He endangered not only his own family but also others by driving a vehicle that needs new tires and has inaccurate gauges. Something much, much worse could have happened.

I work with a Level One trauma center and I've seen some shit. I am totally fine with sounding like I'm overreacting here but shame on you, Brother Gary. Shame, shame on you. You could have really hurt some people- permanently altered lives- with your grifting ways. Get some sense into yourself and be a man.

Ok folks,

How could I not think of you when this came across my timeline today?

Sis Hugger

Screenshot 2017-09-30 at 11.57.47 AM.png

OK Folks, I found a lovely lunch for Bro Gary to go with that delightful Iced Gravy.

spam.jpg

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived