IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins Part 2: Saved and Eating Weens, Like a MAN!

Destiny

@JillsFlowerHeadband love that!

I also like to quote your father:

On 21.10.2017 at 4:32 AM, JillsFlowerHeadband said:

“someone’s dog got into the garbage”

and

On 21.10.2017 at 4:32 AM, JillsFlowerHeadband said:

Why Are You Showing Me This

These are so spot on the grossness :ENVOUTER:

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, Red Jumper said:

@JillsFlowerHeadband love that!

I also like to quote your father:

and

These are so spot on the grossness :ENVOUTER:

Ha! My dad is a character. I would’ve added my grandfather to the poll but he has an ancient flip phone that doesn’t get texts or photos and I haven’t seen him in person. Pop-pop would’ve come up with some real zingers for sure :D maybe next time I see him I’ll ask his opinion on the MAN FOOD weens. 

Ok folks,

New post  up, but I seriously doubt our  favorite weenie man wrote it.

It not spulled with same grammar and , uh, punctaion and stuff, uh

Sis who is hopeful for new snark worthy posts 

Mr. Pianokeeper came home and, instead of saying "Honey, I'm home!" or whatever normal people say, he announced to the kitties at the door, "GOOD WEENS! It's great to be home!" 

What a keeper. 

20 hours ago, Heathenmom said:

Ok folks,

New post  up, but I seriously doubt our  favorite weenie man wrote it.

It not spulled with same grammar and , uh, punctaion and stuff, uh

Sis who is hopeful for new snark worthy posts 

Ok sis

Maybe it was Sis Becky who wrote it? Her grammar and spelling seem more together than Bro Ween’s do. I agree with you though, the Weens have been far too quiet lately. I wonder if the grifting is not going forward (even though GOD willed them to grift, right?) 

Sis JFH, with no marginally witty description at this time

I was starting to wonder if Bro Gary had found out about us and made his posts friends-only, since he'd been quiet for so long! So this boring post is a relief. But who is going to really go out of their way to request a thank you note? I think the Weens just realized that they were pissing people off with their relentless, aggressive begging, and then after a week and a half of brainstorming, they came up with the genius idea about thank you notes as a way of reminding everyone to keep the money coming without directly begging.

Also, I just want to say that I always read the one commenter's last name as "Corn-Hole". :pb_lol: (You'll see who I mean.)

a reply to the latest begging/not really begging/please give us money post :

A P- Stil no job then, I see. Shameless much, my dear? Pay for your own stuff, you lazy useless grifter. People like you are truly outrageous. Too lazy and quite frankly stupid, given your atrocious spelling and ramblings, to get a job and work for a living.

sissy may-in need of some coffee, y'all need to   God says y'all need to give me some

Ok Folks, bro G'ween is selling a generator that doesn't work for $800.  Don't worry though, it just needs batteries, he looked it up.  He didn't try it or get it running, but, he looked it up so it's totally fine.  Good LORD of the KJV how lazy can one be?  It's not going to sell fast like that.  Sloth.

Sis. Beermeet

Gary's friend Randolph Shry is  worth a peek.

Screenshot_20171026-134237.png

52 minutes ago, Beermeet said:

Ok Folks, bro G'ween is selling a generator that doesn't work for $800.  Don't worry though, it just needs batteries, he looked it up.  He didn't try it or get it running, but, he looked it up so it's totally fine.  Good LORD of the KJV how lazy can one be?  It's not going to sell fast like that.  Sloth.

Sis. Beermeet

there's cheaper ones for sale on ebay...that actually work :pb_rollseyes:

sis may-who got her coffee no thanks to you people! you didn't do what I God asked you to do!

I must be losing my mind.  I actually feel kind of sorry for Gary et al after reading this post.  Sounds like me on a day when I feel like being particularly mean. :-(

"Still no job then, I see. Shameless much, my dear? Pay for your own stuff, you lazy useless grifter. People like you are truly outrageous. Too lazy and quite frankly stupid, given your atrocious spelling and ramblings, to get a job and work for a living".

ETA.

OK, I quickly came out of my brain fog and remembered Gary telling people they have to give because it's god's will.

Then I remembered his request that all his followers give12.00(?) each and he and Becky could have a nice, new motorhome.

Where's that slap emoji??

@Carol I agree with the part of your post where you changed your mind about feeling sorry for Bro.  I'm not sure he'd understand what words like "atrocious" and "ramblings" mean, anyway.

Sorry @Carol the slapping emoj I found is reserved to @Lurky because she worried about gnawing off her arm (other thread). You simply need a hug so you can pour your empathy onto some deserving soul :  :5624797ec149a_hug1: We still don't have a ween emoji, so this will have to do :burger: .I hope cheeseburgers is womin food and you don't have to feed it to some bro.

Yes indeed, Bro Gary is back in all his illiterate glory (thank Rufus?)   I also noted the $800 or best offer generator for sale "it run" but "it won't crank".  Okay Gary.  Also note he shares his own post. Do you suppose that he doesn't know that it shows up on his page  without sharing it? Since, um, he made the post.  Same oddball reason he hyperlinks his name?

who is this Andrea Preuss Person commenting on Garys Posts  (I think she at least reads here)?  I think what your doing is bullying and awful, stop it. You created a fake Profile just to harrass somebody on the Internet you dont know. Check your priorities and stop it.  I mean he is awful ... but what youre doing is not  better at all. 

8 minutes ago, itsme said:

who is this Andrea Preuss Person commenting on Garys Posts  (I think she at least reads here)?  I think what your doing is bullying and awful, stop it. You created a fake Profile just to harrass somebody on the Internet you dont know. Check your priorities and stop it.  I mean he is awful ... but what youre doing is not  better at all. 

This. I disagree with Bro Gary too.  But there are ways of publicly disagreeing and calling him out that aren’t bullying.

Well folks the font of my sympathies  ran over for Bro. I feels he thinks hes doin the write thing and good works. Someone dared and sold him a bus in not so good workin condition so Bro is repayin favors and sellin a generator that can sorta or will sorta work. Evens stevens ya know. Folks its not nice playin to write mean things on peoples pages- 

So just saw this picture on Reddit and it so reminded me of this thread I just had to share it. I feel as though bro Gary would 100% agree with the sentiment 

589E6462-CFE1-4ACB-9A1B-D979AA4CC801.jpeg

I too looked up the used generators online.  I found lots of RV dealers that sell used, re-conditioned,  guaranteed to run generators for less. I hope no one is stupid enough to buy Bro Gary's unless they want to make a donation. 

Does Bro Gary not know that he can delete comments or block people? I did enjoy reading his followers debating whether it not he should get a real job though. 

Ok folks, I'm really hoping for another anti-Halloween screed from Bro Gary. It's the the only ween he doesn't love.

Sis Jin

Also, I think this is a good look for him:

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017-10-30-15-33-41-1.png.65d59cbd796423b50729302f2f91db7b.png

2 hours ago, Dubiousclaire said:

I found lots of RV dealers that sell used, re-conditioned,  guaranteed to run generators for less. I hope no one is stupid enough to buy Bro Gary's unless they want to make a donation.

I'm not sure where Bro would be without the stupidity of others...but hopefully employed.

Ok, folks, I just have to say it. Happy Jesusween, y’all!!! :bananna-demon:May all your weens be good, and your gravy always more pink. 

Sis Lillymuffin

Becky (Now Rebecca Hawkins on FB) would like you to describe what her life is like using only a Gif. Come on, she's asking for it! The current ones are lame, somebody needs to post a good one! :kitty-wink:

Ok folks

Apparently there is a nail polish brand called Weens. Plenty of pink ones.

And Bro Gary needs one of these. I might’ve added something...:kitty-wink:

Sis mango_fandango

4D2B4EC3-6F79-423C-B5B5-F8DB2C497E2A.jpeg

The brand of generator is "Onan 5000."  Given what Onan is known for in the Bible, I find it way too amusing that it's being sold by Ween Lovin' Evangelical Gary.  

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived