IGNORED

Joe and Kendra 5: Married!

Destiny

9 hours ago, FleeJanaFree said:

I wear the same black flats for every formal occasion- I can't walk five feet in kitten heels without tripping. No exaggeration. They're just fancy enough for a wedding and just casual enough for most outfits except athletic wear. I will cry when they wear through.

Get another pair/ couple of pairs off ebay. Then you'll never have to say goodbye! ;-)

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, lizzybee said:

Her bouquets are so weird and dangly, it looks like they pulled up kudzu for them. BUT it's also unique. I can't say I've ever seen bouquets quite like that so that's something.

It's actually super popular right now. You'll find thousands of examples on Pinterest. Here are some behind the spoiler:

Spoiler

445f66bd1ba3704129d0ee77fb674f7c.jpg

Not that that's a bad thing at all. Just not exactly unique. ;)

All in all, I like the pictures so far. The bride certainly looks radiant. However, the Duggars always do a much better job at making the ceremony look halfway decent. The real snarkfest usually starts when we see pictures from the reception.

9 hours ago, OhNoNike said:

I like the candles bc it reminds me of Hogwarts.  Good luck in Hufflepuff, Kendra! ❤️

It was the first thing I thought when the question of the hanging candles arose ;)

They had to CGI them into the great hall, they tried with candles hanging from wires initially but they kept burning through them and dropping onto the set in the first film...........

I read it in "Hogwarts: A History" ;)  <channels Hermione Granger>

Joy and Austins Wedding has been shown already, I think it was in June? about 2 weeks after the wedding, IIRC. Alas, they will show it again, and then show the wedding planning, so don't worry, there are about a million other times you could still see it because they will probably also show flashbacks in Joe and Kendras wedding because they got engaged there...

I feel like Kendra (and maybe Joy) were the most beautiful Duggar brides. Why? I thin because they were the only ones who did not starve themselves down before the wedding (though, Joy did a little bit as well). The other girls looked starved and gaunt at their wedding which is not a fresh look at all.

btw. I was gaunt at the my own wedding as well because I was so stressed out beforehand. So maybe that's why they lost so much weight?

8 hours ago, eleanora3 said:

I'm pretty sure I remember her saying she went barefoot on her wedding day, same as Jill

I thought she wore cowboy boots?

I was thinking how hold is Kendra's mom? Could they do a bump potute toghether a la Anna and Dqueen?  

Anyway i really like what i saw till Now about her wedding close to jingers one  

Hmm never looked at the groomsmen to notice ill fitting suits, lol. 

I like her dress, it seems to suit her. It will be interesting to see how they evolve as a couple ....and where are they living? What does he do to support them? Is car flipping that lucrative?

Too young to marry if you can't hem your pants or iron them.  The Duggar women are all shoe challenged.  They were raised in used flip flops or they went barefoot.  Everything else in photo was nice but the pants especially the GROOM'S pants were a real show stopper!

6 hours ago, SeekingAdventure said:

Joy and Austins Wedding has been shown already, I think it was in June? about 2 weeks after the wedding, IIRC. Alas, they will show it again, and then show the wedding planning, so don't worry, there are about a million other times you could still see it because they will probably also show flashbacks in Joe and Kendras wedding because they got engaged there...

I didnt see youre post untill now, thank you for answering :)

I could not remember for my life that I have seen the wedding or not! LOL

But I have :) Haha :D 

4 hours ago, eveandadam said:

I feel like Kendra (and maybe Joy) were the most beautiful Duggar brides. Why? I thin because they were the only ones who did not starve themselves down before the wedding (though, Joy did a little bit as well). The other girls looked starved and gaunt at their wedding which is not a fresh look at all.

btw. I was gaunt at the my own wedding as well because I was so stressed out beforehand. So maybe that's why they lost so much weight?

I dindt get that anoyne starve them self, they look like them self before and under and after :)

Healthy lokking in my apitment :)

2 minutes ago, Irene said:

I could not remember for my life that I have seen the wedding or not! LOL

But I have :) Haha :D 

Imagine that!  Confirmation that the weddings are all running together, lol!

6 hours ago, eveandadam said:

I honestly don't think any of them looked starved at their weddings. Jinger and Jill have always been thin and they looked the same at their weddings. The only one who seemed like she MIGHT have lost some weight before the wedding was Jessa but IF she did it certainly wasn't excessive. But that's my opinion.

37 minutes ago, eleanora3 said:

Jessa at her wedding? Noo definitely not

I swear I read that. Does this not look like the tip of a brown cowboy boot?

e498decdcffefd31aeb0b9821b189f13--duggar

On 9/15/2017 at 4:56 PM, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

Well, the TLC-posted group shot isn't wide enough to cover the entire wedding party, both Josh & Anna were cut out as were others. The Duggar-posted group shot is of the bride and groom and all their siblings (except Jer, dunno where he went....lol) but that may explain why Anna wasn't in it (except they included Tyler so who knows....)

When you have so many bridesmaids and groomsmen that it's impossible to fit them all into every picture I think that's a sign you have too many!

The only thing I appreciate about Jill's wedding compared to the others is she just had like 5 bridesmaids.

On 9/15/2017 at 10:13 AM, Emily7057 said:

I found this on Tumblr. I figured you guys would like to see it. 

IMG_5593.PNG

Is there a better picture of the cake somewhere?

My stepdaughter and her husband ran down the aisle after their wedding too. If I remember right, Jenn wore white flip-flops under her dress....part of it was that she's the exact same height as her husband and heels would have not really looked right. 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived