IGNORED

Joe and Kendra 5: Married!

Destiny

I just want to see a clip of the rappelling, it looks cool.

I also just want to see a clip of Spurgeon throwing his bottle at a duck. I have no patience for entire episodes.

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So is this the 3rd wedding with some stupid prank where the best man pretends to have forgotten the ring? I recall one where JD has to run out of the church. So original.

to anyone who has seen the wedding preview or whatever it was. the 2 part thing, I mean. Was it 30minutes per part for you? I think it was 20 minutes all together for me? don't think I missed anything, it seemed rather fluid.

I have to say, I do like Joe and Kendra together, they seem to be very drawn to each other

Does anyone know the song that was sung while Joe and Kendra lit the candle during the ceremony?

It's called Butterfly Kisses. Don't know the artist.

Never mind, I looked it up. The original was by Bob Carlisle, but it sounded to me like someone was singing it live.

I can't believe none of them used 'Butterfly Kisses' till now. It's basically made for a fundie wedding. 

Yea, the 2 clips were pretty disappointing overall. I was thinking it was maybe 15 minutes worth of content. The kiss was long, but really cute with the little hug afterwards. They seem very happy so I'm happy for them.

Ugh. I cannot believe they used Butterfly Kisses. This is not a UNITY song, this is a song I heard a million times in the late 90's as a father/daughter dance. 

Loved her dress. I'm not a poofy dress girl but loved the sparkle. 

The kiss was long but you didn't see lip moment just them mashed together for a little longer than the other kisses we've seen. 

I didnt see Josh or Anna. The right side of the stage wasn't super visible though. Nor did I see them in the audience. I saw Jeremy & Austin in the 2nd row. Come to think of it I did not see Derick either. 

well, to be fair, it is only two weeks after the wedding, and they probably need to do a lot of editing to remove Josh of all of the wedding. (fingers crossed!)

I found the song to be rather odd for a wedding, tbh but whatever floats their boat.

As for Kendras parents, I sort of like her dad's humor. It's a bit weird, but it's just right up my alley. And they are both quite beautiful. Shame about the cult.. Same thing goes for Spurgeon. 

and I love her dress. It's very her, and I'm glad she has a personality, even though her giggling makes her seem like a immature school girl. But then again, age wise, she totally is..

6 hours ago, SeekingAdventure said:

to anyone who has seen the wedding preview or whatever it was. the 2 part thing, I mean. Was it 30minutes per part for you? I think it was 20 minutes all together for me? don't think I missed anything, it seemed rather fluid.

For me, the first part was about 11 1/2 minutes, and the second 8-ish minutes. So yes, overall it appeared to be about 20 minutes and ended right as the ceremony ended.

I'm watching it on demand now. Joe's tearing up was really sweet. I also didn't see Derrick sitting in the pew with the other sons in law (son in laws? w/e). I noticed that when Kendra's dad was giving her away to Joe she asked for a kiss and he ignored her/maybe didn't hear her? Awkward moment 

yeah, I think he said something to her instead, I noticed that too, but couldn't be bothered to watch it again. I also thought Joe was pretty sweet. he's not the prettiest crier :D

I just finished watching it on TLCGo (Realized if I could use my parent's cable log in to watch Game Of Thrones, I could use it for this too lol) as someone already mentioned above it was about 20 minutes worth of content all together. Didn't see Josh or Anna. Or anyone really for that matter. The bridesmaids weren't visible. 

Josiah was best man? Or am I confusing the siblings? 

Kendra's Dad made a joke about writing a dowry check. I get that it was a joke and meant to be funny but still slightly creepy. 

2 hours ago, DnAismyBaE said:

I'm watching it on demand now. Joe's tearing up was really sweet. I also didn't see Derrick sitting in the pew with the other sons in law (son in laws? w/e). I noticed that when Kendra's dad was giving her away to Joe she asked for a kiss and he ignored her/maybe didn't hear her? Awkward moment 

I noticed the lack of kiss too, but he then went into his speech to Joe about giving him a precious gift (ugh). I believe he did eventually give her a hug/kiss right before they all went up on stage. 

Just saw most of the wedding on YouTube...holy shit, Kendra's giggle is annoying.

myself, I could not live married to that without self medicating. Give me Michelle's voice any day. Best of luck Joe. Hopefully it's like that episode of how i met your mother and Teds so enamaored by Blah Blah he doesn't realize she never stops talking.

5 hours ago, DnAismyBaE said:

I also didn't see Derrick sitting in the pew with the other sons in law (son in laws? w/e).

He was sitting in that same pew, but way on the other end. It seemed there were children in between.

Or maybe Jeremy and Austin think he's as ridiculous as we do.

(I AM KIDDING before anyone starts an unfounded rumor.)

33 minutes ago, zygote373 said:

He was sitting in that same pew, but way on the other end. It seemed there were children in between.

Or maybe Jeremy and Austin think he's as ridiculous as we do.

(I AM KIDDING before anyone starts an unfounded rumor.)

Neh, Derick was outside, pulling the legs and wings off insects during the wedding, as Jim Bob confiscated his phone so he couldn't harass anyone on Twitter or Facebook during the ceremony.

17 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

Neh, Derick was outside, pulling the legs and wings off insects during the wedding, as Jim Bob confiscated his phone so he couldn't harass anyone on Twitter or Facebook during the ceremony.

This might be the funniest thing I've heard all day. 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived