IGNORED

Joe and Kendra 5: Married!

Destiny

KendraJoe.DuggarWedding8.png.d01365ba60cc708f6d64274d4db5f700.png

I like the color in this photo. Seemed like the most put together themed wedding. I am DYING to know about the reception then where it looked like there was trash all over the floor lmao

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jill's shoes do not match her dress or style that the other bridesmaids have and I hate them.

I don't care if I'm being petty. Those shoes are blah.

4 minutes ago, Seculardaisy said:

Jill's shoes do not match her dress or style that the other bridesmaids have and I hate them.

I don't care if I'm being petty. Those shoes are blah.

I don't like her shoes either but she's not the only one not matching the shoe colour scheme. Joy looks to be in nude too, and who is that next to Joe? Totally does not match anybody else's shoe style or colour at all.

Kendra looks stunning. The wedding looked well put together. Can't really find anything snarkworthy (except that Josh was included, but that makes me feel more sad than snarky). This might actually end up being my favorite Duggar wedding in terms of style and colors.

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Josiah is standing with Lauren. Is that going to get the speculation train going? My guess is yes. 

I considered it briefly, but they were the best man and maid of honor, so it makes sense that they would be together.

5 minutes ago, Mayluka said:

I considered it briefly, but they were the best man and maid of honor, so it makes sense that they would be together.

I agree. But people love to speculate possible fundie matches. 

Oh my God, I know this is BEC, but NONE of the groomsmen suits fit them properly. Especially the groom, he's got like half an inch of fabric pooled up atop his shoes. 

I think the Groom, at least, should look as put together as the bride. 

59bc19fa72f21_jokenphotog.thumb.jpg.b9a403685b94160ce9988b544c88b226.jpg

the photographer's bio from their website https://www.timsouza.com/home

I don't recall any other duggar using them for their wedding

2 minutes ago, KelseyAnn said:

Oh my God, I know this is BEC, but NONE of the groomsmen suits fit them properly. Especially the groom, he's got like half an inch of fabric pooled up atop his shoes. 

omg I honestly didn't notice but now that you point it out it looks ridiculous!!!

8 minutes ago, KelseyAnn said:

They also look like they just came out of the packaging. Did they even wash them before they wore them? I know a lot of people don't but I have a thing about washing new clothes before they are worn.

I think Kendra looks good.(kinda disappointed at no mint dress or rainbow earrings)

I'd put her dress in a respectable 3rd place, behind Jinger's showstopper and Princess Blessa's pretty blush number.  

The decor looks lovely. Much more elegant than I was expecting.

I love the colors of everything - reminds me of succulents and I love succulents. I love the candle backdrop too. I think her dress is perfect for her. I actually like the bridesmaid dresses too. I think the blue suits look great with the color scheme. Well done overall.

I'm a little shocked that Jinger had her arm in a man's shoulder, and it wasn't her husband. I think I may have to lie down to recover.

4 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

I'm a little shocked that Jinger had her arm in a man's shoulder, and it wasn't her husband. I think I may have to lie down to recover.

Do you mean in the silly wedding party picture? That's Jedidiah, I believe, so her brother. Clearly they think that's fine.

5 minutes ago, metheglyn said:

Do you mean in the silly wedding party picture? That's Jedidiah, I believe, so her brother. Clearly they think that's fine.

Wow. I didn't recognize him. Guess I won't have to lie down after all.

My bec comments: I don't like the candles. They look macabre. Maybe in clear votives it wouldn't look so... heavy? Joy's baby bump. Wowzers. Poor girl's not going to be able to stand by the 7th month. Josh. GROSS. Shaking my head at that family just acting like all is better. 

2 hours ago, AlwaysExcited said:

No, Josh, NO. GO AWAY. 

i don't see any dimwit- thank you 

but Joy - she clearly is having a big baby 

15 minutes ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

Based on the pics, I'd say this is the best styled Duggar Wedding so far.

You mean you DIDN'T LOVE the GiANT V at jinger's wedding 

Hands down 

Kendra is gorgeous and seems (so far) like a fun and bubbly person. I'm jealous of her round face, I don't know why most people tend to wish for an oval shape. I feel like she could pull off any hairdo or outfit. She's adorable.

I am guessing the Kendra, Joy, and Jinger wanted an outdoor wedding, but for some reason, it would not have been feasible. Maybe there is a chair rental that they did not want to pay for.

1 minute ago, sunshine said:

I am guessing the Kendra, Joy, and Jinger wanted an outdoor wedding, but for some reason, it would not have been feasible. Maybe there is a chair rental that they did not want to pay for.

I've always just kind of assumed that they don't believe it's a REAL wedding if you're not married in God's house. But the chair rental cost is a good point too lol.

So when are we gonna start the rumor that Anna's secretly planning her escape from the Duggars, and that's why she excused herself from being in the pics? lol (totally tongue-in-cheek here... we're not the Inquistr.)

I gotta say, I like the candles. It's a very pretty effect, though I agree with whoever said clear holders might have worked better.

And I know it's not the Joy thread, but oof. I really hope she's just arching her back there, otherwise she is carrying big even for her height.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived