IGNORED

Alex Jones

47of74

Alex is getting spanked in court

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 6

Ol' Norm is already about 1/2 mile up shit creek with the judge.  Not only his past behavior but his opening statements as well were seen as improper by the court.

Mattei objected to Pattis’ opening statements multiple times, as defense counsel suggested the plaintiffs have political motives to sue Jones.

The judge, Bellis, sustained these objections, but Pattis continued.

“Attorney Pattis, that is improper. Either finish your opening, or be seated,” Bellis said.

“No one on my side of the aisle will minimize what these people lost,” Pattis said. “It’s unthinkable.”

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Good! I'm dreaming of him being slapped with a massive penalty that isn't capped in the way that Texas law caps these kinds of things. Please let him be wrung out like a damp sponge.

• Upvote 8

The judge seems to be done with his crap:

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 10

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

The judge seems to be done with his crap:

Yeah Pattis is making the judge's list of least favorite attorneys at this point.  He keeps it up he might be an agenda item on the next meeting of the lawyer discipline body for CT.

• Upvote 5

21 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Wow- that is a SIGNIFICANT sanction and Judge Bellis took care to make a very good record for the appellate court.  She basically just yanked the biggest part of their defense (that they didn't profit off their horrible disgusting lies).  Referencing the Texas case was a very smart move on her part.  It must thoroughly burn Jones, a misogynist, to be smacked down so hard by a woman in power.  

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

Yeah this is gonna end well for Alex (sarcasm)....

A defiant Alex Jones showed up at a Connecticut courthouse Tuesday declaring his innocence despite already being found liable for spreading the lie that the 2012 Sandy Hook school massacre was a hoax.

A jury seated about 20 miles (32 kilometers) from Sandy Hook in Waterbury Superior Court has been hearing evidence for a week to determine how much Jones must pay the families of eight victims and an FBI agent who was among the first to respond to the shooting that took the lives of 20 first graders and six educators.

Jones spent just a few minutes at the courthouse, arriving at about 9:30 a.m., accompanied by one of his attorneys and repeating declarations he made last week on his Infowars web show that the proceeding is nothing more than a “show trial.”

“This is a travesty of justice and this judge is a tyrant,” Jones said outside the courthouse. “This judge is ordering me to say that I’m guilty and to say that I’m a liar. None of that is true. I was not wrong about Sandy Hook on purpose. I questioned it.”

That's gonna get back to the judge in a hurry and she might have a few things to say about this idiot.

• Thank You 7

6 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Yeah this is gonna end well for Alex (sarcasm)....

That's gonna get back to the judge in a hurry and she might have a few things to say about this idiot.

Why does Alex Jones sound so much like an elementary student or middle school student? I hear that almost everyday! It still holds no water with me.

• Upvote 5

Yeah this all is coming back to bite Alex in his behind.

• Upvote 6

13 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Jones better chill out or he’s going to be slapped with a contempt charge.

Oh I would so want to see video of him getting handcuffed and marched out to the contempt holding cell.  

• Haha 1
  • I Agree 5

Yeah keep digging that hole Alex

• Upvote 6
  • Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Yeah keep digging that hole Alex

Where did all his money from his fake supplements go?

• Upvote 8

Alex did not have a good day in court

Lawyers in the defamation trial of Alex Jones agreed Friday not return him to the stand until next week after a contentious day of testimony Thursday about his promotion of the lie that the 2012 Sandy Hook massacre was a hoax.

Jones' lawyer, Norm Pattis, told the judge he would waive his right to cross-examine Jones and instead call him again as a defense witness next week.

"We think that this will streamline the proceeding, lower the temperature level and help the jury focus on what it needs to decide," Pattis said.

Without Jones to testify, Bellis excused the panel at midday. But, at the request of the plaintiffs' attorney, repeated her instructions that the jury should not do any outside research, should avoid any news conferences outside the courthouse and avoid media coverage of the trial.

I wish Bellis woukd hold that fuck in contempt and let him cool his heels in jail for a few days. 

• Upvote 8

2 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Alex did not have a good day in court

I wish Bellis woukd hold that fuck in contempt and let him cool his heels in jail for a few days. 

This trial feels very different, although I admit I have not followed it as closely as the Texas one. Commentators I trust, such as Ace Associate Morgan Stringer (@MoString) on Twitter say that Plaintiff's lawyer Mattei is doing an excellent job, but I feel really nervous about Jones and Pattis spouting their nonsense relatively freely in court and on the steps of the courthouse. Those pressers outside the courthouse feel deeply deeply disrespectful as well. Jones and Pattis are such hateful, disrespectful POS.

It is entirely in keeping with these creeps that the Law & Crime network had to suspend comments on YouTube videos about the trial because assholes were filling them up with terrible comments about Sandy Hook being fake etc.

• Upvote 7

On 9/23/2022 at 5:48 PM, Katzchen24 said:

This trial feels very different, although I admit I have not followed it as closely as the Texas one. Commentators I trust, such as Ace Associate Morgan Stringer (@MoString) on Twitter say that Plaintiff's lawyer Mattei is doing an excellent job, but I feel really nervous about Jones and Pattis spouting their nonsense relatively freely in court and on the steps of the courthouse. Those pressers outside the courthouse feel deeply deeply disrespectful as well. Jones and Pattis are such hateful, disrespectful POS.

It is entirely in keeping with these creeps that the Law & Crime network had to suspend comments on YouTube videos about the trial because assholes were filling them up with terrible comments about Sandy Hook being fake etc.

I really hope its a case of the judge giving them all enough vine to hang themselves with.  That when she rules against them when they whine she can tell them well you said this, this, and this AND this is how much you've got to stand on now.  And that these cannons of douce have no one to blame but themselves.  I get the feeling she's trying to create a good record for higher CT courts that this is why she ruled as she did and not leave Jonsie, Douscheshitz, etc any room to complain.   

Edited by 47of74
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

God that closing by Pattis. So awful. So disrespectful! If the jury doesn’t show up Tuesday and say “everything AND his soul, whatever tattered shreds he has left,” there’s no Justice in this world.

• I Agree 4

11 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Someone needs to tell this asswipe Jones that some of the biggest liberals in the history of this country came out of the Midwest.  Of course that fucker would never listen.

• Upvote 8

7 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Someone needs to tell this asswipe Jones that some of the biggest liberals in the history of this country came out of the Midwest.  Of course that fucker would never listen.

Rob Reiner, who is Jewish, was specifically mentioned by the asswipe.  I'm not sure it's just "liberals" that he's attacking here.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic