IGNORED

Joy and Austin: Attending Conferences and Getting Pregnant

Coconut Flan

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had to google the quad bike question. A doc on the first website that popped up had this to say, I had a little chuckle at the bluntness of their reply ;) 

quadbike.png

34 minutes ago, Tangy Bee said:

Damn. Can someone PLEASE explain to me how you hide a pregnancy that far along??? 

how far along do you people think she is ? 

The absolute most pregnant she could be, assuming conception on wedding night, is like 15 or 16 weeks.

......Unless she gives birth to a 9 pound "preemie" in 5 months.

I will say that often the signs at amusement parks are overly cautious.  Pregnant women are not glass and many can do most of what they would normally do.  I will say they probably didn't have a doctors opinion which is the worst part to me.  I am more shocked that they will likely not get proper prenatal care.  

I have a not surprised but still kind of sad reaction as many said before. Also you tend to be fertile in your early to mid 20s so I'm assuming she'll also be one that pops them out pretty often.

I guess I'm surprised none of her siblings have done their "omg so proud of you Joy".

Also would she now ask Jill, her sister-mom for advice?

Ok, I'll say it. Congratulations for expecting a much wanted baby. Yes, I abhor the cult this baby will be born into an Joy has not had many options in life to choose from. But let's face it. The parents are legal adults, healthy, financially stable, in love, and this kid is really welcome. I could think of worse things that could have happened.

My heart sank a little seeing the news. Expected yes but still makes me sad, babies having babies. Can TLC rethink their timelines now for this show?  This season is going to be extra messy if they show Joken's wedding and announce Joys pregnancy and then go back to her wedding dress shopping. 

3 minutes ago, Screamapillar said:

The absolute most pregnant she could be, assuming conception on wedding night, is like 15 or 16 weeks.

so four months tops - how is that really pregnant - isn't it newly pregnant? 

so come January 2018 she will give birth 

got it 

They got a People exclusive right?  I'm even more curious why Jill and Sam didn't.  Are the Dillards moving out of the spotlight?  That might be good for them.

2 minutes ago, foreign fundie said:

The parents are legal adults, healthy, financially stable, in love, and this kid is really welcome. I could think of worse things that could have happened.

Exactly. As depressing as it is for me on Joy's end, Austin is the most financially stable Duggar son-in-law so far, so I can't help but think they'll be just fine.

1 minute ago, justoneoftwo said:

They got a People exclusive right?  I'm even more curious why Jill and Sam didn't.  Are the Dillards moving out of the spotlight?  That might be good for them.

At this rate Joy and Austin are picking up the slack for not only Jinger and Jeremy and Derick and Jill. 

Derick and Jill are longer in the  stream because she can't get pregnant fast enough anymore. And Derick has lost his mind and can't be seen for a number of weeks until he is better. 

Jinger and Jeremy are living their lives and will adopt first - guarantee it. 

Expect congrats videos from the rest of the family within hours. 

Just now, Jatalie1996 said:

Exactly. As depressing as it is for me on Joy's end, Austin is the most financially stable Duggar son-in-law so far, so I can't help but think they'll be just fine.

Joy seems happy, relaxed, and at peace. I hate that she's in a fundamentalist cult, but obviously she doesn't. It seems like she's exactly where she wants to be right now. Maybe that will change after she has five kids under five. Maybe not. There are so many things I wish were different, for her sake and the sake of her future children, but at least she's not desperate and miserable. That's something.

well, thats depressing. I had hope.

For some reason, I thought she'd have some more time.

I wonder if she really is popping that much or if it is just because of the placement of their hands that she seems soo pregnant already..

Not shocked but I'm hoping this doesn't start the why isn't Jinger pregnant questions.  Especially if she is having trouble or if they are doing something on the down low to prevent.  I just don't want to see Jinger pressured if she is wanting to wait.

Just now, frugalitymom said:

Not shocked but I'm hoping this doesn't start the why isn't Jinger pregnant questions.  

I keep saying she doesn't have to because Jessa does what is in her power and gets herself pregnant instead of Jinger. It's a pact. Again she will adopt - I see it. 

Just now, frugalitymom said:

I just don't want to see Jinger pressured if she is wanting to wait.

Me neither. But sadly coming from the Duggar family, and being in the spotlight for one reason and one reason only (her mother had a crazy number of kids and their 'leave it up to God' ideology) the pressure is inevitable. It sucks, but at least they do have the option of stepping out of the spotlight and attempting to live a private life if they so desire. That won't change the pressure coming from inside the family, though.

Man, the duggar clan was due for an announcement and I had a feeling this was going to be the next one, EVEN with the impending D/K wedding which I still think will happen next weekend & Anna's baby. They seem super happy about it so whatevs, no shame from me since it isn't my life.

I feel sorry for these girls. They've been brainwashed into the idea that they're nothing more than broodmares. The LAST thing the world needs is another generation of brainwashed, semi-literate, non-critical thinking morons.

I'm sure Joy was totally safe whilst dirt biking riding, 'cause you know, Jesus Take The Wheel and all that !

Has anyone of you seen the announcement. I dunno if it is just my imagination, but didn't Austin say he's hoping or thinking it is a girl and then they refered to the baby as 'him'. Is it possible they already know now? 

I'm shocked. Nah, I'm actually more surprised Jinger is still seemingly not pregnant. They will make it to their first anniversary w/o a baby. Pretty amazing for a Duggar. Who knows, maybe she is having trouble conceiving rather than choosing to wait for babies. 

Wow! What shocking news...NOT!

I'm obviously not surprised by this at all but I still think she's way too young. She is younger than my little brother and at this point she will be about 1.5 years younger than Michelle was when she had Fuckface. SMH.

On the bright side, I am glad Jinger is still well on track to hitting her first anniversary without a special announcement, although i hope it's by choice.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived