IGNORED

Where in the World Is Doug Philips (Who Is a Tool)? Part 6: With the Gyrating Flesh

Coconut Flan

Jeeze, these people. It's not hard to speculate on what women can do with oils to get their husbands on board.  Just sayin'. 

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, bea said:

Noooooo! Those oils are not to be rubbed on anything.

Sniff only?  Surely they are all on the organic coconut oil bandwagon. 

22 minutes ago, Howl said:

Crickets on Beall's Blog since the end of July.  When's her 50th?

October 6, according to her blog.

9 hours ago, Howl said:

Jeeze, these people. It's not hard to speculate on what women can do with oils to get their husbands on board.  Just sayin'. 

Oh, Stacy McDonald has talked about the use of essential oils in the bedroom. She's pretty frank about the pleasures of sex for a fundie; I'll give her that.

(Essential oils are quite potent; you're not supposed to ingest them and they should be diluted in a carrier oil before applying on the skin. But apparently YL oils are super duper special therapeutic grade, so the rules don't apply. I guess that's why YL oils cost a shit ton more than other brands.)

8 hours ago, Marian the Librarian said:

October 6, according to her blog.

Yes and there is that wedding this weekend. Maybe they are picking Flo s ft he Pussycats  up at the airport or contriving some war-bride charade/charette with French songs for the occasion. 

Oh, Stacy McDonald has talked about the use of essential oils in the bedroom. She's pretty frank about the pleasures of sex for a fundie; I'll give her that.
(Essential oils are quite potent; you're not supposed to ingest them and they should be diluted in a carrier oil before applying on the skin. But apparently YL oils are super duper special therapeutic grade, so the rules don't apply. I guess that's why YL oils cost a shit ton more than other brands.)
Yrrrrgh. Essential oils aren't regulated or graded. There NO SUCH THING as therapeutic grade oil. It's actually a trademarked marketing term by the OTHER MLM ripoff scheme, DoTerra.
YL was started by a guy who served time in prison for practicing medicine without a license and manslaughter, having delivered a baby in water that died as a result of his ineptness. YL has been cited by the FDA for misleading practices several times, and the company was just convicted for using fragrance oils (synthetic) and violating the endangered species act by using endangered plants to make oils.
They suck. Stacey knows it. She's a crook.

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 8:03 PM, Flyinthesoup said:

I agree!  I am wondering if Beall turning 50 will unveil a separation that's been in place with a divorce settlement soon, or already has taken place.

If there was a divorce, I'd be surprised if she made any sort of public announcement or admission, even on her social media, since it would basically be a public admission of failure on her part... If anything, she'll probably wait a year and then post a "throwback to the day I thought everything ended, but NOW look what God has done!"-type thing.

If there was a divorce, I'd be surprised if she made any sort of public announcement or admission, even on her social media, since it would basically be a public admission of failure on her part... If anything, she'll probably wait a year and then post a "throwback to the day I thought everything ended, but NOW look what God has done!"-type thing.

I don't think they'll divorce. Too much investment in the "NEVER EVER EVER DIVORCE" message. Plus, honestly, a divorce won't benefit anyone unless someone wants to marry again. From all appearances, Beall and the kids are supported financially (begging for European trips notwithstanding). Dougie is playboy-ing around the US and Europe with whoever catches his fancy. Why court scandal?

I have NO idea if "family is everything with Daddy at the helm" DPIAT sees his kids, though he at least seems to see whichever girl who was in NY. Though his absence at (God, I'm so terrible with the kids names) JT?'s graduation made me wonder. And wasn't there an engagement party where there were no pictures or mention of Daddy The Patriarch?

I do wonder what the kids think of this, with the lawsuit and Dad going full-on libertine in Europe. Especially the older ones. Beall seems hip-deep in frantic avoidance, and the older ones were raised in the VF cult, so I'm curious. They've been told their whole lives that Dad Can Do No Wrong and then oh hey Dad's closed the church and dissolved the business because he was sexually abusing the nanny, and now he's ditched the family. WTF does that do to a kids self-esteem?

I wonder the same thing about the BRADRICK! spawn.

The wedding was today. Doug was there. There are photos on Sam Turley's Instagram among others.

Here's a photo from their photographer's account.

Screenshot_20170929-184348.png

From Beall's "E.B.P." Instagram:

"count.down.to.50 A glimpse of an amazing day from my personal account. One week before I turn 50, my darling boy married his darling girl. #allmychildren #allmykids#turning50 #myboyismarried"

Pretty dress, pretty bride. (And I love the long hair on Justice.)

Screen Shot 2017-09-30 at 11.47.33 AM.png

16 minutes ago, bea said:

Who's the one with the mullet?

Pretty sure that's Justice width long hair. It doesn't look short in the front in order to qualify for mullet status. 

I do wonder about Justice... he's tall, blonde, and seems to have a work ethic.
Are we sure he's really Doug's?
Ooooooh.....[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

On 9/30/2017 at 12:50 PM, Marian the Librarian said:

From Beall's "E.B.P." Instagram:

"count.down.to.50 A glimpse of an amazing day from my personal account. One week before I turn 50, my darling boy married his darling girl. #allmychildren #allmykids#turning50 #myboyismarried"

Pretty dress, pretty bride. (And I love the long hair on Justice.)

Screen Shot 2017-09-30 at 11.47.33 AM.png

This picture interests me very much. Everybody is huggy-huggy and physically clinging to each other...except Justice. He's very much standing by himself, and is alone- the hands in the pockets body language reinforces that. He's grown up and done a hell of a lot of stuff, and he's no longer really part of their fake cosplay world. Of all the kids, Justice intrigues me the most, and I feel like he's going to be the biggest success out of all eight kids. 

3 minutes ago, Quinquagenarian said:

Who is with him. Interesting "chemise" on the guy in the background 

I do believe that's a Turley with him. They've always been huge Doug fans.

2 hours ago, Sobeknofret said:

I do believe that's a Turley with him. They've always been huge Doug fans.

That's Sam Turley. Pic here is from his public FB page.

Screen Shot 2017-10-01 at 8.38.02 PM.png

12 hours ago, Sobeknofret said:

This picture interests me very much. Everybody is huggy-huggy and physically clinging to each other...except Justice. He's very much standing by himself, and is alone- the hands in the pockets body language reinforces that. He's grown up and done a hell of a lot of stuff, and he's no longer really part of their fake cosplay world. Of all the kids, Justice intrigues me the most, and I feel like he's going to be the biggest success out of all eight kids. 

Yes, I agree and don't underestimate Jubilee.  And the younger boy--I think it's Providence is interestingly on the "end" as well.  These three.  So do Mr and Mrs. JTits live in Pennsylvania now and are there any Spanky Sightings? Am gathering that Jubilee and Virginia were bridesmaids and that Little Eva sang (hopefully not with DPIARBT stroking her head and next to her) and  Liberty was a "grownup" and sat with her mom?  Also, Orlando has good connections to Europe so I'm thinking that a plane was caught to Belgium and not EVERYONE was on the roadtrip home.

2 hours ago, Quinquagenarian said:

Yes, I agree and don't underestimate Jubilee.  

I would love to see one or more of the daughters live independently. What has Jubilee done to make her a candidate?

3 hours ago, Quinquagenarian said:

Yes, I agree and don't underestimate Jubilee.  And the younger boy--I think it's Providence is interestingly on the "end" as well.  These three.  So do Mr and Mrs. JTits live in Pennsylvania now and are there any Spanky Sightings? Am gathering that Jubilee and Virginia were bridesmaids and that Little Eva sang

Boy doesn't Jubilee look an awful lot like Lourdes Torres in that picture, though? I genuinely did a double take wondering why Lourdes was in Josh Phillips's wedding party.

59 minutes ago, StacyW said:

I would love to see one or more of the daughters live independently. What has Jubilee done to make her a candidate?

Nothing super particularly, but she just seems to not jump up in the camera and limelight and is the least vocal of the three meatballers. She strikes me as going along with it but not being quite as impassioned about it all.  I don't have anything other than my impression. I've just always thought she seemed a little more independent than the other two. Liberty seems quite attached to Beall and Little Eva seems unusually attached to DPARBT and Jubilee seems a bit more independent.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived