IGNORED

Where in the World Is Doug Philips (Who Is a Tool)? Part 6: With the Gyrating Flesh

Coconut Flan

21 minutes ago, Marian the Librarian said:

Well, well, well - Little Dougie's true proclivities are showing yet again.

I can only imagine the cognitive dissonance the poor dear suffers when casting his mind back to one of his many pearls of patriarchal wisdom from "Return of the Daughters:"

The sad thing is that there are men in that culture who find ways to "biblically" justify having mistresses, visiting prostitutes, hiring strippers, etc.  There is a school of thought that believes that adultery is only sleeping with another man's wife.  The sin is against the man for stealing his property.  The same goes for raping a daughter under her father's protection.  Any woman who is unmarried, or removed from her father's or husband's protection is fair game, just like a lawnmower someone left out on the curb.  Granted, it's the more extreme Vaughn Ohlman types that believe this stuff, but the justification is there for the taking if Doug ever needs to use it.

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sure that is true and it is crazy.  I don't think Doug is into the Bible too much anymore.  Also, I saw an old picture of him and he has definitely changed the "wedding ring"  It used to be plain. Now its think and designed.....

I hope some day to see a documentary on the life of DPiaT :P

Not that I'd want to watch it myself though.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived