IGNORED

Where in the World Is Doug Philips (Who Is a Tool)? Part 6: With the Gyrating Flesh

Coconut Flan

1 hour ago, DomWackTroll said:

They were raised to be actors from the moment they were born, if you think about it. They were little actors whose only job was selling Vision Forum (as opposed to, oh I don't know, Jesus Christ?). 

Yes.  

Not snark on a minor but concern.  I din't think that Little Eva's 20's song was particularly cute.  Nicely performed, maybe.  I think her singing lessons have been curtailed.  She sounded better a couple of years ago.  And she is hamming it up. 

I know it is the norm these days, but juveniles filming themselves for posting videos publicly on the internet so self-consciously makes me squirm.  

It would be different if it were a high school performance, with a group of other actors in her class, for a real audience - and just filmed for posterity.

I'm an old fart.  But the playacting and conscious ultra-sexiness there make me quite uncomfortable.  

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The vamped-up (camped up?) sexiness creeps me out. These are the girls who were supposed to be protected, sheltered by their father because there was just too much evil in our scary secular world for them to cope with, even as adults!
What a difference a few years makes. Well, that and a fertile new ground for DPIAT's narcissism.

3 hours ago, Quinquagenarian said:

Maybe. When I first saw that --and long before the recent trip to NY I thought it was some weird way of trying to connect with him. I think she did another one called "We Just Couldn't Say Goodbye" that struck me that way 

I had the same thought a few times, and especially during her latest vid. I'm sure I'm reading too much into it, but something about the way she emoted the line "I know that I'll always love you, no matter what they say" made me think it was meant for Doug.

Be-All is obviously going to die upon the hill of presenting a happily married facade to the world, but I wonder what they really think of him in that household. I bet Beall exudes tension you could cut with a knife, and the kids have got to have their own serious feelings of abandonment, even if they do get CoolNewDad for the occasional NYC trip. They went from being the perfect examples of daddy's "vision" to (by all appearances) barely seeing him. 

If she was 25 and not 17, I wouldn't have anything negative to say. She's a beautiful and talented girl. But I agree, there is just something that makes me uncomfortable and the public face she presents. Her story on Instagram currently appears to show her in the Netherlands? Or at least that was what one is meant to believe. One photo shows what I assume is a sister and her mother. 

I'm fairly sure those are both her sisters in that pic. Left to right I think it's Faith, Jubilee, and Liberty.

This must be the "birthday trip for Liberty" they were panhandling for last month.

A trip to.the Netherlands for the kid's 21st birthday. A trip.that involves two other family members.
None of whom are employed.
Doug galivants around the US and Europe filming, editing, recording, etc. But only when he's not writing a screenplay.
Man, I hope the VF crew sees how prudently DPIAT is with all the cash he drained when he cashed out if the prigram.
This family honestly doesn't seem to realize that the REST of the world does more than singing and sewing and WWII cosplay.
You know. Like have jobs and attend school.

2 hours ago, Anonymousguest said:

Her story on Instagram currently appears to show her in the Netherlands?

I am missing this. Littie Eva's IG?

I did find THIS which I fairly agree with personally, but is a far far cry from Vision Forum Views or The Artist Formerly Known As Patriarch Phillips  

<<I kind of look at the 60s the way that I look at the 20s; which is that there's a huge amount of fabulousness, and a healthy dose of hideousness, and you just have to find your way through it. But they're both wickedly fun>>

1 hour ago, AnnaSofia said:

I'm fairly sure those are both her sisters in that pic. Left to right I think it's Faith, Jubilee, and Liberty.

This must be the "birthday trip for Liberty" they were panhandling for last month.

Where is this pic?

1 hour ago, Quinquagenarian said:

Where is this pic?

Sewingtreble's IG story

Click on her profile picture.

2 hours ago, bea said:

A trip to.the Netherlands for the kid's 21st birthday. A trip.that involves two other family members.
None of whom are employed.
Doug galivants around the US and Europe filming, editing, recording, etc. But only when he's not writing a screenplay.
Man, I hope the VF crew sees how prudently DPIAT is with all the cash he drained when he cashed out if the prigram.
This family honestly doesn't seem to realize that the REST of the world does more than singing and sewing and WWII cosplay.
You know. Like have jobs and attend school.

Eva/sewingtreble does have a job, she's mentioned it a few times on IG, she works at a frozen yogurt shop. It's possible the others have jobs too. 

4 hours ago, Anonymousguest said:

Sewingtreble's IG story

Click on her profile picture.

That explains it. I'm not an IG subscriber/follower of hers so I can't access her story.  But if it's like this, it's old--

image.jpeg

The Phillips girls are not the only unmarried daughters who are no longer under their father's headship/umbrella/whatever, traveling alone and working for strange men: 

2 hours ago, Anonymousguest said:

@Quinquagenarian  It's not.

Maybe someone can kindly share a screenshot of the photo.

Incidentally, I went to try and relocate the panhandling for the birthday (I didn't find) and found at least four or five separate Go Fund Me campaigns by the Sisters Phillips raising around $6000 for their various costumed adventures.

I'm not impressed. 

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170915-090657.thumb.png.fc8fb10ba80050dee526935e6641ad9e.png

Screenshot_20170915-090711.thumb.png.dd2dd0958753d6916d037b746a9bb66c.png

1 hour ago, Quinquagenarian said:

Maybe someone can kindly share a screenshot of the photo.

Incidentally, I went to try and relocate the panhandling for the birthday (I didn't find) and found at least four or five separate Go Fund Me campaigns by the Sisters Phillips raising around $6000 for their various costumed adventures.

I'm not impressed. 

That's crazy! :o

Thank you Anonymous!  

Operation Cheatball!   This is not a necessary service. It is not even a legitimate charity. It is teenage women who like to go to veterans affairs and have other people pay for them to dress up at them. 

Thank you Anonymous!  
Operation Cheatball!   This is not a necessary service. It is not even a legitimate charity. It is teenage women who like to go to veterans affairs and have other people pay for them to dress up at them. 
Exactly. You want to cosplay at WWII events? Knock yourself out. But don't ask other people to pay for your hobby.

3 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

The Phillips girls are not the only unmarried daughters who are no longer under their father's headship/umbrella/whatever, traveling alone and working for strange men

Well, it's totes different if they're peddling essential oils, especially MLM oils.

1 hour ago, hoipolloi said:

Well, it's totes different if they're peddling essential oils, especially MLM oils.

Yup, totes different.  Because bringing in the dough: 

#youngliving 
#silverretreat
#entreprenuer

I looked up how much a silver member is making a month and it's between $562 and $2,227 (link to chart here).   This chart demonstrates EXACTLY how the Young Living  MLM pyramid scheme works.   Just look at the percentage column; it tells you everything you need to know.  

6 hours ago, Howl said:

This chart demonstrates EXACTLY how the Young Living  MLM pyramid scheme works.   Just look at the percentage column; it tells you everything you need to know.  

Also, dear daughter (and her sisters) are part of Stacy McDonald's downstream revenue, thanks to the beauty of the MLM business model.

Jeez -- is there any scam/scammer these people won't support?

On 9/12/2017 at 11:55 AM, Palimpsest said:

I can't help wondering whether this NY trip is Doug's visitation with (some of) the minor children during an official separation and pending a divorce.  

Liberty and Jubilee are over 18 and could opt out of seeing the Tool.

I agree!  I am wondering if Beall turning 50 will unveil a separation that's been in place with a divorce settlement soon, or already has taken place.

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 4:51 AM, Quinquagenarian said:

That explains it. I'm not an IG subscriber/follower of hers so I can't access her story.  But if it's like this, it's old--

Oh my god, those are teenagers? Wow.

5 hours ago, Anonymousguest said:

The one on the middle can't be more than 14-15 in that photo.

Yes but that is an older photo.  The one  Anony posted afterwards of the three gals in the rain in Holland is fresh. Liberty is 21 as we know. Jubilee must be 19-20 and FaithEva nearly 18. Once FaithEva reaches majority I guess DPIARBT would only have to pay support for 3....

17 hours ago, Flyinthesoup said:

I agree!  I am wondering if Beall turning 50 will unveil a separation that's been in place with a divorce settlement soon, or already has taken place.

I wouldn't be so sure. She was in NYC with the kids at the end of August.

14 minutes ago, ladyamylynn said:

I wouldn't be so sure. She was in NYC with the kids at the end of August.

Where did you find that out?  I am useless at sleuthing and I only saw the pictures of Eva and the two boys posted here.

I'm awaiting Sept. 29th with eager anticipation.  Surely someone will leak photos of the wedding and we'll be able to see whether the Tool and Spanky rated invitations.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived