IGNORED

Where in the World Is Doug Philips (Who Is a Tool)? Part 6: With the Gyrating Flesh

Coconut Flan

2 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

And Beall needs to quit with the 50 stuff.  Life really does not end when you hit the half century mark

I always thought there was some connection btw the 50 campaign and salvaging the marriage. And of course he was absent for the whole campaign. And I have my doubts about that wintry photo of the two of them. He looks a lot like he does in that Selfie with Flo and the gals from March??? Photoshopped???  Nah.   

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Quinquagenarian said:

Well, based on Flo's FB page he was "Liking" "Laura's Latex Apron--a Retro-Style Nurse" the day before her birthday 

Yes, but if you scroll down a bit more you'll see his reaction to an armpit-sniffing video: "Disgust." Nice ladies know how to be Phil-approved fetish objects without all that icky sweat and body hair and stuff. (It's really no wonder that the mother of his umpteen children just doesn't do it for him anymore. Couldn't she have somehow had them without doing all that gross stuff like, you know, giving birth?)

1 hour ago, DomWackTroll said:

It's really no wonder that the mother of his umpteen children just doesn't do it for him anymore. Couldn't she have somehow had them without doing all that gross stuff like, you know, giving birth?)

I’ve frequently wondered how various Boomers and Gen X’ers in the patriarchal cults really felt about having families of 8, 9, 10 children or more. Somewhere the stress has to make the most rabid dominionist wonder if this is really the way to heaven, ie, producing voters who somewhere in the future will bring about Glorious Fatherland State Of Commonwealth Kingdom.

....oh, wait.... 

On 10/7/2017 at 5:31 AM, BobJonesBabe said:

80F14A4F-3303-4EB9-8847-13E224351860.thumb.png.29529cc5fb9c44f9df615489b5dd15e1.png

And there we have it. She’s changed it...to just Beall. 

Good for her, honestly. Being stuck in limbo is the worst feeling, so hopefully she can move forward. 

I have mixed feelings about Beall.   Sure she choose to marry Dougie, chose to cut herself off from her family and openly supported VF's toxic message, in both word and deed, alongside her husband.  Then again, she had eleventy! children, her husband cheated and Rufus knows what else, and now it seems she's not wanted anymore.  Then again, maybe she finally gave him the boot or couldn't fake it anymore.   At any rate, I hope she's in a place where she's happier because being married to Dougie couldn't have been easy in the best of times and the last four years after the VF collapse were certainly not the best of times.

1 hour ago, nokidsmom said:

and the last four years after the VF collapse were certainly not the best of times

That's an understatement!  Public humiliation, loss of status, moving out of the big house,  moving to Colorado,  husband gallivanting in Europe. 

2 hours ago, Howl said:

That's an understatement!  Public humiliation, loss of status, moving out of the big house,  moving to Colorado,  husband gallivanting in Europe. 

I often wondered how long she would be willing to stand by Dougie after Tool o'ween..  I can imagine that she overlooked a lot during her marriage but at the same time there were upsides to being VF royalty.    With VF gone and her husband finally outed for what he is, I wondered how long she would last.  

Though I do envy her being in Durango.  Beautiful area, would love to live there myself.

1 hour ago, nokidsmom said:

I can imagine that she overlooked a lot during her marriage but at the same time there were upsides to being VF royalty. 

I think she reveled in the upsides and happily did her share of oppressing the womenfolk at BCA.

We do have, on good authority, that information that both Beall and Joshua were made aware of Doug's pursuit of Lourdes.  Dad and Andrew Torres confronted Doug, Beall and Joshua well before the shit hit the fan at Tool O'Ween.  Beall chose to deny all possibility of dear Dougie straying right to their faces, and certainly stood by Doug like a mama bear during the declining action.  Denial ran strong there.

Part of me still says that if Doug has now left Beall high and dry - she made her bed and gets to lie in it.  I really find it hard to see Beall as a complete victim although she is certainly married to a narcissistic, cheating, dishonest Tool.  

Beall isn't stupid, she is educated, and the kids are now all old enough to go to public school.  Beall could get off her entitled butt, get herself a damn job, and screw Doug to the wall for alimony and child support. 

Instead she is bleating about being 50 and patting herself on the back with her blog and Instagram.  I have no patience with her.

1 minute ago, Palimpsest said:

I think she reveled in the upsides and happily did her share of oppressing the womenfolk at BCA.

Yep, it was a tradeoff she was very willing and happy to make.   In that sense, I see her current situation as rather...karmic.

3 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

Beall isn't stupid, she is educated, and the kids are now all old enough to go to public school.  Beall could get off her entitled butt, get herself a damn job, and screw Doug to the wall for alimony and child support. 

Beall may have shed Dougie but she hasn't shed the entitlement.  It annoyed me to see her daughter wanting money for her trip to Europe.   Beall and the kids who are old enough can get jobs.  And Beall should exercise her legal rights to get her tool of a (ex?) husband to pay alimony and child support if they are indeed separated.   Party time is over.  

8 minutes ago, nokidsmom said:

And Beall should exercise her legal rights to get her tool of a (ex?) husband to pay alimony and child support if they are indeed separated.   Party time is over.  

Yes, indeed -- and what do you bet Beall knows where the VFI/VFM $$$ are stashed and how much there is?

22 minutes ago, nokidsmom said:

Beall may have shed Dougie but she hasn't shed the entitlement.  It annoyed me to see her daughter wanting money for her trip to Europe.  

I think it is more likely that Doug has shed Beall.  And, to be fair to Liberty, it was unemployed entitled Beall begging for $$ on Liberty's behalf.

Just now, Palimpsest said:

I think it is more likely that Doug has shed Beall.  And, to be fair to Liberty, it was unemployed entitled Beall begging for $$ on Liberty's behalf.

Thanks for the clarification on Liberty's trip.  As someone who funded my own damn trips when I was 21, I found the begging hugely annoying.  

I feel badly for Beall in the same way I feel empathy for any woman whose husband has turned out to be an adulterous scumbag. 

After that, not so much. I think she knew exactly who her husband was and made the conscientious decision to stay with him. She played a very large part in cultivating their image and lifestyle and benefitted directly from it for years. She in many ways is as culpable as he is. She is not a victim unless she allows herself to be one. 

I believe it quite likely she was manipulated and emotionally abused by Doug for a long time. I can't begin to imagine the havoc that man could potentially wreak on a person's psyche, especially if you are a genuine believer in God and the bible and that's his largest tool to use against you. 

I also believe that when people show you who they are you should believe them. She is old enough, intelligent enough, educated enough and has been exposed to enough that she is capable of seeing him and their previous life for what it was. Dishonest and destructive. She has a choice. She knows she has a choice. Not liking the choices available to you does not mean the same thing as having no choices.

She also has 8 children she is directly responsible for. As a Mother she needs to make the healthiest decisions possible for the health and welfare of those children. It's not about Doug and Beall, it's about the 6 kids still at home whose entire lives have been disrupted and uprooted as a directly result of their parents choices. 

I think the single best thing Beall could do for herself and her children is to kick his ass to the curb. Immerse herself and her children back into education and build a sustainable and structured life for herself and the kids still at home. Build real lives that don't rely and depend on manipulating and destroying others. 

1 hour ago, Mudgie said:

Build real lives that don't rely and depend on manipulating and destroying others. 

And yet she is still desperately trying to keep up the facade that she is happily married to her Visionary husband.  And that he is not gallivanting around Europe with scantily dressed young women half his age.

I really wonder how long she can keep this fake life going.  It is just not healthy.

I'd have far more respect for her if she decided to be truthful about Doug's current escapades, even if she called herself a "grace widow" and didn't divorce his sorry butt 'cos Jebus.

1 hour ago, Palimpsest said:

I'd have far more respect for her if she decided to be truthful about Doug's current escapades, even if she called herself a "grace widow" and didn't divorce his sorry butt 'cos Jebus.

This. What seems to be happening is so destructive for the children.

Great summary, @Mudgie

1 hour ago, hoipolloi said:

This. What seems to be happening is so destructive for the children.

Especially the female chidults.  (Fundies have ruined the term "young ladies" for me forever.)  They need to be looking a careers, taking courses at the local college/community college (and NOT distance learning courses) or working full time and getting to know some guys through church on the side (assuming they are interested in guys).   If Beall (and by extension the older girls) are still into the SAHD idiocy, they are so screwed.  If Doug is still promoting that crap to his kids, he should be strung up from the yardarm.  Slow motion train wreck. 

49 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

he's at a "secret location" in India, saving the girlchildren!

He got there quickly.   And it is a little weird in the video how it says "Meet my friends". And the very next words are RAPE and CHILD BRIDES

49 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

ETA: Meanwhile, Beall says: “I feel like I have a clean slate. I feel like I have a fresh canvas to start painting.” A pal comments, “Cheering you on in your Act II.”

That pic on her Twitter was preDoug with normal friends/people. 

Why does he do this? Why not just set it to "Friends Only" or whatever to begin with? Well, at least we learned where he is. 

3 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

Well, at least we learned where he is. 

Or where he says he is. Remember the faux location outside Durango a while back. 

I'm starting to wonder if Doug has some kind of sugar daddy who is underwriting our favorite gadfly's global flitting about.   Ya know, like Doug talked Big Talk to some rich schlub and wound up getting him (or her) to foot the bills. 

13 minutes ago, Quinquagenarian said:

Or where he says he is. Remember the faux location outside Durango a while back

I know, right?  If he told us, he's have to kill us. 

Is this employee review for the Momentum Media of which DPIART is a co-owner?

Pros

I literally cannot think of even one good thing about my experience working for Momentum. The man who "trained" me was nice but then started hitting on me and it was uncomfortable.

Cons

-Inadequate training
-job listing does not match the actual job
-EXTREMELY subjective pay scale
-if you're a young woman the atmosphere is very intimidating
-my time sheet was "lost" and my paycheck was missing half the hours I worked.
-all you will be doing for this company is selling DirectTv inside of walmart, costco, and sam club.

[Emphasis added]

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived