IGNORED

Where in the World Is Doug Philips (Who Is a Tool)? Part 6: With the Gyrating Flesh

Coconut Flan

16 hours ago, MamaJunebug said:

And byyyy thecway, Doug looks kinda measly and dowdy, don’t he? I’m loving it.  

He doesn't know what to do with himself when he can't "direct." 

176910-004-6AB832FF.jpg

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, MamaJunebug said:

That positioning of the parents is just how I’ve seen it done in families where the parents are divorced. 

Min surevits done in famikuescwhere oarentscarntbduviced, but for sure the other way.

And byyyy thecway, Doug looks kinda measly and dowdy, don’t he? I’m loving it.  

I feel honor-bound to translate that second sentence, AKA what my fingers mistyped and my eyes didn’t catch: 

I’m sure it’s done in families where parents aren’t divorced, but for sure the other way. 

Egad, how embarrassing!!! 

Wow.  The resemblance between Jubilee and LT is... disturbing.  

Justice and Liberty have both really grown into their looks.  I'm surprised by how attractive they are in that picture next to Beall.  They always seemed the kids who were awkward and rarely featured on VF, but they've turned into the nicest looking of the Phillips children (younger ones obviously excluded).  J & L look their age - young and natural and energetic.  

Perhaps I'm being shallow.  But as someone who was awkward and chubby as a kid, I always feel a sense of satisfaction at the perceived "ugly ducklings" that turn into an objective swan.  

James McDonald is taking up makeup artistry. It's all I can do not to comment, "SLAY QUEEN, YAS!!!" But I shall restrain myself. 

Those two engender anger in me equal to or exceeding the Niednagels. Disgusting pyramidding exploitative pieces of spew.  

But I love me some @DomWackTroll and will be yelling “SLAY QUEEN, YAS” at every available opportunity today!

Today is Beall's 50th birthday. A couple of new "advice" videos and one pic on her "E.B.P" Instagram page...and no Doug in sight. 

10 minutes ago, Marian the Librarian said:

Today is Beall's 50th birthday. A couple of new "advice" videos and one pic on her "E.B.P" Instagram page...and no Doug in sight. 

For some reason her insta page isn't there for me. Are you able to see it? She couldn't have deleted it already, right?

17 minutes ago, Marian the Librarian said:

If that changes to just Beall....

35 minutes ago, Howl said:

Well, Doug's no longer in the profile pic.  :tw_expressionless:

Speaking of Doug, one of his old buddies has made the news again. Remember when Doug and Howard Phillips both pushed their leghumpers to support Peroutka in the 2004 election?

Given the country's love for illegals, "sodomites" and reckless empire-building, Hill demanded, "Why should God bless America?"

Certainly not with Bush as president, said Doug Phillips, head of the archconservative Vision Forum. "There is one thing worse than having a secular humanist in the White House," he said. "Having a Christian humanist is worse!" Phillips' father, Constitution Party founder (and former aide to President Nixon) Howard Phillips, trotted out a list of more than 200 ways Bush has "betrayed" conservatives with his "Great Society Liberalism."

2 hours ago, Howl said:

80F14A4F-3303-4EB9-8847-13E224351860.thumb.png.29529cc5fb9c44f9df615489b5dd15e1.png

And there we have it. She’s changed it...to just Beall. 

11 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

Speaking of Doug, one of his old buddies has made the news again. Remember when Doug and Howard Phillips both pushed their leghumpers to support Peroutka in the 2004 election?

A bit of a detour here, but this morning I came across an article on Talking Points Memo about Peroutka, Roy Moore and League of the South: Roy Moore’s Neo-Confederate Sugar Daddy Has Deep Ties To Secessionists

I'm intrigued by a reference to a Jack Kershaw  near the end of the article.  Any relation to Peter Kershaw (of Jen's Gems infamy)?  

From the start, the group [League of the South] had long had ties with white supremacists. A founding board member, Jack Kershaw, was an ardent segregationist who’d served as the attorney of Martin Luther King’s assassin, erected statue of early KKK leader Nathan Bedford Forrest in Nashville, and repeatedly argued that slavery had been good for black people.

It's also noted that Peroutka gave the Creation Museum big $$$$ to buy Ebenezer, the allosaurus that we all know from the Doug Phillips fraudumentary Raising the Allosaur:  https://creationmuseum.org/dinosaurs-dragons/allosaurus/

This particular allosaur is important because it obviously was buried in The Flood.  Bible, people! 

ETA: But back to Beall.  She's rocking a long tunic with some lower calf length leggings!!!!!  Would have been considered defrauding and outré back in the VF days, although I can't remember if they were maxi-skirts-only back then. 

It will be interesting to see where she goes with this in the years ahead.  She still has kids at home, so she needs to stay steady there, but she is scary vulnerable from a financial aspect.  Maybe she's sitting tight hoping her hubs is going through a phase and he'll be back home to his faithful wife at some point.  

Beall reminds me of the old-timey term "grass widow."

4 hours ago, Hane said:

Beall reminds me of the old-timey term "grass widow."

Or maybe grace widow, as Stacy McDonald puts it:

Sadly, many times, the victim of adultery and abandonment is left alone feeling fearful and confused. For a woman, her fears may be very practical, as well as emotional. Should she remain unmarried while her adulterous husband lives in open sin, and pray indefinitely for his repentance? Should she file for divorce, so that she can receive child support and move on with her life?...The victim of adultery or abandonment may be rightly considered simply a “widow;” but, for the sake of clarity, it seems we should distinguish between someone who is widowed through death, and someone who is widowed through the treachery (Malachi 2:15) of an unfaithful spouse who is still living. With all that being said, I’ve decided to take a chance and borrow the antiquated term, “grace widow,” to describe the “innocent party” of divorce.

but, for the sake of clarity, it seems we should distinguish between someone who is widowed through death, and someone who is widowed through the treachery (Malachi 2:15) of an unfaithful spouse who is still living.

Grrrrrrr.   Because it's sooooo important to be able to identify and CLARIFY who was abandoned/abused by her ex and by extension, NEVER LET HER FORGET IT.  And we'll also put "innocent party" in quotes, because, ya know, (said in a hissing little whisper, "It really was her fault!"). What a sanctimonious dick move, Stacy McD.   

Especially when you consider that both Sanctimonious Stacey and James were married with kids before they met.
But they never talk about that.

So, just to confirm, not a peep from the philandering wayward Doug on the matter of his wife turning 50? He payed a tribute to some young dancer, as I recall. I don't remember all his various aliases to do a full check. 

9 hours ago, bea said:

Especially when you consider that both Sanctimonious Stacey and James were married with kids before they met.
But they never talk about that.

Can't stand either one of them. Stacey used to portray herself as such a delicate lady authoress, in reality she is a shark who climbed to the top of the MLM pyramid. 

On 2 October 2017 at 3:18 PM, FeministShrew said:

Sam Turley looks an awful lot like Doug. :pb_eek:

My first thought also! Glad I'm not the only one!!

Sam Turley looks like he is Doug's son! 

So have Beall and Doug consciously uncoupled? 

Went back through Beall's public Instagram, and this is the most recent post showing DPIART & Be-All in the same location. 

BeallDoug.png

Thanks. I was trying to piece this together. It seemed like I decided something "happened" around Tgiving/1st of the Year

1 hour ago, Quinquagenarian said:

It seemed like I decided something "happened" around Tgiving/1st of the Year

Could well be -- that Instagram post is the latest one I could find that seems to be an actual post (not TBT or something) AND shows the two of them in the same place.

On 10/6/2017 at 9:21 PM, Marian the Librarian said:

Well, based on Flo's FB page he was "Liking" "Laura's Latex Apron--a Retro-Style Nurse" the day before her birthday and the day afterwards--(barely,,.about midnight yesterday), he was weighing in on a good Parisian hotel.

Meanwhile, based on one of those IG posts, she appears to be in Toccoa, Georgia where the Cheatballers have attended a WW2 event at least once previously.  

Those kids--at least the younger ones--have got to see some of the falsity of DPIARBT. And maybe some of the older ones too. We can only hope.  Did I correctly see over at the Spanky page that Delaney is 18 yo??

5 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

Went back through Beall's public Instagram, and this is the most recent post showing DPIART & Be-All in the same location. 

I thought one of our cleverer sleuths had already figured out that was a really old photo given the extreme blondness of Beall's hair.  She is going for a more natural look these days.

Nothing is what it seems on Beall's sites.  Lots of sleight of hand seems to be going on.

And Beall needs to quit with the 50 stuff.  Life really does not end when you hit the half century mark and her posts are so boring.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived