IGNORED

Counting on Season Four, Part 6

samurai_sarah

Just now, Carm_88 said:

Your suggestion could still include Pluto. ;) 

Well, it just helps plan for the time when Pluto comes back into the fold!

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Jr. Bugs were taught My Video Eye May See Just Under Nine Planets.  Claude knows what they'll do now! 

In a debate somewhere online on whether or not Pluto is a planet, someone wrote:

"Viva la Pluto, fuck you!" 

I want that on a t-shirt :D 

2 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

My mnemonic for remembering the planets has been totally spoiled because of the loss of Pluto. My Very Excellent Mother Just Sewed Uncle Ned's Pants. Now she's just sewing uncle Ned, that doesn't work!  

I learned, "My Very Excellent Mother Just Served Us Nine Pizzas." Now she just serves us nine?? Nine what??

30 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Your suggestion could still include Pluto. ;) 

:pb_lol:

1 minute ago, HarryPotterFan said:

I learned, "My Very Excellent Mother Just Served Us Nine Pizzas." Now she just serves us nine?? Nine what??

Its been revised:

My Very Excellent Mother Just Sent Us Nutella

15 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

She could just serve you naan. Though I feel that wouldn't be very excellent of her, as you'd wish to dip it in something.

2 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

My mnemonic for remembering the planets has been totally spoiled because of the loss of Pluto. My Very Excellent Mother Just Sewed Uncle Ned's Pants. Now she's just sewing uncle Ned, that doesn't work! :P 

My Very Excellent Mother Just Skewered Uncle Ned.

Others are-socked-screwed-secured-saw  You know of others, I'm sure.

I kinda felt bad for Ben when he brought up the weight issue. Lol. He is young and didnt know those words were going get him in a mess. I am pretty sure he got a going over on the ride Home!  I bet they fought. No matter how nice he was , them is fighting words.

1 hour ago, Queen said:

:pb_lol::pb_lol: me to.  

On 7/30/2017 at 0:20 PM, Rachel333 said:

Herbicides and pesticides are a different matter and have nothing to do with whether GMO's themselves are safe to eat.

Unfortunately it's hard to divorce the two ideas, with current agriculture and how we talk about it. I settle for trying to buy non-GMO, but not panicking if I don't, just because of personal preference.

I didn't know that about the banana and am now disappointed at the lack of good banana. :( Still, cross-breeding (such as with chestnuts), that particular type of engineering, and working toward greater variety of species being grown will, I hope, prevent complete loss.

I use the song from Blue's Clue's:  "Oh the Sun is a hot star and Mercury is hot too. Venus is the brightest planet and Earth is home to me and you. Mars is the red one and Jupiter most wide, Saturn has those icy rings and Uranus spins on it's side.Neptune is really windy and Pluto very small, we wanted to know the planets and now we've named them all".

You're welcome.

5 minutes ago, Lynn18 said:

I use the song from Blue's Clue's:  "Oh the Sun is a hot star and Mercury is hot too. Venus is the brightest planet and Earth is home to me and you. Mars is the red one and Jupiter most wide, Saturn has those icy rings and Uranus spins on it's side.Neptune is really windy and Pluto very small, we wanted to know the planets and now we've named them all".

You're welcome.

I was thinking the same thing, but I didn't want to type it out! That's the only way I've ever used to remember the planets. Loved that show.

No,I think Ben meant he loves Jessa as she is,like we should love our spouse/significant other.Even with a few extra pounds.

2 hours ago, Queen said:

In a debate somewhere online on whether or not Pluto is a planet, someone wrote:

I don't know what the hell it is in me that I think this whole sentence is off. My mind literally tells me it should be "Viva el pluto, fuck you" but then at the same times what do I know off

3 hours ago, Queen said:

Rufus blesses you child.  There are many available to buy online. Here is but one noble shirt. Many of the others are more sweary ☺

3600-light_yellow-z1-t-viva-la-pluto.png

15 hours ago, Fluffy14 said:

I kinda felt bad for Ben when he brought up the weight issue. Lol. He is young and didnt know those words were going get him in a mess. I am pretty sure he got a going over on the ride Home!  I bet they fought. No matter how nice he was , them is fighting words.

Yes he probably got it real good on the way home. Ben, I know your young and probably meant that think your wife looks great regardless but dude you never ever mention weigh. It never ends well. There's many, many husbands who have made the same mistake and regretted it. Boy did they regret it. And they didn't even stay it on TV where millions of people could be watching. 

19 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

My mnemonic for remembering the planets has been totally spoiled because of the loss of Pluto. My Very Excellent Mother Just Sewed Uncle Ned's Pants. Now she's just sewing uncle Ned, that doesn't work! :P 

How about: ...sewing uncle's (k)Nickers. - okay, so it's a cheat but... ;)

17 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Nachos?

14 hours ago, Lynn18 said:

You're welcome.

What's the tune?

15 minutes ago, MadeItOut said:

What's the tune?

Here you go:

15 hours ago, melon said:

No,I think Ben meant he loves Jessa as she is,like we should love our spouse/significant other.Even with a few extra pounds.

I agree that he most likely had good intentions. But it's still a really shitty thing to say about your wife (or anyone) on television. If she wanted to talk about her weight, she would have brought it up herself.

And now you all have me singing the Animaniacs do the States and capitols in my head. And Bear in the Big Blue House. 

8 hours ago, JillyO said:

I agree that he most likely had good intentions. But it's still a really shitty thing to say about your wife (or anyone) on television. If she wanted to talk about her weight, she would have brought it up herself.

Yes! The thing you partner is most insecure about should stay between the 2 of you, unless they bring it up to others. But they need to be the one to bring it up. Poor Ben. He tried. Jessa looked horrified that he brought it up. YIKES.

• Curious locked this topic

Archived