IGNORED

Aunt Lori Alexander 23: Transformed to Evil

This woman is VILE. I avoided the fray into other people on freejinger but got hooked up  to this woman through facebook.  She makes my head want to voluntarily explode.

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mom always made jam when I was a kid (she still does!) My favorites are strawberry or cloudberry. 

I've started to make my own squash/cordial from elderflower or meadowsweet, and I'm going out later today to make a new batch of the last one. 

Ok. Am I crazy?  Yesteday, the comments on the Laine's letters post numbered thirteen (then they dropped to twelve). This morning there is one comment. 

How on earth were all those comments offensive??? Why spend her vacation time deleting THOSE????  

Regarding Lori's telling someone to move so she could get fresh produce all year; I always want to scream at Lori to move when she whines about the "thong bathing suits" and low cut tops. When you live in California, you're going to see California type clothing, which is probably the precise reason Ken wants to stay there. 

31 minutes ago, usmcmom said:

Ok. Am I crazy?  Yesteday, the comments on the Laine's letters post numbered thirteen (then they dropped to twelve). This morning there is one comment. 

How on earth were all those comments offensive??? Why spend her vacation time deleting THOSE????  

Those comments are still there (well, they're down to about ten now). If you scroll down the FB page, you'll see that she posted that "article" twice. The comments are all on the first posting, except the one lone comment on the second posting.

And there's nothing new for today, so maybe she's not really 'back' all the way yet. How disappointing. Not. :pb_lol:

44 minutes ago, usmcmom said:

Regarding Lori's telling someone to move so she could get fresh produce all year; I always want to scream at Lori to move when she whines about the "thong bathing suits" and low cut tops. When you live in California, you're going to see California type clothing, which is probably the precise reason Ken wants to stay there. 

We all know Lori is a fucking idiot about various things. I really wish that we could see her on some reality show where she has to live on less money or away from southern California for a month.  As she much she praised the Duggars and Bateses for having large families, I doubt Lori would ever be happy in an household with that many kids. We know that Duggars have money through their businesses and the shows with TLC. I wish I could send Lori to live with a fundie family that has no connections to the reality TV world. Let's say the father/husband doesn't have a high paying job and there are more than 10 kids in the family. Lori will have to see the mother shopping at non-organic grocery stores and struggling o figure out the bills and probably wondering about clothing and feeding a large family.

As for telling people to move to southern California to have fresh produce year round, that is shitty advice especially when many of her readers probably can't afford to move and live in SoCal. There was a fangirl who posted something on FB or on Lori's blog about how her family was moving to LA and she didn't think they could make it on her husband's income there. I can't recall if Lori replied to that woman. I hope that woman her husband reconsidered moving to LA.

She is back full force with controversial topic. She is obsessed with this, how many posts have their been on women causing men to lust,

16 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

She is back full force with controversial topic. She is obsessed with this, how many posts have their been on women causing men to lust,

Oh, geeze. And I thought we might have had just a little more of a respite from all this crap.

One woman begs to differ slightly with Lori, though:

Women also lust. The Father has been talking to me about this. We women also lust.

Well, Lori doesn't, of course. Therefore, she will tell this woman how WRONG she is. If Lori doesn't personally experience something, it doesn't exist.

I am refreshing every 3 minutes. This was deleted in 5 mins. Its going to be a busy deleting day.

Inkedcatherine_LI.jpg.d6b044a9c082be4388162b51a1a5e0da.jpg

It makes me wonder, with all these posts on lust and modesty, if Ken was caught "lusting" or in an affair recently. Maybe Ken wants more than 10 minutes of sex and lube. 

Imagine that Lori. Even someone as hateful as Ken, wants to feel loved for more than a paycheck.

2 hours ago, usmcmom said:

I always want to scream at Lori to move when she whines about the "thong bathing suits" and low cut tops.

Siberia is probably the only place she could move and have her preferred dress code followed all year round.

1 hour ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Well makes sense.  She's been on vacay with Ken McPerverson in a place where they have beaches.   Of course it's all the women's fault that her husband has no self-control.

Yeek... her "transformed wife" blog website has some serious hosting issues. It's been a long time since I've seen a site that loads that slowly. Lori, if you want to handle "viral" traffic you need to pay for more than bargain-basement hosting.

Another interesting thing, it looks like she's using GoDaddy. Why would she patronize a provider that uses racy advertising?

On 7/5/2017 at 0:25 PM, EowynW said:

I can't see Lori working hard to save money. A lot the stuff she pays lip service too can be hard work. Gardening sounds easy but it's work. Preserving your own food sounds easy until your kitchen table is covered in produce that needs to be dealt with and it's just you in a tiny hot kitchen with no work space. Cooking from scratch sounds fine but it's also work. Especially if you don't have a dish washer for cleanup afterwards  

My mom used to put up jellies and preserves from our backyard trees and frozen veggies from our garden and what my dad, a grocer, got from his produce provider. Like many of my Italian relatives, we had a second kitchen (secondhand fridge and stove) in the basement, where it was cool in the summers and Mom could do this work without dying of the heat.

OK very strange Lori put that comment from Catherine back up!

UPDATE - Now its down again. What is going on?

Spoiler

595e79896a9b6_halori.png.35e3195dcf66c971ce32283250a271e0.png

Sorry, that's my reaction to Aunt Lori firstly, trying to talk about a budget, and secondly, trying to can in her nasty ass kitchen that's been 'cleaned' with chicken soaked norwex cloths.  Jars need to be sterilized, fruit/veg need to be washed very well- it's a lot easier now that it was in my great-grandmother's time, that's for sure.

My mom is looking forward to me coming to visit so we can put up pickles, tomatoes, salsa, and green beans. She says we should can some pork as well. I can a little bit, but not as much as my mom. I don't have the opportunity to have a garden (same-day-picked cucumbers are the only ones to use for pickles, Mom says).

I visited relatives in San Diego last year and spent an afternoon at the beach. I saw a few regular bikinis, plus a lot of women in swim shorts, tank suits, skirts, and cover-ups. Is there a special time of day for wearing thongs, like a Happy Hour type thing?  If so, we totally missed it. :2wankers:

20 minutes ago, Antipatriarch said:

Another interesting thing, it looks like she's using GoDaddy. Why would she patronize a provider that uses racy advertising?

I think they've toned down their ads recently (for those who aren't familiar, they used to advertise with ladies in very Nike outfits) but it's still funny. :irony:

I am sorry for the technical question; but could somebody tell me how to hide a picture in a spoiler please?  I have stumbled upon a couple photos that are pertinent to this thread and I NEED to post them for you all. 

Thanks. 

I visited relatives in San Diego last year and spent an afternoon at the beach. I saw a few regular bikinis, plus a lot of women in swim shorts, tank suits, skirts, and cover-ups. Is there a special time of day for wearing thongs, like a Happy Hour type thing?  If so, we totally missed it. :2wankers:

Yeah. She’s full of crap. Sure there are bikinis, but thong bikinis are few and far between. I’m not gonna say I’ve never seen one on a California beach, but they are NOT common.

22 minutes ago, usmcmom said:

I am sorry for the technical question; but could somebody tell me how to hide a picture in a spoiler please?  I have stumbled upon a couple photos that are pertinent to this thread and I NEED to post them for you all

Put the image in the post.  Click on the image in the post and little corners should appear on the corners of the photo.  Then click the "eye" in the icon row.  It has to be done for each image you want to hide.

2 hours ago, freealljs said:

Maybe Ken wants more than 10 minutes of sex and lube. 

I've see multiple references to Ken and his 10 minutes of sex with lube.  Could someone fill me in on the details so I don't have to go back and relive life with Lori.  When I hear 'lube' my mind goes to anal and I just don't see Lori in that position, Bible or no Bible.  My only other mental picture that makes Lori-sense is her wearing latex gloves using lube to give Ken a hand-job.  

Anyone?

25 minutes ago, So-Virgin-It-Hurts said:

I've see multiple references to Ken and his 10 minutes of sex with lube.  Could someone fill me in on the details so I don't have to go back and relive life with Lori.  When I hear 'lube' my mind goes to anal and I just don't see Lori in that position, Bible or no Bible.  My only other mental picture that makes Lori-sense is her wearing latex gloves using lube to give Ken a hand-job.  

Anyone?

I'm guessing they do missionary and just add lube as needed.  *off to get some brain bleach for even thinking about that*

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived