IGNORED

Anna, Josh, & the Ever Multiplying M Kids, Part 11: His Cheating Heart

Coconut Flan

1 hour ago, onekidanddone said:

Seriously? They share beds?

The girls had to share for at least a period of time. I remember discussion about Jana having to share with Jackson and he had accidents overnight. Sister moms, don't ya know? I'm guessing that with the J'Slaves almost all out of the TTH, everyone probably has his or her own beds now.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

The girls had to share for at least a period of time. I remember discussion about Jana having to share with Jackson and he had accidents overnight. Sister moms, don't ya know? I'm guessing that with the J'Slaves almost all out of the TTH, everyone probably has his or her own beds now.

Wait a minute. Jackson was Jimbob and Michelle's kid. Not Jana's. Why in the world would Jana be attending to Jackson's accidents or nighttime needs. That is seriously messed up. I feel like even I, as a viewer, have gotten so used to this style of "parenting" that I barely notice it as odd anymore. Then it kind of hits me like whoa...that isn't right. 

1 minute ago, Eternalbluepearl said:

Wait a minute. Jackson was Jimbob and Michelle's kid. Not Jana's. Why in the world would Jana be attending to Jackson's accidents or nighttime needs. That is seriously messed up. I feel like even I, as a viewer, have gotten so used to this style of "parenting" that I barely notice it as odd anymore. Then it kind of hits me like whoa...that isn't right. 

Well, JB and Michelle had their own nighttime needs to attend to. Can't let pesky kids get in the way of that!

1 hour ago, Eternalbluepearl said:

Jana was the head of his "buddy group", thus she was his sister mom. I can't imagine foisting my children on another child, but, hey, I'm not QF. Jim Boob and DQ were probably fellowshipping. :brainbleach:

I remember on some super old episode Michelle talking about how the kids were always welcome to come sleep with them. Then she got into how they would have 3-4 kids in there with them sometimes. Does anyone else recall this? Was this to flatten rumors of Jana count sleeping with the Little's?

I think that was about how when the kids are sick or injured they got to camp out in Boobchelle's room. There was an episode with various kids shown all up in their sex den with various ailments. I thought it seemed fake and contrived AF and most likely one of their many FU internetz attempts to show Boobchelle parenting. 

I don't remember that episode but if their kids were allowed in their sex den, as @MsSaylor so aptly called it, there wouldn't be so many of them. Don't they lock their door?

I seem to recall them locking the door while having sexy-times, and saying it was because kids always think that their needs are urgent.

ETA: Here's the quote:

Everything is urgent for a child under the age of 6; there's not anything that's not urgent.

I'm sure many couples besides Jim Bob and me can attest to some very funny moments in marriage when you've got children that are knocking on doors or talking or whatever, and you're realizing this is part of being married and having children and making those two things work together.

We definitely [have a lock on the door] and we encourage that! We wrote in our book, you definitely need a lock on the door and children need to know that's just mom and dad time. Sometimes we are honestly talking, and other times we might be doing more than talking and that's OK too!

http://thestir.cafemom.com/celebrities/170276/michelle_duggar_shares_the_secret

Of course never forget Jackson getting lost in the airport and coming running crying for Jana. He never even thought to go to his parents, because Jana was his mom. Michelle handed him off to Jana at 6 months, Jackson doesn't remember anyone caring for him but Jana. 

2 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Of course never forget Jackson getting lost in the airport and coming running crying for Jana. He never even thought to go to his parents, because Jana was his mom. Michelle handed him off to Jana at 6 months, Jackson doesn't remember anyone caring for him but Jana. 

OMG. Do you know what episode this was? I didn't watch this right from the beginning. I came into it a couple years in quite by accident

1 minute ago, SuhrEnity said:

OMG. Do you know what episode this was? I didn't watch this right from the beginning. I came into it a couple years in quite by accident

I don't, it was so long ago. It was just one of those moments that stuck with me. :( 

4 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

This is part of what upsets me about the Duggars. They may have had a crap load of kids, but they aren't really parenting. Even to this day, with less at home, I don't believe Jimbob and Michelle parent. Those kids are raised by the siblings, in-laws, and helpers around them. 

17 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

I don't, it was so long ago. It was just one of those moments that stuck with me. :( 

This is so so sad

21 minutes ago, SuhrEnity said:

I don't remember what episode it was, but am pretty sure they were at Newark Airport following a trip to NYC, probably having revealed a pregnancy on the Today show.  Everyone at the airport was oblivious until there was an announcement about a lost kid named Jackson.  They had sent him to the men's room alone.

Oh yes,he can sleep with his sister and pee on her but has to go to the men's room alone.Why wasn't an older BROTHER with him?

50 minutes ago, Eternalbluepearl said:

This is part of what upsets me about the Duggars. They may have had a crap load of kids, but they aren't really parenting. Even to this day, with less at home, I don't believe Jimbob and Michelle parent. Those kids are raised by the siblings, in-laws, and helpers around them. 

Same with the Bateses. No way little Callie would have sobbed hysterically and clung to Michael the way she did if her actual mother had done more than push her out of her womb.

11 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

I seem to recall them locking the door while having sexy-times, and saying it was because kids always think that their needs are urgent.

ETA: Here's the quote:

http://thestir.cafemom.com/celebrities/170276/michelle_duggar_shares_the_secret

I mean, husband and I will likely lock our bedroom door when we're intimate once our daughter is old enough to open doors. But we won't be locking it all. the. damn. time. Because we actually have self-control. It's really just to give us a minute or two to get dressed so we don't scar her for life.

We also intend on raising her ourselves. And letting her know she really is welcome to come to us at anytime of day or night. Which means at six months into parenting, we're already far better parents than the Duggars or Bateses ever have been or will be.

6 minutes ago, melon said:

Oh yes,he can sleep with his sister and pee on her but has to go to the men's room alone.Why wasn't an older BROTHER with him?

Just want to clarify that melon likely means "sleep IN THE SAME BED AS HIS sister" and "WET THE BED." Just want that to be clear so no one jumps on her for a misunderstanding (especially given the assaults committed by Josh.)

I remember hearing about that.  Michelle was on the phone, talking and laughing, and when Jackson returned he was sobbing and reached for Jana.  Michelle didn't even pretend to go to him.  She just kept on talking on the phone.

It was even mentioned here:  

One poster writes:  "But anyway, it was the episode where Jackson got lost in the airport, and it may be one of the only times where re-watching actually lowered my opinion of the situation. JimBob doesn't just say 'there was an announcement that a little boy named Jackson was lost...', as I'd chosen to remember. It was actually 'The next thing I know, Scott the cameraman heard this announcement over the loudspeaker: is somebody missing a little boy named Jackson?'. So the parents and family didn't even hear it themselves. JimBob himself gives the credit to Scott the cameraman. And that made me so ridiculously sad."

Another poster replies:  "Forget JB, how about Jana and the other kids comforting the poor kid when they are reunited while Michelle chats and laughs on the phone in the background. He was really scared and were his parents there? Nope."

1 hour ago, Dandruff said:

I don't remember what episode it was, but am pretty sure they were at Newark Airport following a trip to NYC, probably having revealed a pregnancy on the Today show.  Everyone at the airport was oblivious until there was an announcement about a lost kid named Jackson.  They had sent him to the men's room alone.

I remember the episode.....was horrified....but didn't realize he was sent to the bathroom alone in an international airport.....or any public place. 

I am retroactively disgusted. 

1 hour ago, VelociRapture said:

I mean, husband and I will likely lock our bedroom door when we're intimate once our daughter is old enough to open doors. But we won't be locking it all. the. damn. time. Because we actually have self-control. It's really just to give us a minute or two to get dressed so we don't scar her for life.

We also intend on raising her ourselves. And letting her know she really is welcome to come to us at anytime of day or night. Which means at six months into parenting, we're already far better parents than the Duggars or Bateses ever have been or will be.

We only lock our door during "that time" and only recently... (my oldest is 8).... but we get dressed in front of the kids still and just have never made ab ig deal of nekkidness, so they don't think much of it either. It works.

19 hours ago, Million Children For Jesus said:

I'm not sure how much compassion I have left for Anna. The vapid happy face routine is getting really old. 

What I have always wondered is, how do they manage to keep their eyes that wide all the time. Always looking like their eyes are about to pop out of their head.  And to go around smiling like that all the time. Trying to maintain those facial expressions has to be exhausting after a while. Life without resting bitch face......must be rough.

Locking the door during sexy times is a very good idea.  I may happen to know someone who was next to the bed, giving her husband a little extra somethin' somethin', when their teen threw open the door to complain about something.  Mom and Dad tried to cover up, kid forgot their complaint, and marched off to try to readjust their worldview.  Sexy times were over!  Mom followed the kid to the living room, and before she could say anything, kid says "I didn't see anything."  Mom took that bone and replied "There was nothing to see.  Why did you just burst in like that?  What's wrong?"  "I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep.  I'm going back to bed."

3 hours ago, SuhrEnity said:

IIRC it was the first or second episode, way back with 17 kids and counting. 

2 hours ago, melon said:

I think they did go to the bathroom as a group but they didn't do a head count and the other boys left him there.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived