IGNORED

Anna, Josh, & the Ever Multiplying M Kids, Part 11: His Cheating Heart

Coconut Flan

18 minutes ago, season of life said:

Could they rent out the TTH? They could turn it into a bed and breakfast if they follow all the legal guidelines. It's going to be very empty for Boob and Michelle to live there once everyone moves out.

Only if Jana stays to do,the work.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are two, maybe three bedrooms. How can you make a place like the TTH into a viable bed and breakfast? AND someone would actually h ave to cook.. 

Their house would be more appropriate for a youth hostel, though I doubt there are a lot of travelers going through their area.  Maybe a Christian retreat center?

8 hours ago, SamiKatz said:

In late 2016 I left my full time, benefits paying job to become a work from home, self employed virtual assistant.

How did you go about getting into that field?  I think it could be something I'd eventually be interested in in the future.

I have a hard time imagining JB & M being willing to let the TTH go to a non-relative. They have a lot invested in it, both financially and emotionally. I think the interesting question is going to be which kid gets it. It would make the most sense to give it to whoever has the most kids , but the Duggars rarely do sensible things.

While Josh has the most kids because he got a huge head start, but if Jessa keeps up her current pace, she'll have him beat well before the Lost Girls are out of the house. 

1 hour ago, JesusCampSongs said:

I have a hard time imagining JB & M being willing to let the TTH go to a non-relative. They have a lot invested in it, both financially and emotionally. I think the interesting question is going to be which kid gets it. It would make the most sense to give it to whoever has the most kids , but the Duggars rarely do sensible things.

While Josh has the most kids because he got a huge head start, but if Jessa keeps up her current pace, she'll have him beat well before the Lost Girls are out of the house. 

They also need to consider which adult child could afford to have the house. If the show ends and the easy money dries up, then that's could be a big consideration (at least for people who think these things through carefully.) You don't want to have it over to someone who can't afford the taxes or bills involved.

Snarkily, I'd love to see one of the kids get the house, then move Jim Bob and Michelle into the little room off the laundry room. I'd then love to see the couple spend their time on "sweet fellowship" and task Michelle with doing all of the laundry, as Grandma Mary used to , and Jim Bob could be the handyman. 

@bashfulpixie, @2manyKidzzz.

I do administrative type of work for a company whose employees all work remotely and are spread all across Canada.  There is no actual physical office.  My duties are general admin stuff:  answering emails, sending notices and letters, setting up appointments.  I've worked in the admin field for a long time (around 20 years), and found this gig through a friend who was already working remotely for this company.  I worked on a part time basis (nights and weekends), for around three years and when the opportunity came up to pursue this full time, I took it.

I am also the member of a Canadian association for VAs, and have enrolled in a few courses to add to my skill set so I can get a few more clients. I would strongly recommend both options so you can be aware of when people are looking for VAs, and  keep your skill set up to date.  

As I said, it's scary to be self employed but I really (!) did not like my last full time job so I decided to take a big chance

Here's some info on being a VA (Virtual Assistant), that might be helpful:

http://www.sheknows.com/living/articles/990789/what-is-a-virtual-assistant

Let me know if you want to know anything further!

@SamiKatz Thanks so much. This is quite interesting. I am actually retired but will refer this to others who might be interested, or myself if I want to re-enter the workforce. 

It really sounds good. 

1 hour ago, Audrey2 said:

Snarkily, I'd love to see one of the kids get the house, then move Jim Bob and Michelle into the little room off the laundry room. I'd then love to see the couple spend their time on "sweet fellowship" and task Michelle with doing all of the laundry, as Grandma Mary used to , and Jim Bob could be the handyman. 

While I would love to see this as well, I doubt JB or Michelle would relinquish power so easily. 

I could only see this working if somehow, JB and Michelle lost all their wealth and a better off child was taking over and basically saving them, which would be very humiliating in JB and Michelle's eyes. 

It saddens me how most parents want to see their kids do better than they did, and I don't see that with JB & Michelle. I can see her being passive aggressive if Jessa or another kid passes her child amount and hits the coveted 20! 

@Bethella Don't forget the warehouse guesthouse that's on the main property that Ben lived in and the Pecans stayed in.  Also I think Jill and Derick are probably staying in the pool house while back in the states.

So we've seen Father's Day messages to Bin and Dilldick (Jessa's message to her husband was refreshingly normal and not loaded with Jesus-speak). Will we see a speshul message to Prodigal Dad Smugturd?

Hope not i have enough of him already. I could have a serious problem if it a message of that kind should been seen on internet. :puke-front:

32 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

Hope not i have enough of him already. I could have a serious problem if it a message of that kind should been seen on internet. :puke-front:

I'm really curious how they will present M5 on social media because of this. I bet there will photos of baby with siblings or alone but no Joshley.

Dunno on that, there were some with him and Anna with Meredith when she was born and everything was really raw.

I'm just hoping she doesn't deliver today, 'cos you know if she did there'd be some would make it out as God's divine endorsement of him as a father - and some things are just too unnecessary.

1 hour ago, TuringMachine said:

@Bethella Don't forget the warehouse guesthouse that's on the main property that Ben lived in and the Pecans stayed in.  Also I think Jill and Derick are probably staying in the pool house while back in the states.

I didn't forget about it, I just didn't want to bother listing all the properties they own (there are a lot of them!) and I don't think anyone is living there on a permanent basis.

14 hours ago, season of life said:

Could they rent out the TTH? They could turn it into a bed and breakfast if they follow all the legal guidelines. It's going to be very empty for Boob and Michelle to live there once everyone moves out.

How about a museum and gift shop, using free leghumper labor.  For some extra $$s (in addition to the entrance fee), they could open the "Duggar Diner" to the public and serve TTC, chickenetti, raw ramen, and cold vegetables out of a can for the babies.

On 6/6/2017 at 8:25 PM, TatiFish9 said:

2) She has a plan. She's piling up her coins to leave Josh when she is financially stable and best fit to independently raise her family. For now, she'll go along with the flow like nothing's wrong.

Like Carolyn Jessop did with placating her husband Merril before she escaped?

15 minutes ago, Free2BeMe said:

Like Carolyn Jessop did with placating her husband Merril before she escaped?

I am not familiar with this story. I googled it. I will read up on it more.

Did Carolyn pretend to be all in while planning her exit?

Some people show extreme resiliency under stressful circumstances. They plan their way out instead of reacting with immediate desire or emotion. It would be interesing if Anna knew she needed to save up to leave this family. But, I am not sure she does. 

1 hour ago, Dandruff said:

How about a museum and gift shop, using free leghumper labor.  For some extra $$s (in addition to the entrance fee), they could open the "Duggar Diner" to the public and serve TTC, chickenetti, raw ramen, and cold vegetables out of a can for the babies.

Oh, please don't forget Jim Bob's tuna and barbecue sauce concoction!

8 hours ago, SamiKatz said:

Here's some info on being a VA (Virtual Assistant), that might be helpful:

Thank you! My teenage son is interested in doing this to get him through college. He's too introverted to wait tables. 

1 hour ago, Audrey2 said:

Oh, please don't forget Jim Bob's tuna and barbecue sauce concoction!

The house specialty would be pizza with the pepperoni licked by miracle child Josie.

Overnight guests could have the true Duggar experience of sex segregated dorms (no sheets for the males), and must store their belongings in the communal closet.

6 hours ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

So we've seen Father's Day messages to Bin and Dilldick (Jessa's message to her husband was refreshingly normal and not loaded with Jesus-speak). Will we see a speshul message to Prodigal Dad Smugturd?

Smugturd!!!!!! Bwah HaHaHa!!! I love this! 

2 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Scary. They have enough leg humpers to make this happen, with all volunteer labor, of course.

As far as a B&B, I'm sure there are people willing to shell out good money to stay in one of the two Duggar kids rooms just for the freak factor. I can't imagine anyone wanting to sleep in Boobchelle's room. Barf.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived