IGNORED

Anna, Josh, & the Ever Multiplying M Kids, Part 11: His Cheating Heart

Coconut Flan

Confession: we lost Wolf boy in Jackson.WY when he was 6. We were visiting friends and he wandered off after his sister. We had to call the sheriff. He found a house with an older couple that he thought looked nice and asked for help. We put him in scouts after that so he could learn to find his way.

We lost grand wolf in Disneyland when he was 5. I'm surprised anyone trusts us with their kids

I can't describe the feeling,  but it was the worst thing ever. This was before cell phones, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have been using one except to call 911. Poor little Jackson, at least he had his Mama Jana to comfort him.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Ugh that clip.  Just as heartbreaking as I remember it to be. 

That face is just heartbreaking. Poor little cutie. I don't understand how someone can see such a cute child so upset and afraid and not wrap them in a big hug.

1 hour ago, Jana814 said:

Newark Airport is hard enough for an adult let alone a child. 

Familiarity makes it not so bad, but yeah. 

On 6/23/2017 at 8:43 PM, SilverBeach said:

Buy why would he do that? Anna could also get a lawyer who wants the publicity. But who are we kidding, the only way she is leaving Jdouche is in a pine box.

Control, money and pride.

If just one female gets away it all comes tumbling down. Then the others will see it's possible. If Anna gets away then it shows the others that there are some things that are just not acceptable and they don't have to tolerate it. That's a real danger. He has arranged at least a couple out of balance marriages already. Statistically there is at least one, possibly two LGBTQ kids in that batch. If they see Anna get away they will know they can too. The last thing he needs is someone deciding to go gay it up in he big city.

Once the first one breaks away and others follow the whole brand falls apart.  Everything they have been selling is proven wrong. They are already teetering in that edge. If divorces start happening then they loose their core. No more show. No more money.

And of course all this would happen in public. Jim Bob is proven wrong, wrong, wrong. Their cult doesn't work. They are just as messed up and sinful as the rest of us. I suspect JB wants to avoid that at all costs. He has to keep control to keep the money and to keep his pride.

5 hours ago, frugaldreams said:

No more show.

There are enough people out there who would still watch it. It would just be a (finally!!!) new story line.

8 hours ago, frugaldreams said:

Control, money and pride.

If just one female gets away it all comes tumbling down. Then the others will see it's possible. If Anna gets away then it shows the others that there are some things that are just not acceptable and they don't have to tolerate it. That's a real danger. He has arranged at least a couple out of balance marriages already. Statistically there is at least one, possibly two LGBTQ kids in that batch. If they see Anna get away they will know they can too. The last thing he needs is someone deciding to go gay it up in he big city.

Once the first one breaks away and others follow the whole brand falls apart.  Everything they have been selling is proven wrong. They are already teetering in that edge. If divorces start happening then they loose their core. No more show. No more money.

And of course all this would happen in public. Jim Bob is proven wrong, wrong, wrong. Their cult doesn't work. They are just as messed up and sinful as the rest of us. I suspect JB wants to avoid that at all costs. He has to keep control to keep the money and to keep his pride.

If one gets away (specifically Anna) they would be painted as a horrible sinner who lost God. If it were Anna, she would be viewed as someone who took their kids away from their father, and is giving them a horrible life without family, comfort, or God. Getting out would definitely help whoever achieved it, but I think the Duggars are so brainwashed they'd see their sibling as anything but lucky. 

One got away from us at a water park when he was about five. By the time I spotted him, he was part way around the pool, crying and heading to the lifeguard. It was the worst nightmare... I was literally wading as fast as I could through knee deep water, screaming at the top of my lungs, and he couldnt' hear me.  I ran around that pool as fast as I could, but I don't think I was calm till hours later.

On 23/06/2017 at 0:52 AM, TeamDefraudinSquad said:

During one trip, when I was 26, I walked out of the motel bathroom to find my Dad chilling in his tightie whities and watching TV. After that, I decided to start booking my own hotel rooms when we went places.

Yes I am cackling, why do you ask?

Re: JimBoob and control/money/pride

Anna is the only spouse so far that has biblically approved grounds for divorce. Fighting her would just keep the spotlight on Jdouche's misbehavior. Also, it would cost him money. Yeah, his pride might take a hit if one of his arranged marriages failed, but I think he would get over it.

On 6/23/2017 at 11:38 PM, Baaaaaabe said:

So I have a number of chronic illnesses that make me hella exhausted a lot of the time. At one point, I realized that my eyes were really tired looking and half open all the time. In an attempt to seem more alert at work I was very mindful of keeping my eyes wide open...until I realized I looked like a crazy person. Maybe they're all furiously over compensating? As for me, I just went back to looking like I'll pass out any second. 

I'm in the same boat as you. Tried to look more alert as well, then realized how damn creepy I looked and decided to embrace my over tired look. I'm totally owning it! They definitely are over compensating. I find it very hard to believe that anyone could be that 'joyful' all the time. Also, I love your username. I literally laughed out loud! 

In another thread, mentioned that I like 'Minions' better than I liked 'Despicable Me'.  

That led to the following train of thought:

I love the Minions.  Sweet little weirdos who just want to help, but somehow things never quite work out the way they intend.  Sure, they're on the Side of Evil, and they know it, but they don't really know what Evil is.  They seem to think they're on a team, in some kind of intramural villain league.  They're happy when their team is ahead, and dig in with enthusiasm to help out when they're behind, but they aren't out to hurt anyone.  They actually feel bad when their friends feel bad, and try to make things better.  They just want their team to win whatever venture their master sets them to.  

They're happy to put up with their masters faults, slavishly excited to get his approval, and relentlessly cheerful most of the time.  When confronted by setbacks or distress, they easily recover their good cheer with a pep talk from their master, or by reminding themselves that the purpose of their existence, and their happiness, comes from service to their master that results in his victory.  Then they get right to work to make that happen.

Damn.  I just described the perfect fundy wife and children.

If anyone can get the world service on radio, there's a programme just starting on abuse in JW

"...why obscure Bible references are being used by elders to cover up child sexual abuse".

A bit behind on the thread, but from 10.50 is the family at Newark airport. JB and Mechelle hadn't noticed he was gone. When JB gets back Jackson is with Jana, Mechelle on the phone, JB doesn't bother to hug or offer words of comfort.

They are just not right.

I hope Smuggar (or whoever is going to help Anna through labor with M5) doesn't fall asleep or leave 30 seconds after the birth for a baseball game this time around. :pb_rollseyes:

37 minutes ago, bananabread said:

I hope Smuggar (or whoever is going to help Anna through labor with M5) doesn't fall asleep or leave 30 seconds after the birth for a baseball game this time around. :pb_rollseyes:

That man is such a pig. He behaves like that because he can.

2 hours ago, bananabread said:

Wait, I remember the sleeping but not the baseball game part! Which kid was this?

9 hours ago, bananabread said:

Haven't you heard? Mac is being promoted to sister mum with M5, so she won't miss the birth of her first kiddo. Plus, expert midwife Jill, fresh from her own birth canal proving experience, will be there to provide expert insight.

So in summary Jana will look after the kids, and maybe J'shell shows up to get her newborn fix.

If she's really lucky, her sister Priscilla will come for a visit and TFDW and Josh can go away together. Jana then gets to look after all their kids too. 

Hopefully Anna has a healthy baby and a safe arrival with no damage to her. Also, I kinda hope she uses the labour to squeeze Joshley's hands to death. :P 

Can't be much longer now. I'm predicting Matthew Duggar will be here by August 1 at the latest, if not sooner.

On 6/26/2017 at 5:12 PM, Flossie said:

by reminding themselves that the purpose of their existence, and their happiness, comes from service to their master that results in his victory.

This just made me think of Mr. Meeseeks from Rick and Morty. We are created to serve a singular purpose which we will go to any lengths to fulfill! Existence is pain to a Meeseeks, Jerry! And we will do anything to alleviate that pain!

48 minutes ago, The Wanderer said:

Can't be much longer now. I'm predicting Matthew Duggar will be here by August 1 at the latest, if not sooner.

My spreadsheet has August 28 based on the amount of time between Marcus and Meredith (25.8 months). I'm guessing sometime in August for the baby. 

I'm also guessing they won't announce the arrival right away. Maybe a month or so later. 

Anyone else want to make a prediction? 

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived