IGNORED

Anna, Josh, & the Ever Multiplying M Kids, Part 11: His Cheating Heart

Coconut Flan

On June 17, 2017 at 7:51 AM, Bethella said:

Laura DeMaise (maisespace on instagram) is a friend of Jana's. 

The Duggars have a fairly large real estate empire that includes more than 20 residential and commercial properties across at least two counties. From what I know, this is where people are living:

• JB & M- main house
  • J&Anna- Siloam Springs (yes, that's the repo that was transferred to a LLC when he went to Jesus Jail)
  • J&D- Pool House (originally used by Venessa for her midwife practice)
  • J&B- Grandma's old house/J&A starter house
  • J&J- apartment in Laredo
  • J&Austin- Austin has a house somewhere locally

• As far as we know, no one is currently living in the guest house.
  • And there's also the log house they just moved to the main property "for grandma". Supposedly she owned the house and had to move it off the land. I suspect that's where Joseph and Kendra will live (or J&B will move to that house which is bigger and J&K will get the starter house).
  • J&D's old house, which was sold in 2015
  • John David's house, which appears to be rented out

I'm quoting this awesome list, and also linking to a real estate thread that I didn't know existed until right now...

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

are you saying that JB and Michelle bought the condo that Jinger and Jeremy are now living in ? 

do we know that for sure? 

9 hours ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

The house specialty would be pizza with the pepperoni licked by miracle child Josie.

Overnight guests could have the true Duggar experience of sex segregated dorms (no sheets for the males), and must store their belongings in the communal closet.

Don't forget the joy of having to share your bed with a young child who has potty accidents. Also, being assigned the laundry "jurisdiction", just like Grandma.

I'm not sure if this was posted elsewhere. From the Pecan Thief's ig. 

Interesting that Josh is the only one with a beard. 

Also interesting that Daniel and his wife and Susanna and her SO were there. (How thrilled does he look to be there?) It must have been an interesting weekend. For Smugs anyway.

Editing to add - Davia's face in these pictures! Ha ha. 

Screenshot_20170619-104608.png

Aren't the Kellers missing a grandkid? Minus Esther's kids, aren't there 11 grandchildren? Who are the two guys in the back row between Anna and Rebekah?

2 hours ago, Million Children For Jesus said:

Aren't the Kellers missing a grandkid? Minus Esther's kids, aren't there 11 grandchildren? Who are the two guys in the back row between Anna and Rebekah?

I think, but not positive, the guy in the blue shirt next to Anna is Daniel. But then I don't know who the couple is next to Ma Keller. I thought the female was Daniels wife, but then who's the guy she's linked arms with? I'm guessing the old dude next to Daniel (if that's him) is Rebecca's new husband.

3 hours ago, TheDuggarnaut said:

I'm not sure if this was posted elsewhere. From the Pecan Thief's ig. 

Interesting that Josh is the only one with a beard. 

Also interesting that Daniel and his wife and Susanna and her SO were there. (How thrilled does he look to be there?) It must have been an interesting weekend. For Smugs anyway.

Editing to add - Davia's face in these pictures! Ha ha. 

Screenshot_20170619-104608.png

IDK if I'm allowed to say this: Anyone ever notice how incestuous Priscilla and David look? I know they're not related but holy crap now that I see a picture of his family, it looks like Priscilla is a sibling. 

Also, can she burn that top? 

7 hours ago, nst said:

are you saying that JB and Michelle bought the condo that Jinger and Jeremy are now living in ? 

do we know that for sure? 

No, I was just listing where everyone was living.

3 hours ago, Million Children For Jesus said:

I think the missing child is Daniel's son.

27 minutes ago, OyToTheVey said:

IDK if I'm allowed to say this: Anyone ever notice how incestuous Priscilla and David look? I know they're not related but holy crap now that I see a picture of his family, it looks like Priscilla is a sibling. 

It is mentioned all the time, so you're fine.  It's really undeniable.  There was one picture with Pris and David's female relatives (mother and sisters, I think?) and if you didn't know that wasn't Pris' family, you never would have suspected.  Really uncanny.

But they sure do make cute kiddos.  

Me and my husband look alike. Med brown hair (although mine sometimes sports blond highlights to cover some grays :laughing-jumpingpurple: ), blue eyes, same skin tone. Our girls all look alike, the oldest and youngest look like twins born seven years apart. It is odd and sometimes people who don't know us mistake us for siblings. 

1 hour ago, OyToTheVey said:

Along with her younger brothers.  Do they have jobs in fast food or automotive, or are they wearing those shirts by choice?

6 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Along with her younger brothers.  Do they have jobs in fast food or automotive, or are they wearing those shirts by choice?

I feel so bad for those boys. I know the Kellers are a poster family for IBLP, but those poor boys always look like their clothes come from Goobers*R*Us.

I know there's the saying that couples start to look like eachother over time but with pris and david I think it fast forwarded really quickly.

I have a client both owners look a lot alike. Do to this their kids (who also look alike) look like both parents. 

I've had people tell me that my husband and I look like siblings.  I have no fucking clue why they would think that, or why they think that is appropriate to say to someone's face.  My husband is taller.  He has blond hair and I have brown.  He has a bigger nose and the structure of our faces are different.  Maybe they say it because we both wear glasses, he has longer hair, or we both "look Jewish."

Back in high school, people thought my bf and I were siblings.   Same height, glasses, straight medium brown hair.    We were both rather geeky so maybe that was why.

David's youngest brother (can't remember his name) is really cute. I hope he's at least eighteen :pb_redface:

4 hours ago, LurkerOverThePond said:

David's youngest brother (can't remember his name) is really cute. I hope he's at least eighteen :pb_redface:

The youngest is Matthew who turned 21 at the end of March. ;)

Susanna looks better than ever. Anna is really looking more googly/crazy eyed than she has ever looked and even worse than I have ever seen Michelle look.

3 hours ago, Thumper said:

Susanna looks better than ever. Anna is really looking more googly/crazy eyed than she has ever looked and even worse than I have ever seen Michelle look.

Agreed. She seemed brainwashed from the beginning, and eager to drink the Duggar kool-aid, but was still likable, sweet, and good natured. Her affection for her children and motherhood was genuine. It got weird fast when she started morphing into Michelle. I'm not sure how much compassion I have left for Anna. The vapid happy face routine is getting really old. 

1 hour ago, Million Children For Jesus said:

The vapid happy face routine is getting really old. 

You know, I think about this a lot. Why on EARTH is joy and contentment the only emotions permitted? Hell, even GOD gets mad in the old testament! And Jesus certainly didn't pull any punches in the new testament! So why do they have to be all happy face all the time? It doesn't make sense!!

6 minutes ago, Four is Enough said:

You know, I think about this a lot. Why on EARTH is joy and contentment the only emotions permitted? Hell, even GOD gets mad in the old testament! And Jesus certainly didn't pull any punches in the new testament! So why do they have to be all happy face all the time? It doesn't make sense!!

It works well for the headships. 

On 6/19/2017 at 10:44 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

Don't forget the joy of having to share your bed with a young child who has potty accidents. Also, being assigned the laundry "jurisdiction", just like Grandma.

Seriously? They share beds?

On 6/20/2017 at 9:58 AM, GeoBQn said:

I've had people tell me that my husband and I look like siblings.  I have no fucking clue why they would think that, or why they think that is appropriate to say to someone's face.  My husband is taller.  He has blond hair and I have brown.  He has a bigger nose and the structure of our faces are different.  Maybe they say it because we both wear glasses, he has longer hair, or we both "look Jewish."

LOL, people say the same about DH and I, that we look like brother and sister. Like you and your husband, he's taller, has a bigger nose and our facial structure is different. But we both have brown hair and wear glasses, and, coincidentally perhaps, have been told we "look Jewish" (neither of us is, but it is funny how often it comes up).

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived