IGNORED

Anna, Josh, & the Ever Multiplying M Kids, Part 11: His Cheating Heart

Coconut Flan

I remember them saying before Meredith was born that they might not keep going with the M theme. But then they named her Meredith, so, you know...

I haven't heard them say anything about it since then. They've obviously been flying under the radar and haven't exactly been giving interviews about cute things like baby naming. I personally hope they do continue with the M theme, because it would be really horrible for this baby to be set apart like that. 

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is my guess:

Matthew Hosea

August 1

8 pounds, 4 ounces

21 inches

Everyone is having kids named Mason these days and the Smuggars are not really bastions of creativity, so I'm going with Mason!

Just now, nickelodeon said:

Everyone is having kids named Mason these days and the Smuggars are not really bastions of creativity, so I'm going with Mason!

Yep. I know of three Masons in the past 6 months.

August 7th, Manuel Christopher, 7lb 14oz

Homebirth. Jana, Michelle, random midwife, and Josh present.

Michelle talking in a super calm whisper. Only the midwife's arms but not face show up on camera. Lots of pained "thank you Jesus"'s. Anna worrying about Josh needing rest/food/etc.  Josh's first reappearance on camera for CO.  

Anna back in curled hair, make up, and regular clothes 2 hours later for the official photo.

I'm thinking new baby's name will start with a M but I REALLY want it to start with a W "because josh turned his life around" :pb_lol: 

ill place my bet with August 7th 22 inches long and 8 lbs 3 oz named Mathew. 

Joshly is just so smug and thick. The law suit will be all over the Media. Poor Anna. No more words.

I think that with the filing of this lawsuit, Josh will never been seen on TLC again.  This is a hugely unpopular move on his part (for good reason), and him filing is getting a lot of media coverage, none of which will be sympathetic towards him because well, it shouldn't be.

Micah Matthew is my guess... or Gabriel Matthew

I think it may be a biblical M name with a meaning behind it! I would feel pretty bad for the kid if he got stuck with a non M name meaning redemption.... or Gabriel meaning "God is my strength"

So #5

#1 McKenzie (sp):   not a biblical name

#2 Michael:  an angel, but not exactly a biblical name

#3 Marcus:  not biblical

#4 Meredith:  not biblical

#5 Marvin:  not biblical, shades of marvelous (as a blessing or God being marvelous)

Josh is such a prick.  Added himself to his sisters lawsuit, dropped it, started his own.  This has to be the worst legal counsel ever.  How embarrassing.   Why not sue the FRC for forced resignation?

42 minutes ago, Jatalie1996 said:

Mason Joshua. August 3rd, 8 lbs 3 oz.

I'm on board with Mason Joshua too. So I'll say 8/8, 8 lbs 8 oz.

I wonder if anybody with the last name Jarr has ever named a child Mason. Mason Jarr, the ultimate hipster. Get the kid some plaid flannel, a beard and a man bun, and he's set for life.

Matthew James is the name that keeps coming to mind for M5. Then again, I was expecting them to use Matthew sooner, and they haven't, so who knows.

1 minute ago, JDuggs said:

I'm on board with Mason Joshua too. So I'll say 8/8, 8 lbs 8 oz.

Isn't Michael's middle name Joshua? 

I think they'll go with Malcolm. Born 8/11, weighing 8lb 3oz. 

Just now, Gillyweed said:

Michael's middle name is James (note to everyone suggesting James as a middle name - don't think they'd reuse it on another kid).

Jed and Jeer have the same middle name, so there is precedent (although they're twins so who knows).

If josh has done it again behind jimbob, tlc is missing the soap opera we all want to see...

And josh is more josh than ever.....:darthvader:

6 minutes ago, Gillyweed said:

I think they'll go with Malcolm. Born 8/11, weighing 8lb 3oz. 

Ohhh please don't let them use Malcolm! It's the only boy name I would want to use for a future son one day. 

1 hour ago, Beermeet said:

Why not sue the FRC for forced resignation?

Probably because FRC gave him some sort of severance package in exchange for a signed agreement not to sue.

I don't understand why these people still have fans.  

As for the next kid's name, fear not, all of these M names will get used eventually.  All these idiots know how to do is grift and procreate.

5 hours ago, habert said:

Everyone is guessing Matthew!!! Lol

I think Matthew too, but I'm going to put my hat in the ring for a different name:

Morgan Clement, born August 2nd

8 lbs, 10 inches (I don't know anything about nb lengths ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Double that, and that's about how long a newborn is. 

@Carm_88 I have a guess too. Mason, born August 24, 19 inches long (because, you know 19KAC), weighing 8 lbs 1 oz

That's my official guess, but I also think they might use Matthew. 

I hope she does not have her baby on August 1.My birthday.I like Mason,kind of trendy,Matthew,biblical,Miles is a nice name.We have former neighbors.I watched their sons grown up.The oldest,Shane,has two sons:Steele and Storm.The younger Jason: Mason and McKenna(girl).We know a lot of people that seem to use the same letter for kids's names.

38 minutes ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

Perhaps they'll choose a rhyming name pairing. Mason Jason?

Manuel Emanuel?

@Carm_88: Just kidding.  I'm sticking with Matthew Dobson.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived