IGNORED

Where in the World Is Doug Philips (Who Is a Tool)? Part 5 Defrauding the Entire World?

Coconut Flan

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Howl said:

maybe it's about the criticism of Spanky.  I'd forgotten about the link to Spanky through Delaney and her son. 

I think this is right and she's apparently also really into John White's The Fight. Almost reads like a conclusion  from that given all the other quotes from it. 

Is there a date already set for Delaney's wedding or was everyone waiting to see if  Spanky would be cleared for take off or grounded?

16 minutes ago, Marian the Librarian said:

https://www.facebook.com/sharon.boucquez.9/videos/972084496228070/

Found another tasty morsel by Dougie DW Winters!

What the everlasting eff was that? So Vision-Forumy! -_-

We now have proof positive that the Tool also has a major league personality disorder, on top of everything else that's wrong with him. How else do we explain his 180-degree switch from Patriarchal Family Man O' God to unbridled expat bon vivant?

What. A. Fraud. 

He owes a copy of this video to every former subscriber to the Vision Forum mailing list with the simple message:

"Hi. I've changed my name, my location, my mind and everything about me. Here's what I do now."

But actually, the one with the Journey song soundtrack would be more illustrative.

I wonder if he bounced off to Europe to skip out on any money he owes Lourdes. If he has no assets in he States she can't collect, right?

If DW Winters is going to be working with the European set, I truly hope he learns which words already mean "the" in other languages, so he can avoid doubling up on his video titles.

He has more important life lessons that I hope swoop down upon him like angry birds of prey, but for my own comfort, the former would suffice for now.

On 6/15/2017 at 9:27 PM, Hane said:

unbridled expat bon vivant

So worthy to be a post count title! 

Commenter on James McDonald’s FB page: “Beautiful family. I wonder which ones have been predestined to spend eternity writhing in unspeakable agony? Hmmnn ... Well, He is sovereign, right?”

:pb_lol:

2 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

Commenter on James McDonald’s FB page: “Beautiful family. I wonder which ones have been predestined to spend eternity writhing in unspeakable agony? Hmmnn ... Well, He is sovereign, right?”

Well, of course it won't be the McDonalds, who are nice looking, white, the Right Kind of Christians™ and successful at MLM (essential oils), so OF COURSE God likes them. 

According to Beall's Instagram, Doug was with her and Virginia for Father's Day. Don't know who else was there. 

14 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

According to Beall's Instagram, Doug was with her and Virginia for Father's Day. Don't know who else was there. 

Watch out for my Gigantic Idle Speculation Bus here, but the way that post appears as well as some others ....I'm beginning to wonder if Mr. Winters has regular visits with Virginia that Beall helps facilitate.  The "pink" boat at such a great distance strikes me, well, to be a little odd and it almost is like she dropped the child off for Father's Day and then couldn't help herself and stalked went to view them. I dunno. The lack of actual, bona fide photographs of the two of them online seems to speak volumes.  And why wouldn't others be with the Patriarch? #NoShavingPartyThisYear

11 minutes ago, Howl said:
18 minutes ago, Quinquagenarian said:

#NoShavingPartyThisYear

Oy! 

Well, maybe in Benelux there was one....but I digress.

55 minutes ago, Quinquagenarian said:

Well, maybe in Benelux there was one....but I digress.

:pb_lol:

Yeah, I agree that the post was really... cold. The language is so distancing: "...the father..."

Not "my husband," not "Doug"... "the father." 

Maybe 'the father' is just the appropriate term to use because father's day?  idunno.

On 6/18/2017 at 7:33 AM, DomWackTroll said:

That guy must be fun at parties :pb_rollseyes:

I actually know the McDonald's irl and they're pretty chill people. I wouldn't even classify them as fundies. 

41 minutes ago, Jelly Babies said:

I actually know the McDonald's irl and they're pretty chill people. I wouldn't even classify them as fundies. 

How long have you known them?

1 hour ago, Jelly Babies said:

I wouldn't even classify them as fundies. 

I would. People who "aren't fundies" don't usually publish books through Vision Forum. With Matt and Jennie Chancey. Of Africa. 

http://passionatehousewives.blogspot.com/

Like Doug and Beall, they did a lot of damage to ignorant, sometimes impoverished people over a span of decades. And like Doug and Beall, they are now running instead of taking responsibility. 

Sometimes I forget that the definition of fundie isn't exactly like the Duggars or Lori Alexander :pb_lol: So yeah, I guess they are (or maybe fundie-lite). But they do drink alcohol (*GASP*) and are avid fans of Doctor Who and Lord of the Rings (*DOUBLE GASP*). @hoipolloi I've know them for maybe 8 or 9 years. Haven't seen them in quite some time though.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived