IGNORED

Where in the World Is Doug Philips (Who Is a Tool)? Part 5 Defrauding the Entire World?

Coconut Flan

27 minutes ago, Jasmar said:

Hey that's it! Doug wanted a burlesque name!

Let's ask Doug Wilson to rechristen him; he enjoys fantasizing about stripper names. 

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A comment on "Phil's" post dated 26 April:

A Doug Phillips by any other name is still a Doug Phillips.

Complete with a tiny wrench: :tools-wrench:

:laughing-rolling:

Hate to add to the list but am actually laughing aloud. I believe "DW Winters" on fb may be yet another side of him too....

50 minutes ago, Quinquagenarian said:

... believe "DW Winters" on fb may be yet another side ... ....

It's a shame that "Carlos Danger" has already been used -- it would have fit in well.

How to you folks find these?  I consider myself to be fairly Internet savvy but am always impressed by the sleuthing that goes on here.

OK - own up. Who did it?:cracking-up:

So, "asking for a friend," I completed a Male Stripper Name Generator.  

You got: Giovanni

Giovanni comes from the Italian and Hebrew origins which means "God is gracious". So, wear this name proudly and strip your pants out till you make the god gracious again! ;)

I personally vote for Rico Suave.

On the name discussion, one of my friends from high school is hyphenating her name upon marriage. They are truly, hand-over-heart, going to be the Neuffendorfer-Bingledeckers (names slightly changed but all syllables accounted for)! If they name any kids that, its a real mouthful, but at the same time I respect that they both have very fun last names that they like, and want to have a family name together. Marriage last name business is so stressful and I try not to judge! 

I actually got into a fight with my cousin last Christmas over names. Our other cousin combined his last name with his bride's to create a new family name, and I thought that was lovely. My cousin said it "was the most r*tarded thing he had ever heard" and when I got upset with him for using a slur, and said I probably won't change my name when I get married, he said "you shouldn't marry a guy if you don't respect him enough to take his last name." Our social worker other cousin had to intervene because I was about to cause waves in the conservative family gathering. It is 2017!!!!!!

DPIART Winters Cinematographer Phil has been scrubbing today. His pages are "leaner" at this hour 

8 hours ago, sawasdee said:

OK - own up. Who did it?:cracking-up:

;)

15 minutes ago, Quinquagenarian said:

DPIART Winters Cinematographer Phil has been scrubbing today. His pages are "leaner" at this hour 

Leaner? The  page is almost empty! :pb_lol:

Well, mercy me - the "DW Cinematographer/Phil Douglas" FB page seems to have disappeared completely, at least for me. I wonder what's gotten into him??

24 minutes ago, Quinquagenarian said:

Yes, he's been a busy little bee. 

Hey "Phil" -- reading at FJ much?

Perry C. hanging his family’s laundry out on Doug Wilson’s FB page: “I've got 8 daughters, 7 of whom take their faith seriously…”

18 hours ago, Marian the Librarian said:

Well, mercy me - the "DW Cinematographer/Phil Douglas" FB page seems to have disappeared completely, at least for me. I wonder what's gotten into him??

I'm still able to see it--or at least, what's left of it. 

Intriguing: when I search for one, I'm taken to the other! Can't recall whether it's Phil Douglas to DW Cinematographer, or the opposite of that – – I just know it's very interesting and happened twice yesterday (16 Ams).

6 minutes ago, MamaJunebug said:

Intriguing: when I search for one, I'm taken to the other! Can't recall whether it's Phil Douglas to DW Cinematographer, or the opposite of that – – I just know it's very interesting and happened twice yesterday (16 Ams).

Same here. Comments on Flo's page that are tagged as DW Cinematographer go to Phil Douglas when clicked on. So he cxhanged the name on the same account?

15 minutes ago, JemimaPuddle-Duck said:

Same here. Comments on Flo's page that are tagged as DW Cinematographer go to Phil Douglas when clicked on. So he cxhanged the name on the same account?

Yes. According to current FB rules, it looks like you can change your FB name once every 60 days if their other policies are followed. 

Didn't it used to be you could only change it once after initially setting up your FB account? Unlike Twitter or Instagram where you can change your name (not the @handle) as often as you want, apparently.

ETA: This is at least the 3rd, maybe 4th, FB name DPIART has had over the years.

34 minutes ago, RebelliousEscapee said:

I'm still able to see it--or at least, what's left of it. 

I think I've been blocked. I must have hurt his itty bitty little feelings.

:wrench: waaaaahhhhh...

2 hours ago, Marian the Librarian said:

:wrench: waaaaahhhhh...

Not to worry.  We will keep you informed !!

On 5/15/2017 at 6:44 PM, Jasmar said:

We're getting name changes? I've always been partial to Petunia. Or Laeticia. That could be my burlesque name.

Hey that's it! Doug wanted a burlesque name!

Bye, Felicia!

Josh turned 24. When someone on Beall's Instagram post called him "gorgeous," Beall replied (specifically to that poster), "Sigh." Um... okay???

4 hours ago, Marian the Librarian said:

It seems that I have been blocked, as well. Such an itty bitty comment for him to block me over. Wimp. 

On 5/15/2017 at 8:09 PM, Quinquagenarian said:

Will Flo call him Phil now?  Phil......anderer?   

Thank you for this! 

Wow - I'm gone from the internet for 3 whole days and DW goes through 2 new identities.  What in the world??

I get why some folks use their maiden name or maybe omit last names on FB but constantly changing names up like that just doesn't make sense. I think at this point even the folks I knew who were DW apologists in the wake of his downfall have wised up.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived