IGNORED

Where in the World Is Doug Philips (Who Is a Tool)? Part 5 Defrauding the Entire World?

Coconut Flan

3 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

That poor woman is proud first-time father Perry Coghlan (with his own father on the left), who worked as the warehouse manager for Vision Forum. He would love for you to believe he was the "kidnapping victim" of VF, but he knew exactly what they stood for, and endorsed their ideas many, many times. 

That's a man?  Whoa....I honestly thought that person was the mother of that baby. 

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ladyamylynn said:

She's divorced and living in Austin with her boyfriend, so you could say that.

Awesome!  We're a den of iniquity right here in the heart of Texas.  That said, no one should be struggling through pregnancy in this heat -- 101 degrees in the shade today. 

7 minutes ago, Howl said:

Awesome!  We're a den of iniquity right here in the heart of Texas.  That said, no one should be struggling through their last days of pregnancy in this heat -- 101 degrees in the shade today. 

She's pretty early in the pregnancy, due in January per Instagram.

5 minutes ago, ladyamylynn said:

She's pretty early in the pregnancy, due in January per Instagram.

Did a little edit and fixed it.   Glad at least one person can acknowledge the pregnancy,  which is still a blessing. Right? AM I RIGHT?  

1 hour ago, Hmmm_idolatry said:

That's a man?  Whoa....I honestly thought that person was the mother of that baby. 

I too was confused!  I thought it was the mom looking wiped out after a hard labor!  I guess VF can do that to a person. 

I thought that was Kim, exhausted post-birth! Egads! Perry's current extremely thin beard is a miracle if indeed that's him! Really? That's him?!

1 hour ago, MamaJunebug said:

I thought that was Kim, exhausted post-birth! Egads! Perry's current extremely thin beard is a miracle if indeed that's him! Really? That's him?!

Sure is. He's been mocked about this photo-- many times, in fact-- by his Facebook friends, but not for his feminine appearance. More for looking like a hippie or a stoner. 

OK, slight thread drift, I apologize... but what's with Perry's dad?  I have a pastor friend who's FB friends with him and it seems like he's some sort of religious higher up but I've never figured out in what way.  Anyone know?

39 minutes ago, Maxwell said:

OK, slight thread drift, I apologize... but what's with Perry's dad?  I have a pastor friend who's FB friends with him and it seems like he's some sort of religious higher up but I've never figured out in what way.  Anyone know?

Maybe he's a legend in his own mind.  Aren't they spruiking some type of book about selling on ebay or something or is that Jr.?  And mail order?  Oh, and a bazillion kids, but I can't remember if that's Jr. or Sr. 

Here's a pic from his twitter feed, a twitter feed which has tons of predictable crap.  In the pic upthread, he may be be looking wiped out because he stayed up with his wife throughout labor. 

Screenshot 2017-07-11 at 12.06.20 PM.png

Or he looks that way because DPIAT and VF sucked (literally or figuratively, anything is possible with this group) the life out of him. 

Looking like a hippy or a stoner is the last thing I'd accuse that person of resembling.  

3 minutes ago, Hmmm_idolatry said:

Or he looks that way because DPIAT and VF sucked (literally or figuratively, anything is possible with this group) the life out of him. 

Yeah, they were definitely in the soul saving stealing business. 

OK, I had to take some down-time and have been trying to catch up on the latest shenanigans of the Tool.

How many different pseudonyms and accounts has Doug generated so far and do we have a cheat sheet anywhere?

Thanks in advance!

Dougie's Wikipedia page has been updated, showing the following names: born Douglas Winston Phillips; other names Doug Phillips, Phil Douglas, DW Winters.

His Facebook pages are Doug WP, DW Winters, DW Cinematographer, and "After Vision Forum," none of which have been updated recently.

On Instagram, we have winstdoug, and scenesfromabeautifulworld. 

And, last but not least, there's his cinemaofwonder.com website. For professional inquiries, contact the DW Winters Agency.

Perfectly clear, hmmmmm?

6 minutes ago, Marian the Librarian said:

For professional inquiries, contact the DW Winters Agency

Yes, PROFESSIONAL inquiries only -- boutique agencies can't waste time on ordinary people or proof-reading.

If your looking for talented fresh foreign talent for your project overseas or domestic project, consider booking through us. 

7 minutes ago, Marian the Librarian said:

Perfectly clear, hmmmmm?

Bless you, my friend.  Rufus will reward you better than I can.  

He's not very inventive, is he?  Winters is about as clever as it gets.  

Hmmm.  I wonder where he got that from? 

"Now is the winter of our discontent made glorious summer now I can Pork (a gorgeous burlesque performer)? "

Right?

It's his use of the word "boutique" that cracks me up the most. It has that certain je ne sais quois...so...so European! So cosmopolitan! So sophisticated!

:pb_lol:

So pretentious!  So Doug!

1 hour ago, Marian the Librarian said:

Right?

It's his use of the word "boutique" that cracks me up the most. It has that certain je ne sais quois...so...so European! So cosmopolitan! So sophisticated!

:pb_lol:

If only he could fit in a word like "purveyor" since personally I find that word quite pretententious and well because perv.

5 hours ago, Hmmm_idolatry said:

Looking like a hippy or a stoner is the last thing I'd accuse that person of resembling.  

This photo was taken over 10 years before he started at VF.

The contrast from the Coughlans to Flo. Oh my.

D--Philanderer--IART-Winters-etcetera ad infinitum, nauseum---what a truly Chameleonic Charlatan. Snake Oil does not even come close to his stuff.

22 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

So pretentious!  So Doug!

Well, he's a boutique tool.  I mean, I've certainly never seen such a tool quite like him.  He's not your typical fundie male tool, he's not your typical frat boy tool, and he's not your typical "alpha male" type tool.  

He's a boutique tool with his own boutique agency, designed to exploit young talent all for his own tooly gratification.  

Doug Philips-Boutique Tool. 

26 minutes ago, Quinquagenarian said:

And shouldn't it be DPIABT, Esquire ?

DPIABT, Esquire Cinematographer!  :tw_sweat_smile:

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived