IGNORED

Where in the World Is Doug Philips (Who Is a Tool)? Part 5 Defrauding the Entire World?

Coconut Flan

Of course, Beall COULD hang with Doug while the sister moms kept the home fires going.  Oh, who am I kidding?  Beall's a wife, not an accountability partner.....

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It sounds to me as though he's going to be travelling back and forth between Europe and the US if he's promoting these people within the US. 

Do you think he has the non-VF contacts to be able to pull this off? Film, television, corporate? I assume that his contacts would have to be relatively secular/worldly (or not fundamentalist Christian at the very least) and I don't really know how he could have built up that sort of professional network, though I haven't followed his story very closely.

I'm not sure I can see any way that Douglas Winston Philips/Phil Douglas/DW Winters can keep this new venture entirely separate from his old life as Vision Forum patriarch and cult 'royalty'. Surely he shouldn't just get a clean break, especially after abusing his power and status to set up (IMO abusive) sexual escapades with his children's very young nanny? I really hope that none of his potential clients sign up with him without doing their due diligence (a quick Google, at the very least)

23 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

You just about need a wiki to keep track of DPIART's personae & companies.

Regarding the photography, it also looks like he's acquired some fancy drone equipment in addition to whatever he ripped off absconded with stole inherited from VFI/VFM.

This is a great idea -- what does it take to start a page in Wikipedia ?  

Just think: someone googles DW Winters Photography and one if the hits is a wiki article with all the aliases Doug has used, to date?

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 1:57 PM, hoipolloi said:

It's highly likely that he never had any religious beliefs and that VFI/VFM were just a money-making scam. 

You may be right about the former VF sheeple -- DPIART is smart enough to figure he might want to fleece them again some day, so don't alienate them completely.

This. A thousand times over exponentially.

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 10:52 AM, Marian the Librarian said:

I wonder, where do Beall and the kids fit into this latest chapter of Dougie's life?.

That's simple. They don't. Beall was definitely not in Europe with him at this very dark Goth Ball that makes the Cabaret Retro stuff he did earlier this year look quite light. Pathetically, Beall keeps trying to keep up appearances but it's really getting time for Joshua and/or Justice to call a Chimney Sweep a Chimney Sweep, or an Abe Lincoln Wannabe an Abe Lincoln Wannabe (Bill Potter would not like that look) it like it is and be responsible men to help rear their younger brothers and sisters. I have said before that this family has all-too-often been like Blanche Dubois relying on the generosity of strangers, but Beall is beginning to resemble Blanche in other more concerning ways.

Phil changed his cover photo to a pic of Utah Beach re-enactors, because if anyone knows the pure hell of combat fighting, it's Phil Douglas. 

Hmmm, should we start using his aliases here, ie, DW Winters is a tool, Phil Douglas is a tool, etc....  Used often enough, they'll get google ratings and fj will pop up when someone searches for him under an alias.  

Sigh.  While I've read enough to know Beall wasn't a kind person, and she helped create enough spiritual abuse within their former church....I can't imagine having been VF/homeschool/purity-culture/quiverfull royalty, and then having her husband running around after every pretty-costumed woman in Europe while she slugs it out, raising their bazillionty kids.  It's not an easy life when your husband is a lying-liar.....and I'm sure she was aware of his lies long before he was found out.  

19 hours ago, BoPeep said:

.and I'm sure she was aware of his lies long before he was found out.  

I'm sure this is who Doug has always been -- a grifting egomaniac with a flair for teh dramaz and flight rather than fight. His current behaviour isn't off his norm, it's just the wrapping that has changed (nor is this the first time he's changed in such drastic ways).

23 hours ago, BoPeep said:

while she slugs it out, raising their bazillionty kids.  It's not an easy life when your husband is a lying-liar.....and I'm sure she was aware of his lies long before he was found out.  

And I'm sure loves her husband anyway.  As they say in Texas, "There's no accounting for taste".  

As noted, she still has kids to raise and grown daughters, who (one assumes) are expected to fulfill the SAHD fantasy.  My impression is that they don't own a home.  She has zero income of her own.  Zero.  She's turning 50 this year.  Married to a  middle-aged husband prone to stray for young women.....To say that she's in a vulnerable position is an understatement. 

Frankly, I hope his project is ultimately successful and he can continue to support his family, but it's easy to see how he could fall into a double life:  wife and bazillion kids in the U.S., mistress(es) in Europe. 

On 2017-06-05 at 9:09 PM, DomWackTroll said:

Phil changed his cover photo to a pic of Utah Beach re-enactors, because if anyone knows the pure hell of combat fighting, it's Phil Douglas. 

Of course he does.

Doug d-day.jpg

Someone already edited the Wiki page once a while ago. It was reverted, for obvious reasons. :)

If anyone has contact info for the photographer who took this photo, it would be a perfect illustration for DW Winters' Wikipedia page. Must have permission for it to be used, though.

dw-winters.PNG

dw-winters-2.PNG

He really needs to watch himself if he doesn't want everyone to think he's sleeping around. Some of the people he's posing with are probably quite comfortable hugging and posing in ways that would make others cringe a bit, but DW WInters should know better since he's been preaching modesty and "female protection" for so long. I'm likely a heathen in Beall's eyes, but my husband would never in a million years be photographed with another woman in a way that makes it look like they're intimate. Sorry your husband has so little respect for you and your family, Beall. That must suck.

3 hours ago, SoybeanQueen said:

Someone already edited the Wiki page once a while ago. It was reverted, for obvious reasons. :)

If anyone has contact info for the photographer who took this photo, it would be a perfect illustration for DW Winters' Wikipedia page. Must have permission for it to be used, though.

How about creating wikis for DW Cinematographer, Phil Douglas, DW Winters and the rest of the names?  The body of the wiki entry would note that these are apparently associated with DPIART and with the other "identities."

4 hours ago, SoybeanQueen said:

dw-winters.PNG

dw-winters-2.PNG

Is that Flo?

Every time this Doug Phillips or Phil Douglas or aliases thread pops up, I must admit I get a little giddy.  Okay wide stance giddy.  It also reminds me that I miss the second twin, and less importantly that I might need to consider, once and for all, doing a boudoir/burlesque photo shoot just for kicks before I get too old,  Tool was pretty much my gateway fundie and the band plays on an on.  He takes nice enough pictures and I will give him that...I would consider contacting him except who the fuck do I contact?

1 hour ago, Quinquagenarian said:

Is that Flo?

I don't know. It's someone who was at the Midsummer theme party, the name of which has already escaped me. The cozy pose with someone who isn't his wife just made me think it was a perfect illustration of DW Winters.

3 hours ago, MamaJunebug said:

How about creating wikis for DW Cinematographer, Phil Douglas, DW Winters and the rest of the names?  The body of the wiki entry would note that these are apparently associated with DPIART and with the other "identities."

That's an excellent idea. Hopefully someone with more Wikipedia experience will come along. I am not an expert by any means. I can get far enough to review changes made to various pages, which is how I noticed the tooliness on one edit, but I've never created new pages.

Just took a look at the Doug Phillips Wikipedia entry. Lots more accuracy has shown up, covered with an admirable coating of shade.

I'm sure some part of me could or should feel sorry for Be-all, but.....nah.  I feel about as sorry for her as I do for Carmela Soprano - i.e., I DON'T.  

You cannot tell me that Doug the slimeball suddenly changed overnight from doting religious father to creepy stalking rapist.  It was there all along, she just chose to ignore it...while living the VF high-life and having child after child with that creepazoid.  She had a big house with a pool, all expenses paid vacations and trips, and VF leghumpers fawning all over her for years.  She loved it.  I'd have more respect for her if she'd publicly denounce him and kick his sorry ass to the curb, but she doesn't seem to have the cojones to do that.

14 hours ago, danvillebelle said:

I'm sure some part of me could or should feel sorry for Be-all, but.....nah.  I feel about as sorry for her as I do for Carmela Soprano - i.e., I DON'T.  

You cannot tell me that Doug the slimeball suddenly changed overnight from doting religious father to creepy stalking rapist.  It was there all along, she just chose to ignore it...t.

All the likes.

On 6/6/2017 at 9:43 PM, pook said:

Every time this Doug Phillips or Phil Douglas or aliases thread pops up, I must admit I get a little giddy.  Okay wide stance giddy.  It also reminds me that I miss the second twin, and less importantly that I might need to consider, once and for all, doing a boudoir/burlesque photo shoot just for kicks before I get too old,  Tool was pretty much my gateway fundie and the band plays on an on.  He takes nice enough pictures and I will give him that...I would consider contacting him except who the fuck do I contact?

Start w FB -- and by all means, report back!? On everything!  

This would reveal #FundieWeddingCrasher for the small potatoes it is! 

On 6/6/2017 at 11:00 AM, Howl said:

And I'm sure loves her husband anyway.  As they say in Texas, "There's no accounting for taste".  

And as of May 31st she was wishing him happy birthday and gushing about him. She's weird.

I remember his puke-inducing, sickeningly sweet posts about her on his old VF-days blog, referring to her as "mi esposa" and "beautiful bride Beall." I immediately thought, "That's the kind of thing a guy writes when he really doesn't love his wife, but wants to pretend he does."

33 minutes ago, Hane said:

I remember his puke-inducing, sickeningly sweet posts about her on his old VF-days blog, referring to her as "mi esposa" and "beautiful bride Beall." I immediately thought, "That's the kind of thing a guy writes when he really doesn't love his wife, but wants to pretend he does."

Gotta hand it to him -- DPIART is really a dab hand at PR & casting himself in his preferred image of the moment. In fact, is there a real DPIART or is he just a narcissistic mirror, reflecting his scam-du-jour?

Torn here between disgust at DPIART's essential abandonment of his kids and relief that he's apparently not around them much, which is probably a good & healthy thing for them. 

Re: Be-All. She's been in on many of DPIART's scams for years. Whether or not she's admitted it to herself, she was happy to go along, queening it over the other women in that cult at BCA, getting nice housing at low or no cost, and taking the all-expenses-paid trips to domestic and foreign locales. One wonders if any of her kids, as they get older, will ask her some hard questions about it all.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived