IGNORED

Where in the World Is Doug Philips (Who Is a Tool)? Part 5 Defrauding the Entire World?

Coconut Flan

Mercy, that is a whole lotta gyrating young flesh! Dougie/Phil does seem to have confirmed his predilection as an ass man.

Remember the recent Courter family Facebook announcement about their Memorial Day dance, with all its finger-wagging warnings and restrictions? I wonder how many heads are exploding in Middle Tennessee right about now.

"Return of the Daughters," indeed. :laughing-rolling:

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Maxwell said:

Blah b blah b blah blah blah.

They're ULTRA spiritual... They speak KJV!  Ugh.

Actually, with all those thees, they sound like traditional Quakers.  Which I'm sure would horrify them, lol.

Mercy, that is a whole lotta gyrating young flesh! Dougie/Phil does seem to have confirmed his predilection as an ass man.

My eyes, my virgin eyes!

Besides grooming Lourdes, this kinda makes me wonder about Mr. "Wide Stance" Philips and what he got up to in the VF days when no one was looking.....

So that is a pretty damned good edit and looks like a roaring good time was had by all.  The main pic up there is definitely a crotch shot.  Wonder if the Botkin girls are getting any ideas?  Definitely looks like more fun than playing the harp at weddings where other people are getting married.  How old are the Botkin women?  I'm guessing some of their eggs are starting the count down. 

Elizabeth clutches pearls.  Then, "Anna Sophia, hit 'play' again.  I want to see just how far poor Mr. Phillips has fallen and exactly how much I need to pray for him, and, in particular, the EXACT sins of the flesh that are being displayed in the awful, awful video." 

@Marian the Librarian said:  Remember the recent Courter family Facebook announcement about their Memorial Day dance, with all its finger-wagging warnings and restrictions? I wonder how many heads are exploding in Middle Tennessee right about now.

Oh, yes, yes, I do remember.  Oh me oh my oh. 

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 5:51 PM, RebelliousEscapee said:

Looks like Doug has the cash to travel back and forth, though. His latest status seems to indicate that he's back in the US.

phild.PNG.709a17035a595c7c4ff75fce43011479.PNG

Do you suppose "Phil Douglas" knows that at screen resolution you can clearly see the Star Drive In sign in his photo which makes it extremely easy to google and find out it's in Monte Vista, CO?  Which is apparently on I-160 a few hours from Durango?  Which is neither a "forgotten highway" nor "the American  Midwest" nor "#Rt66" nor particularly likely to be something he just happened upon while tooling along lost and alone?

Makes a great story to ingratiate himself to his new Retro minded BFFs, but, typical Doug, not a grain of truth.  Such a tool.

yup, The Star Drive-In Theater in your picture is STILL SHOWING MOVIES, like it has for the last 68 years http://www.stardrivein.com/

My last drive-in was  a great time watching Rock n' Roll High School at a drive-in in Cortez, Colorado (SW corner of the state) around 1980.  Still love The Ramones!  Here's a trailer.  

Here's how ya do it: Back the pick-up truck into the parking space.  Deploy lawn chairs in the bed of the truck.  Hang the speaker wherever and turn up to MAX VOLUME.  Enjoy.  Sing along!  Sadly, that drive-in theater is now a mobile home park, but it did open in 1952.  

Call me mean, but I enjoy it when 2nd-Commandment-absolutist Reformed Protestants get giddy over the grandeur of Catholic 2nd Commandment "violations." Look at all the pretty statues and pictures, Melissa! 

Holy guacamole, the guys in those pics are (in the metrosexual fashion sense) the tip of the hipster spear.  Or am I just out of it?  The ladies all look very traditional in fitted summer frocks.  But un-tucked denim shirt with bow tie?  Suit coat with the sleeves pushed up paired with worn jeans?  This is all so very, very GQ.  Don't get me wrong, I'm good to go with the look, but it's a far cry from navy chinos with a plaid short-sleeved shirt. 

2 hours ago, Laila said:

Do you suppose "Phil Douglas" knows that at screen resolution you can clearly see the Star Drive In sign in his photo which makes it extremely easy to google and find out it's in Monte Vista, CO?  Which is apparently on I-160 a few hours from Durango?  Which is neither a "forgotten highway" nor "the American  Midwest" nor "#Rt66" nor particularly likely to be something he just happened upon while tooling along lost and alone?

Makes a great story to ingratiate himself to his new Retro minded BFFs, but, typical Doug, not a grain of truth.  Such a tool.

Doug Phillips/Phil Douglas/Doug WP/DW Winters couldn't tell the simple, straightforward truth about anything if his life depended on it. Everything, apparently, must be embellished, so that he is perceived as so, so special. What a sad little man.

3 hours ago, Howl said:

Holy guacamole, the guys in those pics are (in the metrosexual fashion sense) the tip of the hipster spear.  Or am I just out of it?  The ladies all look very traditional in fitted summer frocks.  But un-tucked denim shirt with bow tie?  Suit coat with the sleeves pushed up paired with worn jeans?  This is all so very, very GQ.  Don't get me wrong, I'm good to go with the look, but it's a far cry from navy chinos with a plaid short-sleeved shirt. 

The Thomas boys have always had more of a "wild" reputation within VF circles than the boys from other families. Oh, not because they do drugs or get girls pregnant or anything like that. Simply wearing something slightly more nonconformist than, say, Fred Rogers is enough to do it. 

4 hours ago, Howl said:

Sadly, that drive-in theater is now a mobile home park, but it did open in 1952.  

Our local drive-in closed in the early 90s, and is also now a mobile home park.(We still have a drive-in restaurant, however).

10 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

Hot, hip new video from Phil! My favorite part is at about 0:56, when the pert, denim-clad male buttocks of a French sailor thrusts itself into Doug's face (camera, whatever) for several long, long seconds. 

Isn't this pretty much the opposite of VF--not that there's anything wrong with that! Except, of course, the involvement of DPIARBT. Beall must know about all of this, and I cannot imagine what she's thinking or telling her kids.

Isn't this pretty much the opposite of VF--not that there's anything wrong with that! Except, of course, the involvement of DPIARBT. Beall must know about all of this, and I cannot imagine what she's thinking or telling her kids.
Right? How do you tell kids who grew up in VISION FORUM, the offspring of the Ultimate Patriarch (okay, it's really the other Doug who's the UP, but it sounds good), that "ummm...Daddy is away. Somewhere. Doing movie things. And we'll live in an undersized house and travel without him and hide that he's gone, okay? Off we go, don't forget your period clothes and begging bowls!"
I mentioned before, one of the Philips girls who's on Instagram as a seamstress is followed by her mother AND by Flo. So Flo apparently knows Dougie Fresh has a family and kids.
(The Dougie Fresh thing is entirely me, I know he's DPIAT, but sometimes the hipster-wannabe outfits just SHOUT for a new name.)

DWT wrote,

"Hot, hip new video from Phil! My favorite part is at about 0:56, when the pert, denim-clad male buttocks of a French sailor thrusts itself into Doug's face (camera, whatever) for several long, long seconds."

Got me to thinkin'.

What are the chances Phil Douglas used Peter Bradrick the way he used Lourdes? 

Also -- has anybody been so kind as to let Radio Ultra Seriously Modern folks and Flo et. al., know that their pally boy has kids their ages? Not that it would bother the artistes, but it's a layer they might find interesting sometime. 

36 minutes ago, MamaJunebug said:

What are the chances Phil Douglas used Peter Bradrick the way he used Lourdes? 

I think if he had, we'd be hearing about it right now. I mean, Peter has got to be in a bad financial way post-divorce, and he's seen Lourdes' successful case...

I think if he had, we'd be hearing about it right now. I mean, Peter has got to be in a bad financial way post-divorce, and he's seen Lourdes' successful case...
I don't think Peter would. Women are the "weaker vessel" in that subculture. If Peter had been abused (and I pray every situation he's been in has been with full consent of everyone), I can't see him admitting it. Ever.

8 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

Call me mean, but I enjoy it when 2nd-Commandment-absolutist Reformed Protestants get giddy over the grandeur of Catholic 2nd Commandment "violations." Look at all the pretty statues and pictures, Melissa! 

GAWD! I don't know why I look these people up - they enrage me!

"A random chess piece at night," she writes about THE WORLD CHESS HALL OF FAME!!!!

Well, at least she wrote about walking all over St. Louis at night. Not a mention of crime. Hey Melissa, if your fairy tale princess gig ends, you can move up to the bistate and write for the convention & visitors bureau.

Also, memo to file: no Vienna Boy's Choir at The New Cathedral this year. The CHOSEN ONES will probably be there, and I might cut a betch.  But not on Cathedral grounds.

AUGH! 

13 hours ago, danvillebelle said:

Actually, with all those thees, they sound like traditional Quakers.  Which I'm sure would horrify them, lol.

Ha! My husband was raised Quaker and he and his family still use thee/thy with intimates, as in "Thee has flour handprints on thy butt" when I'm making bread, or "Did thee remember to buy some Drano?"  Somehow it sounds a bit less KJV in real life.

12 hours ago, Howl said:

Wonder if the Botkin girls are getting any ideas?  Definitely looks like more fun than playing the harp at weddings where other people are getting married.  How old are the Botkin women?  I'm guessing some of their eggs are starting the count down. 

Elizabeth clutches pearls.  Then, "Anna Sophia, hit 'play' again.  I want to see just how far poor Mr. Phillips has fallen and exactly how much I need to pray for him, and, in particular, the EXACT sins of the flesh that are being displayed in the awful, awful video." 

A little younger than Sarah Maxwell, but still not in their twenties anymore.

If they need more material to clutch pearls over, here's something I found when looking up Jordan Trovillion, who starred in A Matter of Faith.  She has a lot more range than 'naive jeans-wearing Christian girl off to college whose father get upset that the professor is teaching evolution' ;) 

Spoiler

9 hours ago, bea said:
10 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

I don't think Peter would. Women are the "weaker vessel" in that subculture. If Peter had been abused (and I pray every situation he's been in has been with full consent of everyone), I can't see him admitting it. Ever.

Normally I would agree with you, but he was already "outed" in the divorce papers, and sadly these are people who see no difference between consensual gay adult sex and an abusive relationship between two males (it's all sodomy!). So Peter might feel that he has nothing left to lose at this point by bringing suit. 

Another reason I don't think it happened is because I do feel that the complete shock expressed in Peter's first email after the Big Confrontation with Doug was real (just my gut feeling). If Peter had been abused by Doug, he would not have been shocked at all by what Doug did to Lourdes. 

Anyway, I could be wrong... but I hope I'm not. 

ETA: Blah, email... I meant "post" of course. 

35 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

Another reason I don't think it happened is because I do feel that the complete shock expressed in Peter's first email after the Big Confrontation with Doug was real (just my gut feeling). If Peter had been abused by Doug, he would not have been shocked at all by what Doug did to Lourdes. 

Agreed.  Second hand accounts of the confrontation, Peter's FB post, and Peter's subsequent actions in leaving VF and FIC indicate to me that he was shocked to the core at discovering his idol had feet of clay.  The disillusionment led to Peter's downward spiral and his own cheating.  No proof - just my gut feeling.

I suspect that Doug flirts madly with everyone but restricts his attempts at sexual seduction to women.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived