IGNORED

Where in the World Is Doug Philips (Who Is a Tool)? Part 5 Defrauding the Entire World?

Coconut Flan

The Danza Della Luna 2017 was a Midsummer's Night costume ball in a CASTLE in Blegium on May 20th.   It looks pretty serious and is right up the alley of a certain defrocked VF leader (Monsieur MOAR!CELLOS!) who simply adores cosplay! 

http://www.danza-della-luna.com/   Check out the dress code tabs. 

There was an official photographer at the event, so Monsieur MOAR!CELLOS! was probably not successful in getting his nose under the tent, so to speak.  Did he attend in costume?  Did he attempt to make connections as an agent?  As my best friend says, "More will be revealed!" 

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 hours ago, Cleopatra7 said:

I think it has more to do with him wanting to completely erase his VF past and all of the scandals associated with it. Plus, it's unclear what his religious beliefs are, if any, at the moment and he doesn't need bad publicity from irate former VF followers.

That sounds like personality disorder to me, having studied them during my divorce. But the mental illness question: I wonder about it since he seems to think that no one is going to find him even in the face of being caught out here repeatedly. That just doesn't sound grounded in reality to me.

Dougie (as in, Douglas Winston Phillips) was there, in costume.

"Phil Douglas?" Really, who does he think he's fooling? This is the kind of magical thinking my three year-old niece believed when she'd cover her face during a tantrum - if she couldn't see her parents, then they couldn't see her!

Someone really ought to tip off those nice Belgian cosplayers...

Screen Shot 2017-06-03 at 2.46.17 PM.png

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2017-06-03 at 2.48.50 PM.png

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2017-06-03 at 2.52.29 PM.png

Based on Beall's posts here and there (blog, Instagram), she's still a very religious woman and a committed Christian.  Based on posts by DW Cinematographer and Phil Douglas(!), I'm not getting the Jesus vibe.  At all.  I'd be curious if he's truly lost his faith, or if he's indulging his secular interests while still being a Christian to some degree.   If he's lost his faith, I think that would be more of a betrayal to Beall than infidelity, because how would you continue on in a marriage that had Christian belief as it's very basis?  Or maybe she's committed to standing by her man, no matter what.  They've still got kids to raise. 

Found two more.

Let's see: Doug Phillips. Douglas Winston Phillips. Doug WP. DW Cinematographer. DW Winters. Phil Douglas.    

Mercy, all that lying must be exhausting...

Screen Shot 2017-06-03 at 3.10.08 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-06-03 at 3.12.58 PM.png

A lot of FJers have said that they don't think any of these European women are boinking Doug because they're "too smart" or "too sophisticated" or whatever, and I get it, but... Beall won't even pose for a "couple photo" with Doug to prove us wrong. And Doug seems to have zero interest in her. And there is nothing holding him back now.

Yes, to us he's all "ewww..." because we know him. But these women don't. No way do I believe he's going without. 

First, the handle Haute Gothure is AWESOME!  

And now onto the meat of the matter. How can Monsieur MOAR CELLOS! build a rep as a cinematographer/agent if he keeps changing his damn name?  What the hell does he put on his business card?  And where are the $$$$$ coming from to keep him gallivanting in Europe?  I think he has talent and some skills, but I'm not seeing product that can bring in the bucks. 

If he hasn't already, this man is headed for a fall of some kind.  And DWT, I think you're right.  I have a sense he's trolling; based on his previous history, he capable of grooming young women and doesn't have a lot of self control. 

I do feel sad about it; I hate for any person to be on the receiving end of infidelity and marital betrayal and it would be horrible for his kids. 

1 minute ago, DomWackTroll said:

No way do I believe he's going without. 

The way he is posing with young women draped over him, I would be 100% shocked if he wasn't cheating. How long will Beall keep up appearances with Doug not even trying?

I do wonder how he explains to his new friends why he has to constantly change his name. 

37 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

I do wonder how he explains to his new friends why he has to constantly change his name. 

Simple! He's an innocent special snowflake who's being stalked, harassed, and persecuted!

Yeah, but if you met a pretty cool guy and he had to constantly change his FB name to hide from evil stalkers, wouldn't you google? Or is that just me? I would totally Google a person I knew who claimed they were being stalked so much they had to go into social media hiding. 

Doug needs to just accept that he can run, but he can't ever hide from FJ. He has spent way too long being way too evil to just get to flounce off and pretend it never happened. I also don't think he can keep himself off social media. 

I do hope that one of his new friends will find us and drop by one day. 

I see her FB page. She posted a picture Dougie took on Wednesday. 

1 hour ago, DomWackTroll said:

No way do I believe he's going without. 

Ewww indeed. Not convinced he's getting any from that crowd but bet he's trying endlessly! 

Then again, who knows with these people? Maybe, just like Bradrick!, DPIART has been screwing around with abandon for years.

41 minutes ago, JemimaPuddle-Duck said:

Is this DW Winters the newest Dougie? It's a very recent profile. 

It may be. It certainly looks as though it could go along with the DW Winters Agency mentioned at Cinema of Wonder.

ETA: Assume that this FB profile is the one you mean.

4 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

ETA: Assume that this FB profile is the one you mean.

It is.  I swear, this guy. I've been trying to spread the word through my circles about his new shenanigans. 

You just about need a wiki to keep track of DPIART's personae & companies.

Regarding the photography, it also looks like he's acquired some fancy drone equipment in addition to whatever he ripped off absconded with stole inherited from VFI/VFM.

2 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

A lot of FJers have said that they don't think any of these European women are boinking Doug because they're "too smart" or "too sophisticated" or whatever, and I get it, but... Beall won't even pose for a "couple photo" with Doug to prove us wrong. And Doug seems to have zero interest in her. And there is nothing holding him back now.

Yes, to us he's all "ewww..." because we know him. But these women don't. No way do I believe he's going without. 

Was Beall at this costume event?  He looks awfully cozy and very immodest in those photos.  Holy defrauding baby Jesus, do I get a bad vibe from pictures of this tool.  The sleaze just oozes out of him when I see him in each photo.  

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

Yeah, but if you met a pretty cool guy and he had to constantly change his FB name to hide from evil stalkers, wouldn't you google? Or is that just me? I would totally Google a person I knew who claimed they were being stalked so much they had to go into social media hiding

Over time, abusers like DPIART become very skilled at using their "radar" to find new people who will buy their tortured explanations and not ask uncomfortable questions. :pb_sad:

Is this him (I hope this is okay to post)?  This picture is very creepy.  

Edited:  It wasn't him.  Removed the photo.  It was someone else at the event who probably isn't a tool. 

4 minutes ago, Hmmm_idolatry said:

Is this him (I hope this is okay to post)?  This picture is very creepy.  

Hide contents

No, I think that's the other guy who's in the group photo that Marian posted. You can tell by the buttons on his coat. 

6 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

No, I think that's the other guy who's in the group photo that Marian posted. You can tell by the buttons on his coat. 

Thanks.  I'll go back and edit my post. 

18 hours ago, Marian the Librarian said:

Dougie (as in, Douglas Winston Phillips) was there, in costume.

"Phil Douglas?" Really, who does he think he's fooling? This is the kind of magical thinking my three year-old niece believed when she'd cover her face during a tantrum - if she couldn't see her parents, then they couldn't see her!

Where did he get the inspiration for his costume this time? The Goebel chimney sweep good luck figurine?

Goebel.jpg

14 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

It may be. It certainly looks as though it could go along with the DW Winters Agency mentioned at Cinema of Wonder.

This website is an absolute gold mine of all things Doug Phillips - an aggregate of film clips and still photography from his VF days, including the Amazon, Iceland and Haiti trips and, most importantly, the infamous "Moar cellos!" speech (click on the "Host" link). Most of the "Retro" clips require a Vimeo login.

From the "Agency" statement:

Coming in January, 2018 - The D. Winters Agency. A boutique agency specializing in representing European talent with emphasis on vocalist, voice-overs, acting and performance arts to the American film, television and corporate community.  Special emphasis on the retro/vintage/and classic community of actors, musicians and performance artists. Professional inquiries only please.

I would interpret "representing European talent" to mean that he's relocated there. I wonder, where do Beall and the kids fit into this latest chapter of Dougie's life?.

16 hours ago, Hmmm_idolatry said:

Was Beall at this costume event?

Heh.  Beall's busy at home stateside raising the part of the flock that hasn't flown the coop.  Aren't there three or four kids still at home (not counting the two oldest girls)?  

20 minutes ago, Howl said:

Heh.  Beall's busy at home stateside raising the part of the flock that hasn't flown the coop.  Aren't there three or four kids still at home (not counting the two oldest girls)?  

Yeah, I would imagine that Faith, Honor, Providence and Virginia are still at home. Liberty is old enough to be away from home, but not sure about Jubliee. And of course we know that the older boys have practically fled to the ends of the earth. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived