IGNORED

John Shrader Part 11 - God's Grifter Falling Apart

Coconut Flan

6 hours ago, DarkAnts said:

John dose not believe in traditional medicine. He believes in colloidal silver and vitamins. I would not be surprised to learn that he thinks that any kind of medicine (besides his pseudoscience) is a "bad" drug.

This paragraph was in a FB post on 1 April, along with a photo of the practitioner's shingle:

"There in Boma we saw a sign for an "African Doctor" (one of the politically correct names for a witchdocter), who also had crosses on his sign. This mixing of pseudo "christianity" and satanism is sadly not uncommon here."

17630156_10208609641148688_2366968441059

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Carol said:

Here is what I hope will happen. 

I think John will be told that if he decides to remain in Zambia under the care and monetary support of his father's church, he will have to accept a secondary position to an established missionary...  John will be given duties he is expected to fulfill and will be monitored closely by his father's church's board .  He will be expected to allow the established missionary to lead in all decisions, accept the decisions gracefully, and pray and preach the word of God, not John Shrader.

I can't see John submitting to that kind of control.  He'd fly into a narcissistic rage until he either got his way by continuing on as he is doing, or got an acceptable out, like apologies and the promise to let him call all the shots when he returned home.  If neither of those things happen, there's no telling what he'd do.  I don't see him becoming physically violent towards people, but I can see him going on FB rants and then rushing back to the US with intentions to gather support and validation while he spouts off about Satan and how he's still valiantly pressing on despite overwhelming odds.

Does anyone else think it's hilarious that John is whining about witchcraft, whilst downing colloidal silver? 

I may be remembering this wrongly or getting John mixed up with someone else but wasn't the reason given for Esther's(?) delayed labour, the radiation from a volcano or something?

Must have been a few babies ago now.

1 hour ago, Gobsmacked said:

I may be remembering this wrongly or getting John mixed up with someone else but wasn't the reason given for Esther's(?) delayed labour, the radiation from a volcano or something?

Must have been a few babies ago now.

It was radiation from Fukushima after the earthquake on 11 March 2011. On Facebook she said "I went into labor Tuesday, thankfully late that night it stopped. There were two major things we were dealing with. 1. Dehydration from the light radiation (from Japan) attaching to the electrolytes in my body keeping me from being able to get hydrated. Got that under control. 2.I got a really bad case of strep A..." Charis was born 25 Jun 2011. Here's the thread, I've put the rescue ferrets on standby for anyone who goes down the rabbit hole :ferret::ferret:

If the Schraders really believe the above nonsense then yes, witchcraft will be a real thing to them. 

If John had lived in the 1600's he could have made a good living as a witchfinder.  A regular salary and whole villages of uneducated folk to bully.

The perfect Job for a John type person. Methinks. 

Fear not.   John Shrader makes a characteristic return to believing he is the perfect missionary who is completely without fault.  He is even better than he thought he was.  He's been reading Tozer again.

Wow.

Ouch.

Oh me.

"The point is, let us take nothing for granted."

Here's the quote he is reacting to, my bolding:

Yet let us not assume that if we are persecuted it is because of our faults. The opposite may be the fact. They may hate us because they first hated Christ, and if that is so, then blessed are we indeed. The point is, let us take nothing for granted. We may be better than we think we are, but the likelihood is not overwhelming. Humility is best.
A. W. Tozer Sermon: Spiritual Pride

No, Johnny.  Meditate on the preceding paragraph a good while longer.  

Could it be that we are guilty of a deep sinfulness of disposition that we just cannot keep hidden? Arrogance, lack of charity, contempt, self-righteousness, religious snobbery, fault-finding--and all this kept under careful restraint and disguised by a pious smile and synthetic good humor.

Add in overwhelming greed and selfishness and you have John Shrader.

9 hours ago, Bethella said:

Here's the thread, I've put the rescue ferrets on standby for anyone who goes down the rabbit hole :ferret::ferret:

Thanks.  I was taking a long hiatus when that happened.  Well, Esther is just as bat-shit as John.  Explains a lot.

And in that thread someone says that on Sarah's Facebook she said that she was educated by ATI.  There's the proof of the Keller and Shrader connection through ATI.

12 hours ago, Flossie said:

I can't see John submitting to that kind of control.

I can't imagine an established missionary taking him on either.  John is a walking time-bomb.

And another joyous update from the bloviating bombastic boastful baboon.  

I swear he makes this stuff up.

A New Name Written Down!

I just received a call from Bro. Roderick, the first precious soul I was privileged to lead to Christ after moving here to Zambia.

The first one who fell for my act and I still have him in my clutches.

His friend Milner has been intrigued and fascinated to see the radical change in Roderick's life. They used to go clubbing and drinking together, so to find Roderick preaching and living for Christ was a shock to Milner!

Roderick has been witnessing to him for some time, and he's been attending our services as well.

I bet.

There's a funny story about that. Milner was invited to attend a Charismatic service a few weeks ago. He found dancing, lots of talk about money and blessing, but walked away commenting to his friend and later to Roderick, "There's no Truth there." He listens very intently to the preaching when he's been at our church.

See. Only John preaches the Truth.

Well, today Milner called Roderick and asked to meet him. He's been counting the cost, and the Convicting Work of God's Holy Spirit and His Word did their mighty work in his heart, and Milner professed to surrendered his life to our lovely Lord Jesus today!

What a coincidence!  Just when John lost a lot of people to Satan.

Only God can see the heart, but Roderick shared that Milner is already desiring to share his testimony, and Roderick can see a difference in him!

Poor Milner.  If he did suddenly convert to John's brand he's in for disillusionment.  

God is working, and that is why Satan is fighting so hard.

Please keep praying for the Glory of God's Name here in Sub-Saharan Africa.

John, what has happened to Bro. Kennedy, Mr. and Mrs Phiri, Arcade, Jolis, Handia, Whyte, Titus, George, Adam, Emmanuel, Percy, Brian, and Eugene?  Oh, and poor Precious. 

We need updates on the converts you boasted about only to stop mentioning them cold turkey.

17 hours ago, BobJonesBabe said:

If he says "Sub-Saharan Africa" one more time...so help me! 

God is working, and that is why Satan is fighting so hard.

Please keep praying for the Glory of God's Name here in Sub-Saharan Africa.

Sorry, @BobJonesBabe

In my attempt to set up a extensive psychological profile of John I have sacrificed my mental health and am reading about John's journey from huckster to extreme huckstering.  I'm up to 2014.  It's amazing, most of it looks like it could have been written yesterday...same problems, same drama, same ability to irritate the shit out of people, same concerns for Esther, same thinking that John won't last.  Miraculously, he does.  Every time.

The problem with narcissists is that they always seem to land on their feet.  They are smooth talkers able to zero in on those they can take the most advantage of.  John's offended tons of people but he's replaced them with a seeming endless supply of nutters. 

1 hour ago, Carol said:

I'm up to 2014.  It's amazing, most of it looks like it could have been written yesterday...same problems, same drama, same ability to irritate the shit out of people, same concerns for Esther, same thinking that John won't last.  Miraculously, he does.  Every time.

Dear Lord, you need rescue ferrets.  I'll saddle them up if you tell me whether you want sweet or savory snacks and alcohol or soft drinks.

Don't sacrifice your mental health.  Bottom line, John is a narcissistic ass and as nutty as the average fruitcake.

I started following Shrader just before Burundi, I think.  The TeamZambia supporters should have dropped both John and David Rea like hot potatoes when the "multi-nation Crusade and meeting with the president" ended up with John and David legging it around Bujumbura grifting cokes and dinners and snickering at the locals.  It should have been high farce but the cultural insensitivity spoiled it for me.

That reminds me.  Hey John!  How are poor Eddie and Arnaud?   You probably don't even remember their names but I do.

Please send warm cherry pie with a light flaky crust, vanilla bean ice cream and alcohol.  I have a very vindictive cat so no ferrets.  She's just waiting for a chance to shuffle me off my mortal coil.

I have reached the point where John has fastened his overstuffed suitcases with a thousand+ zip ties and people(me) are hoping there will be a diarrhea-like explosion where all the shit they are taking to Zambia flies out the suitcases and all over whatever airport/customs agent unfortunate enough to draw their number.  There is a lot of speculation around whether John has bothered to vaccinate his family and whether he has the appropriate visas.  I'm guessing we all know the answer.  John recently asked for a $70,000.00 van to ferry his 1000's of soon-to-be converts.  No word on that so far.  I read an old post last night that was absolutely prescient.  I should have copied and pasted it because it was uncannily like what is happening now. 

I admire your tenacity.  You and a few others have held the fort on this guy for many years.  That must have taken a lot of alcohol.

Oops, I almost forgot.  Can you point me to the thread of the multi-nation crusade?

I am so excited to see what John does for Easter! Will there be pageantry!? Baptisms in a fake accent? I hope no poor animals get killed senselessly this time. I think all his mea culpa is leading up to Easter. 

I'm off to read Esther's batshit Japanese earthquake birth.

11 hours ago, Carol said:

Can you point me to the thread of the multi-nation crusade?

And continued here, IIRC.  We didn't start numbering the threads until he got to  Zambia:

I saddled up the rescue goats with your cherry pie.  I also sent Scotch.  You will need it.

For those who are blocked by John - the Pompous Persecuted Prattling Pastor Persistently Praises Past Pain: 

It's a Promise!

God never promised His "called according to His Purpose" that all things would be good...

in fact, He promised that we would suffer, endure persecution, and even be hated.

What His Word DOES wonderfully promise is that "all things work together FOR good..."

I am actually getting a bit excited wondering how God is going to work these things together for our good and His Glory!

Praising through the pain,

Bro. John Shrader 
Zambia

This particular downer is over.  He is riding high again and actually getting excited.  Someone must have sent him more money.

Yes, John is back on top riding his fake persecution proudly. How long will this last, though?

44 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

How long will this last, though?

Probably until the next time someone tells him to fuck the hell off.  He'll be polluting Zambia until the donors cut him off and Daddy can't afford to keep him there any longer.

I think I'm right about him losing a few leg-humpers on FB every time he has a tantrum and self-flagellating episode.  I can't believe he still has anyone left supporting him.

3 minutes ago, SuchABlessing said:

So on his new post someone commented that he is "covered by Gods feathers."

what the hell? Is God a bird? 

Or a dinosaur

John reminds me of my kids' dad, the self-proclaimed "pastor" of The Church of the Holy Trailer (congregation: 4 - his wife, her two kids, and her crazy racist dad).  The other day he posted a pic of the tire hanging off his lawnmower, captioned "Praise God anyway!" 

1 hour ago, SuchABlessing said:

So on his new post someone commented that he is "covered by Gods feathers."

what the hell? Is God a bird? 

He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart-Psalm 91:4 (i googled LOL)

Now I have a picture of yellow feathered big bird prancing around with John's face above his beak. 

Yuk and double yuk!

@Palimpsest

You are on a roll with the alliteration. :my_smile:

I had dropped off reading about good old John for quite a while, until recently. I can see, however, that my designation of moochinary still applies quite well.:my_my: What a piece of work.

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived