IGNORED

John Shrader Part 11 - God's Grifter Falling Apart

Coconut Flan

"I cringe when I see reports of more than 1,000 professions made, yet then a church is planted and not even half that number is baptized and joined to that church. Many times not even 1/4!".

Well, John, that's still 250 more people brought to Christ than you've brought.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

Others, such as the men we were crying out to God to help us reach into Burundi with the Gospel, are going their own way and not following God's Word in their lives.

So John has confirmed that Arcade and Jolis have blown him off.  Perhaps they have discerned that you are a false prophet John.  That is why they are following "God's Word" not your twisted version of scripture.

LOVE IT. I always felt bad for those guys, to have fallen in with John's manipulations after having already lost so much. I hope they are able to return home and live safe and happy lives.

Makes me wonder if Roderick is still preaching "in the bush" on John's behalf, or if he's basically going his own way at this point. If he's lost Roderick, that's pretty much his whole core group of disciples. I'm not sure he has his hooks strongly enough into anyone else to use them to further his grifting ministry at this point.

11 minutes ago, slickcat79 said:

Makes me wonder if Roderick is still preaching "in the bush" on John's behalf, or if he's basically going his own way at this point. If he's lost Roderick, that's pretty much his whole core group of disciples. I'm not sure he has his hooks strongly enough into anyone else to use them to further his grifting ministry at this point.

Rodrick has to realize that he is doing all the world while John takes the praise. The more time he spends away from John the easier it will be to see that he doesn't need John, John needs him. 

John appears to have lost almost all his core coverts, if Rodrick jumps ship I think John will find a new part of Africa to move to. There is no way he will come back to America willingly. 

On 4/13/2017 at 5:50 AM, Palimpsest said:

And continued here, IIRC.  We didn't start numbering the threads until he got to  Zambia:

I saddled up the rescue goats with your cherry pie.  I also sent Scotch.  You will need it.

I am totally out of Scotch, please send more, preferably Lagavulin.  I tried going on the wagon but I couldn't tell if my hallucinations were the result of detox or just imagining the horrors that John is inflicting on the people of Zambia.

I've reached February 2014, John is having a crisis and people are speculating on his mental health.  Some things never change. 

All things considered a case or two of Lagavulin should be enough to bring me to the present day. 

7 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Maybe they realized Burundi didn't need John, they don't need John and that John isn't God so they don't have to follow him.

The agonizing truth is that very few people, and no sub-Saharan Africans actually need John.

2 hours ago, Carol said:

I am totally out of Scotch, please send more, preferably Lagavulin. 

You have excellent, if expensive, taste!  Loading up the rescue goats!  You are lucky that I don't drink spirits. :lol:

3 hours ago, formergothardite said:

John appears to have lost almost all his core coverts, if Rodrick jumps ship I think John will find a new part of Africa to move to. There is no way he will come back to America willingly. 

Really.  Roderick seems to be the lynch pin of John's "mission."  Save Roderick!

To that end, to save Carol time and in case any of John's victims are reading here, I just took a quick trip down memory lane.

Whatever he may claim, John never went to a real theological seminary and his masters degree is not worth the paper it is printed on.  Just like his own Bible College.  Even the Baptist Board takes a very dim view of Shrader's "seminary." https://www.baptistboard.com/threads/emmanuel-baptist-theological-seminary.29398/

John is not well educated at all.  If he has a GED I would be surprised and he never went to a college or university.  His "pastoring" has only been at his father's church.  When he struck out on his own in the US he failed.  Dismally.  Other than that, he has worked a series of part-time jobs and has not succeeded in supporting his family on his own ever.  He begs for others to support them all.

We have had some visitors here who claimed to know or to have met John personally.  Of course, we can't vouch for the truth of that but their posts are interesting.

@SeeSunshine was one who wasn't very impressed.  Her former church supported Shrader.

@clearingthingsup was totally unimpressed by Shrader.  On the other hand, he favored David Rea who is almost as bad as John when it comes to being suitable for the mission field.

@shraderfriend, was a big John fan, but that was before Shrader had his huge fight with his original sending church.   Shraderfriend has not been back to update us, perhaps he is embarrassed.  Shraderfriend was also a fan of the Duggars and wasn't very truthful with us - apparently neither he nor John believe in being particularly honest.  I wonder whether he has changed his mind about both Shrader and the Duggars after the various scandals.  

2 hours ago, Granwych said:

The agonizing truth is that very few people, and no sub-Saharan Africans actually need John.

Preach it, sister!

13 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

@clearingthingsup was totally unimpressed by Shrader.  On the other hand, he favored David Rea who is almost as bad as John when it comes to being suitable for the mission field.

I really wish this guy would show back up because everything I see on FB shows that Rea is being pretty awful in Zambia. So he is handing out tracts, which you would think would be the perfect time to show God's love and compassion, but no, some guy of a different religion apparently gets too close to Rea while disagreeing with him. Rea has to point out on FB that the guy is short, shoves him, and gave him a look to let him know he would throw him in a trash can. WTF! What sort of missionaries are these guys?! Did any of that made the man want to learn about Rea's God? I doubt it. Did it make him want to read one of Rea's tracts? Probably not. According to his beliefs he just shoved someone towards hell all because the guy was standing too close. 

He is absolutely just as terrible as Shrader. If they had stayed together their "mission" would have been too bad for words. I suspect that their ego wouldn't let them work together for too long. 

Rea did what?!  :angry-cussing:

So in a heated debate about religion, probably started by Rea, he thinks it is OK to shove someone?   The arrogance astounds - to say nothing of the fact that it is assault.  He's lucky that the other guy didn't take him down.

Yes, he is as bad as Shrader but in his own way.

In other news, Shrader thinks that stress is a choice but he is OK because he's resting in the arms of the Lord and not succumbing to it like lesser mortals.

Let us not forget...stress is a choice.

Stress is not the consequences of things around us, it's a choice and condition within us.

And when we make that choice, we are choosing not to trust and rest in the Lord.

Think about it...

He also thought that this brilliant thought was worthy of tweeting and sharing with a Facebook group he's joined: The Independent Unaffiliated Baptists (IUB).

The description sums it up.  It is for Baptists gone rogue.  Just for people like John who have pissed off their sending churches, mission boards, and all vaguely legitimate associations.  I wonder how long it will take him to piss off the IUB.

DESCRIPTION

Independent of all but God,
Unaffiliated from all but God's Churches,
And Baptist by all God's servants who have gone before. 

A group for the sharing of news, resources, sermons, Bible studies, ideas and missions helps. It is meant to facilitate the exchange of information between independent Baptist with no affiliation, mission boards or formal fellowships/associations. 

And for those who don't value good grammar...

Aren't Baptists prone to schisms and forming splinter churches?  Baptists Going Their Own Way, as it were, so they are devolving into ever more concentrated groups of people who can't compromise/are more dogmatic.  

Let us not forget...stress is a choice.

Stress is not the consequences of things around us, it's a choice and condition within us.

And when we make that choice, we are choosing not to trust and rest in the Lord.

Think about it...

I am thinking about it, Bro. John.  Like when you take to your bed and put your head under the covers, because another scam bites the dust you're being pursued by Satan.  Somehow in your mind, that's not a choice, I guess because ELEVENTY SATAN! 

"Stress is a choice,"  says the fucking idiot John Shrader who can't/won't hold a job to support his 12-member family, who expects to have luxuries handed to him for free, who has nothing better to do all day than harass mourners at funerals.

like that of most of us here, the stress of my job and family responsibilities would kill that stupid, smug, weak, little wimp.  and it wouldn't be by his choice.

(please note that by the word kill, i am not advocating medical trauma or violence; it's really just a metaphor.)

Aww, poor John-John, it appears some of his ex-followers are letting the people sending money know exactly what John is up to.

Dear ministry friends, please let me know if Arcade or Jolis contacts you directly.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me.

Come on Rodrick, open your eyes and dump John's ass. He will flounder without you. 

Go Arcade and Jolis. May Rufus be blessing you.

Seriously. This is the best news. I'm so glad for them. Not only have they escaped John's absurd "ministry," they are working to help others avoid his grifting, wasteful, gluttonous ways. I sincerely hope people listen to what they have to share and recognize that they are the ones with the most experience of John as a "missionary," and that their experiences were terrible.

Here's a question. If John brought some people to Christ (I don't believe his way is  the right way, but let's say for the sake of argument it is) they're eternally saved, right? So if they stop kissing John's butt, is their salvation compromised in his eyes? Are they now going to hell if they don't follow him?

I just don't get it. Cause if they're still saved but not following his ways, then why does anyone need to follow his ways? 

Regardless it makes me quite happy that Zambia is starting to get fed up with John's shit.

I personally think that if you accept God into your heart, however you do it then it's a binding contract between you and him.

Its got sod all to do with making the John's, Rea's, DPiat's or Jim Bakker's of this world rich or giving them vacations in Zambia or huge tourist parks.

Its between your heart and God. That's it it. 

2 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

Its between your heart and God. That's it it. 

That's something I agree with too. It irritates me when people assume they know whether someone is going to heaven or not. 

I tend to believe in works to some extent because it's tough for me to understand why a lifelong asshole who gets saved is quicker to get to heaven then someone who maybe didn't even believe in God but was good/kind their whole life to other people and animals. 

10 minutes ago, BabyBottlePop said:

Here's a question. If John brought some people to Christ (I don't believe his way is  the right way, but let's say for the sake of argument it is) they're eternally saved, right? So if they stop kissing John's butt, is their salvation compromised in his eyes? Are they now going to hell if they don't follow him?

The second someone stops following him he starts claiming they faked salvation so they are going to hell. It really doesn't make sense because he brags he spends months making sure these people get the "right" kind of salvation and aren't faking it. Yet then turns around and claims they aren't really saved when they disagree with him. So following his own beliefs he is either a shit missionary who is incapable of leading people to Christ and instead leads people into fake salvation or he thinks the only way to heaven is through him. I think it is the latter. He thinks the only way to get saved is to follow him. Forget taking up your cross and following Jesus, pick up a chicken and follow John. No one who disagrees with him can be truly saved because he is right all the time about the things. He and only he has the correct path to heaven.

Heaven is going to be fairly sparse if only John followers get there. 

7 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

No one who disagrees with him can be truly saved because he is right all the time about the things. He and only he has the correct path to heaven.

Heaven is going to be fairly sparse if only John followers get there. 

But remember his work is so good the devil is constantly interfering! 

But your post is spot on and when you lay it out like that it sounds borderline cultish- like John himself is the messiah. I'm glad the followers are leaving in droves.

I also believe in works. That's why John pisses me off. His (apparent) non belief in works just saves his great lazy sorry ass from working at ANYTHING EVER. Expect the things that he WISHES to do, for instance leave America. If he had remained there he would have had to find and KEEP a job/ build up a successful church to feed his ever growing garden of blessings.

Running To Zambia on other folks $$$$$ saved him all of that effort.  John's plan failed because he is too lazy to be able to keep up the pretence that he is a good person. He is NOT. He is selfish to his core. He is assembled with rotten selfish atoms.

Jolis et al are sensible intelligent human beings.  John never saw them as such. He saw them as poor little black folk running in the bush, needing a great white saviour. 

They realised that. They know exactly how John saw them. 

Hopefully they can contact John's leghumpers at Daddy genius's church and put a stop to John. SOON.

John is a selfish, awful, ignorant gobshite.

rant over.

20 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

He thinks the only way to get saved is to follow him. Forget taking up your cross and following Jesus, pick up a chicken and follow John. 

This is precisely it.  Chasing chickens for Jesus John.  Or following whatever poorly researched, ill-conceived idea John has dreamed up most recently, to be discarded two weeks later or whenever he's bored.

Somehow I don't think John has any idea about how people get to heaven, because it's certainly not by following his example or buying into his sense of righteousness.*

*Never forget that John's loving and kind heart looked upon the cake made and decorated by his daughter, and only saw fit to denounce the cake topper as immodest.  So Christian of him.  Just like Jesus, always criticizing children and their endeavors to please. /sarcasm

3 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

Jolis et al are sensible intelligent human beings.  John never saw them as such. He saw them as poor little black folk running in the bush, needing a great white saviour. 

I suspect this is what angers John the most. He expected them to fall at the feet of the Great White Man and worship is knowledge. Instead they are actual people capable of studying the Bible, thinking critically and debating John. This is something he can't tolerate. They are his Precious Harvest, not humans, how dare they not worship him.

John really does want to run a cult. 

Here is Arcade's testimony. It sounds like he is a deeply religious man who probably knows more about the Bible than John.  And it now appears he figured out that John and his fake accent are nothing but trouble. 

I had forgotten just how bad John fake accent was and how rude. Arcade, in those early days, probably thought he had found a man of God in John. Sadly what he found was a cheap, two bit hustler. Nothing more.

Let us not forget that Arcade and Jolis have been John's poster boys.

John has garnered much praise and many $$ from tooting his horn about "converting" the orphaned Arcade and the kid was his first "African baptism."

Jolis has also been featured prominently in John's promotional materials.  Jolis has a huge scar on the back of his head.  That young man survived an attempted beheading - and John knows that.

These two young men KNOW about persecution (unlike John, they know persecution = death.)  They have learned about survival.  They want to trust, want to believe, and were probably traumatized when they saw Shrader's feet of clay.

But Shrader,and his humpers, decide to stand in judgement against young men who probably care more about the Bible than they do, have endured so much more real persecution, and stand by their convictions.

Shrader and his humpers should be ashamed of themselves.

They think they are right.  Because they are White.

1 hour ago, Gobsmacked said:

They realised that. They know exactly how John saw them. 

Yes! Exactly! John with his white superiority complex went to Africa thinking these people were poor, ignorant, and all around inferior black folk that he could enlighten with his western ways. The good people of Zambia tolerated his bs for a while, but clearly they've had enough. 

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived