IGNORED

John Shrader Part 11 - God's Grifter Falling Apart

Coconut Flan

@amandaaries I agree! John very much sucks up to his father who of course provides John with so much support/money. And doesn't seem to see through him the way most everyone does after a while. I wonder if they have the same personality problems. I hesitate to say disorder although John is clearly a narcissist and who knows what else. 

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, formergothardite said:

And John posted again, this time about his dad. It is his fifth pretty long post today. 

Hi Daddy,

Look daddy, I posted your fat picture but then I showed how you redeemed yourself by reading a book I gave you.  Do you like the thin pictures, daddy?

Daddy, please remember how I suffer so, here.  I just know that if I had more things Satan would attack me less.  I think Jesus wants me to have a Mercedes and a new house.  I can feel the burden already.  Daddy, can you please ask your congregation to send me these things?  You know how it would please Jesus.

You don't want me returning in disgrace, do you, daddy??

Yours in A Pleased Jesus,

Little Johnnie

8 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

The prevailing notion here is that John is daddy 's golden boy who can do nino wrong.  The only one of 5 children who is still Christian* - and a pastor to boot.  Daddy has bailed him out time and time again.

Daddy is also a church-planting pastor who has a history of grifting himself.

*As John would define it.

I was lookung at the brother's FB pages the other day and Jace is still a hot mess with his depression.  It alsi seems to be Anthony Sarah's widower has little or nothing to do with his in-laws as he isnt FB friends with any of them.

1 minute ago, Jasmar said:

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz

My friends all drive Porsches, I must make amends... 

14 minutes ago, SPHASH said:

I was lookung at the brother's FB pages the other day and Jace is still a hot mess with his depression.  It alsi seems to be Anthony Sarah's widower has little or nothing to do with his in-laws as he isnt FB friends with any of them.

GOOD FOR ANTHONY. :clap:

I just was reading through this thread from the beginning - I can't believe THIS MUCH has happened in less than a month. 21 pages of John's ridiculous behavior since April 9th. He keeps y'all (and me) busy haha

@Gobsmacked Do you have any recommendations on where to go? I've only been to Livingstone and the Falls. We were talking about going later this year for some fishing on the Zambezi but I'd love to hear if there is somewhere else I should be looking into as well or instead. 

Apologies if this is too off topic and against the rules. If so please delete it and I'll try to send a direct message. 

Off topic is allowed on FJ.  Although if it's being discussed somewhere else on FJ or has a topic already, it might get moved.

4 hours ago, MayMay1123 said:

My friends all drive Porsches, I must make amends... 

When I was a kid and that song was still sort of on the radio, I thought that line was, "my friends all have horses, I must say Amen!" I would have DIED to have a horse!

4 hours ago, Jasmar said:

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz

Next thread title ;)

3 hours ago, clearingthingsup said:

I just was reading through this thread from the beginning - I can't believe THIS MUCH has happened in less than a month. 21 pages of John's ridiculous behavior since April 9th. He keeps y'all (and me) busy haha

Yep! Best time to have a newborn as I'm up at all hours nursing and never miss a thing with John. Thanks John!

I should share that we were up for a new car this year and my husband was gung-ho for getting what John refers to as a Troop Carrier (and we just refer to as old-school style Land Cruiser). I told him he could choose whatever he wanted so long as it had ISOFIX/LATCH since bith our kids are till in car seats and rear air conditioning. He came home from test driving the new model and told me he'd asked the company to order a different model all together because, "you would be miserable in that thing". In addition to not coming equipped with ISOFIX/LATCH or rear air it apparently rides like a bucket of bolts has horrible suspension. 

8 hours ago, subsaharanafrica said:

@Gobsmacked Do you have any recommendations on where to go? I've only been to Livingstone and the Falls. We were talking about going later this year for some fishing on the Zambezi but I'd love to hear if there is somewhere else I should be looking into as well or instead. 

Apologies if this is too off topic and against the rules. If so please delete it and I'll try to send a direct message. 

I will PM you. :my_smile:

You know Rea has to be keeping tabs on John and John keeping tabs on Rea. Rea has posted a subtle humble brag about how super godly he is unlike other Christians.  I can't help but wonder if this is a little dig at John. 

ETA: I have no idea why it posted twice. 

As far as I can tell from the conversations here and info you sent me FG, there is nothing, nada, nil, that is godly about Rea!!!!!!! His ego must be HUGE.

22 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

Rea has posted a subtle humble brag about how super godly he is unlike other Christians.  I can't help but wonder if this is a little dig at John. 

I expect so.  Hasn't he taken a couple of digs at Shrader before?

Speaking of Rea, wasn't the man he pushed a Rastafarian?  Do you think he has the sophistication to know that he was probably quite safe pushing him because most Rastafarians are pacifist?

8 hours ago, subsaharanafrica said:

I'd love to hear if there is somewhere else I should be looking into as well or instead. 

I hear Kafue National Park is wonderful.  You had better get there fast because it may be your last chance to see the rare and persecuted yellow-bellied prattling preaching mouchinary* bird before it migrates.

*TM @apple1

21 hours ago, nokidsmom said:

Given Daddy's history of grifting, his ability to spin things must be quite remarkable in order to keep John going this long.  But seems even that may not work for much longer.  Folks are waking up to John courtesy of John himself.   He keeps shooting himself in both feet.

I think Daddy is desperate to keep the golden grifter in Zambia.......Failure would be embarrassing and coming home would mean the grifter's grifting would be more visible.   (Edited to apologize to others above who said the same thing.)

To be sung to the tune of "Oh Danny Boy":

Oh Johnny boy, 
The cops, the cops are calling.
They've come to take
Ol' Johnny boy away
You see they've found
Your grifting & your lying
And finally
The day has come to pay.

Oh Johnny boy, 
You can't do things illegally
Paperwork & planes
Have rules even in Africa, see. 
If immigration 
Checks out your shady history
Of unfinished "everything"
They'll kick you out to sea. 

No, don't come back
To Zambia or burundi, no.
Subsaharan africa
Has said it's time to go...

We'll all be here
Just snarking on your failures, John
Oh Johnny boy, oh Johnny boy,
It's time to go.

I have too much time on my hands. My fantasizing about John's final end turned into an annoying song in my head lol :562479b0cbc9f_whistle1:

David Rea is attempting to now trying to defend the KJV being the only real Bible and that wine was actually grape juice. He has come up against someone who is way smarter than him and when pinned down on how he is wrong, acts childish and Trumpish. 

John has gone quiet after spending all day yesterday posting on FB. 

13 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

John has gone quiet after spending all day yesterday posting on FB. 

He must be exhausted.  He hasn't had to "work" that hard for months.

It was about time for his crash.  Pretty soon we'll hear more about how Satan's attacks led him to take to bed for days (leaving Esther to take care of him AND all her other children, but he'll never mention that in a million years).  Then he'll have an exciting new plan to keep him up and busy for a few days or weeks.  He's so predictable.

UNLESS we (and all of Zambia) get lucky and he finally has to face some repercussions for his madness.  That would be a surprising yet wonderful twist to the saga.  

3 hours ago, Grimalkin said:

@subsaharanafrica I was reading up on the area and those falls look magnificent!

They really are. If you ever get the chance to go you need to. We were there in the dry season when only 1/3 of the falls were flowing and they still put Niagara to shame (and I used to live a half hour from Niagara). 

20 hours ago, SPHASH said:

I was lookung at the brother's FB pages the other day and Jace is still a hot mess with his depression.  

I was thinking about this today. There's a lot to be said about the person who is willing to drop thousands of dollars on one child who obviously doesn't need it - John gets literally everything he wants - plane: check. Troupie: check. African adventure: check. Submissive & sweet wife: check. Another car (how many cars are we on now?!): Check. Matching fridge & freezer: check. Trailer: check. Container of Bibles: check. Blessing barrel full of all the goodies his heart covets: check. Daddy Shrader will send it ALL or find someone else who can!! What the heck else does John need? A motorcycle? A quad? A horse. Probably throw in some more fancy appliances or tools too. And don't forget A.C.! 

:pb_confused:

But you have another child desperately *begging* for help - if you scroll long enough on Jaces page you'll see that he has BEGGED his parents to help him get into rehab. And they won't lift a FINGER. 

That speaks volumes to the character of those parents. 

I met them once. They were less than friendly, kinda stand-offish. I only saw them for a very short time & that was my general impression. I have no idea what kind of people they are in real life. 

58 minutes ago, subsaharanafrica said:

They really are. If you ever get the chance to go you need to. We were there in the dry season when only 1/3 of the falls were flowing and they still put Niagara to shame (and I used to live a half hour from Niagara). 

The falls are totally spectacular. Very very wet though! 

The volume of water and depth of the drop creates a rain effect. It's amazing. The rainbows are something else again.

It can be noisy. 

Wear solid hiking boots or bare feet. No flip-flops. The paths are very slippery.

Hire a waterproof poncho with liner or just go for it and get soaked to the skin!

David Livingstone must have been totally amazed when he first saw the falls. 

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived