IGNORED

Where In The World Is Doug Philips (Who Is A Tool)?? (Part 4)

Destiny

18 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

So nothing would surprise me. 

Me neither, given the revelations about Bradrick!

My personal rule of thumb: the more a fundie rants publicly about sex and who should have it, the more they're up to sexual shenanigans of a major kind. 

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perry and Kim seem to be re-branding, too. They're working on "perryandkim.com" and taking awfully professional-looking photos. 

Oh, and Deanna lives in Austin now. Did we know that? 

1 hour ago, Maxwell said:

You are correct, although I don't have a link and from my recollection it was a "hard drive" not a laptop.  There was a definite implication that it contained naughty bits.  I'm fairly certain that DPIART is tech savvy enough to Bleach those bits... or, at the vary least, hand it off to an intern to do. 

OK, well... here's the bit I was thinking of but it doesn't mention a hard drive OR a laptop, only "physical evidence" that can be copied so I suppose it COULD be electronic data or it could be a hand written note.

From https://jensgems.wordpress.com/2013/12/02/yet-another-doug-phillips-sex-scandal/comment-page-1/

For current and former VF employees and Interns:
There is one significant element to this story which I must leave unnamed at this time, and can only allude to. It concerns a key piece of physical evidence that exposes Doug Phillips to significant additional public shame were the contents of it to become widely known. That evidence confirms what some insiders already suspected — Doug Phillips’ clergy sexual abuses had been going on for years even prior to the discovery of that physical evidence in 2007. That evidence first came into the hands of a VF employee who, through reviewing it, found out about Doug Phillips’ “inappropriate relationship” with the young lady. Other important facts are also revealed by that physical evidence. That piece of evidence is now in the hands of someone unknown to me. It might even be in the hands of Jennifer Grady, and if it were it would explain a lot as to why Doug Phillips sacrificed the sheep to save his own skin. One or more VF employees and perhaps one or more VF Interns know exactly of the evidence I now allude to. They are the only ones who know, and who need to know about what I speak of, and they require no further clarification.

I’m now making a formal request to receive either the original or a copy of the original. Please contact me via email (anonymously, if you prefer) and we can make arrangements. Whoever now possesses it should understand that if they were to destroy it, there could be serious legal consequences.

1 minute ago, Maxwell said:

One or more VF employees and perhaps one or more VF Interns know exactly of the evidence I now allude to

Given the revelations about Bradrick! though, this call for the evidence takes on a new light. 

Yes that Maxwell. Thank you. --- but something in my head rings about a computer and the laundry room. Moving right along.

7 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

Perry and Kim seem to be re-branding, too. They're working on "perryandkim.com" and taking awfully professional-looking photos. 

Interesting. So, what does this photo mean? 

Are they going to be the new Duggar clones on TLC or is this some kind of ad for their Amazon business?

Not sure that Deanna's move to Austin was discussed but good for her -- that's a great town. 

5 minutes ago, Quinquagenarian said:

Yes that Maxwell. Thank you. --- but something in my head rings about a computer and the laundry room. Moving right along.

Hmmmm... not so fast... I don't recall anything about a laundry room.  Do tell.

5 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

Interesting. So, what does this photo mean? 

Are they going to be the new Duggar clones on TLC or is this some kind of ad for their Amazon business?

Not sure that Deanna's move to Austin was discussed but good for her -- that's a great town. 

I don't watch TV and have never seen any of the Duggar (or any of the other "Big Family") shows so don't laugh at the question but, does TLC produce any other type of shows?  And are they really *that* desperate for content?  The Coghlan's have never really struck me as all that interesting.  I only have 4 kids and live a pretty boring life and I'm pretty sure that my life would make for better television than them.

21 minutes ago, Maxwell said:

I don't watch TV and have never seen any of the Duggar (or any of the other "Big Family") shows so don't laugh at the question but, does TLC produce any other type of shows? 

I don't even have a TV so I've never seen these shows but, yes, it's hard to imagine that the Couglan family would make for compelling TV.

OTOH, if they really are going to be on TLC, maybe they'll do a big reveal on on how they transitioned from skirts-only, SAHM &Ds, VF kool-aid drinkers to faux hipsters with their jeans & multi-color hair.

That piece of evidence is now in the hands of someone unknown to me. It might even be in the hands of Jennifer Grady, and if it were it would explain a lot as to why Doug Phillips sacrificed the sheep to save his own skin. One or more VF employees and perhaps one or more VF Interns know exactly of the evidence I now allude to. They are the only ones who know, and who need to know about what I speak of, and they require no further clarification.

I’m now making a formal request to receive either the original or a copy of the original. Please contact me via email (anonymously, if you prefer) and we can make arrangements. Whoever now possesses it should understand that if they were to destroy it, there could be serious legal consequences.

Is this insane or what?   You know what you saw, NO ONE ELSE NEEDS TO SEE IT!  NO ONE!  NO ONE ELSE.   NOT ONE OTHER SINGLE PERSON.  Except me.  Send it to me right now. This is a vicious little piece of work.  Supposedly an image exists showing that an adult was sexually involved with a minor (if I'm understanding her implication correctly).   She doesn't say how she knows this piece of physical evidence exists, but she does plant in everyone's mind the idea that this damning evidence exists and what it proves.  So, she's managed to screw the abused person and implicate someone else by name.  The other general insanity is that she doesn't encourage the person with the image to go to the police.  Gah!  The crazy!  It burns!   And the legal consequences line?  Just no. 

So I'm doing a search for anything new about "Doug Phillips" on Twitter and I did a little double take on this one:

:pb_lol:

8 hours ago, Howl said:

" I wrote her a 9-page letter for her birthday telling her about our last 30 years together."  There's something about this sentence that's deeply disturbing.

There is something about the whole thing that is disturbing:

I, me, I, me, my, me, me, my, I, I, my, I, me, MEEEEE!

Oh. Happy Birthday.

30 minutes ago, Howl said:

This is a vicious little piece of work... So, she's managed to screw the abused person and implicate someone else by name.  The other general insanity is that she doesn't encourage the person with the image to go to the police.

I think that "T.W. Eston" a.k.a. Peter Kershaw wrote this -- not Jen -- but he is indeed a vile and vicious piece of work.

He was/is a kinist and his connections to Jen go back a decade or more. 

Searched the TLC site and googled generally and found nothing with Coghlans & TLC. Please tv ptb, nooooo!

40 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

So I'm doing a search for anything new about "Doug Phillips" on Twitter and I did a little double take on this one:

:pb_lol:

"Chellos," indeed. I mean, the guy's an educator...

But the coincidence of the name and the cellos is humorous indeed. And don't we all need a laugh!

Okay, so I visited his website again and noticed this.

Agency.thumb.PNG.19fd72c0b92640f0c26e6042e390e9db.PNG

The biggest question in my mind is... where does the "Winters" part come from? Is he going by Doug Winters now? Because that would certainly make it harder for people to google him and his VF past.

Anyone know anything? My searching isn't turning anything up besides this...

28 minutes ago, RebelliousEscapee said:

The biggest question in my mind is... where does the "Winters" part come from? Is he going by Doug Winters now? Because that would certainly make it harder for people to google him and his VF past.

Anyone know anything? My searching isn't turning anything up besides this...

Is 'Winters' an anagram or alternative of sorts for his middle name, Winston?

Thanks for the link - got that one bookmarked. 

And, OMFG, not only does he have the moar cellos clip at that new website under the title "The Score - Why It Matters," he's got some of best/worst VF shite, including the Amazon trailers.

Finally, it looks like he's set up a new Vimeo site for his Cinema of Wonder stuff.

Douglas Winston Phillips -- scammer and Tool Extraordinaire.

Good discoveries!!!

How can we help identify Winters as Winston as Phillips? I'm willing to pass the word along....

16 minutes ago, RebelliousEscapee said:

He's also got a new vid up on youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TPr55JyE8w

Haven't had time to watch it through yet, but even at first glance I can see it would be censored in the homes of most VF peeps due to immodesty.

Wowsa. Nope not at all VF friendly. How did you connect walrus whatever to DPiAT?  

I do have to say his work is quite good. 

10 minutes ago, Anonymousguest said:

Wowsa. Nope not at all VF friendly. How did you connect walrus whatever to DPiAT?

He posted links to a few of those videos on Facebook.  Not on his own profile, but in posts on others folks' walls. 

1 hour ago, RebelliousEscapee said:

Okay, so I visited his website again and noticed this.

Agency.thumb.PNG.19fd72c0b92640f0c26e6042e390e9db.PNG

Yes, January 2018 will be the magical month when everyone just forgets his heinous crimes and--

You know something, Mister? One of these days you’re gonna wake up on the roller coaster in Free Jinger Land. And we’re gonna be running the brake lever. But until that day, we’ll be right here, making your life a living hell. Watching you… Watching everything you do…

2 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

Yes, January 2018 will be the magical month when everyone just forgets his heinous crimes and--

You know something, Mister? One of these days you’re gonna wake up on the roller coaster in Free Jinger Land. And we’re gonna be running the brake lever. But until that day, we’ll be right here, making your life a living hell. Watching you… Watching everything you do…

:clap::clap::clap:

You win the internet today, DWT! 

Yes, we'll be here, Doug, watching and snarking on everything you do.

4 hours ago, RebelliousEscapee said:

He's also got a new vid up on youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TPr55JyE8w

Haven't had time to watch it through yet, but even at first glance I can see it would be censored in the homes of most VF peeps due to immodesty.

Wowsa indeed.

Wonder why he didn't use any soundtracks by his erstwhile buddy, Ben Botkin.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived