IGNORED

Where In The World Is Doug Philips (Who Is A Tool)?? (Part 4)

Destiny

To clarify: by saying JT was "in on it" i meant that he had to be aware of DW Cinematographer's fb page as they were both tagged in that photo. Yes the photo was from Nov 2015. I find it highly unlikely a social media savvy kid like JTits would totally forget to stalk his creepy father's fb page.

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Howl said:

Hoo boy. This morning I'm not seeing any Flo-related content on the DW Cinematographer page, or any Circus Imaginario.   

Scrub-a-dub-dub! So predictable.

7 hours ago, Quinquagenarian said:

There's a great recent entry by an Emily Dickinson making the point that's DPIART has been called for what he is for years here. It's amazing to see these people demand proof before they will believe it!  

Guilty as charged. :pb_wink:

And yes, you'd think we'd get a few more thank you's from the "Shocked - SHOCKED! SO Disappointed And Disillusioned With Dougie" pearl-clutching crowd, given all the work we ebil FJ-ers have done here.

Sigh...no good deed goes unpunished...I feel so - so - so persecuted!!

:pb_lol:

1 hour ago, Cleopatra7 said:

So let me get this straight. Sexually assaulting and grooming a vulnerable young woman: we should forgive and forget. Film some PG-13 performance art: break out the pitchforks and torches. A fine set of "morals" you have there, ex-VFers.

What she said. ^

:clap:

33 minutes ago, Marian the Librarian said:

And yes, you'd think we'd get a few more thank you's from the "Shocked - SHOCKED! SO Disappointed And Disillusioned With Dougie" pearl-clutching crowd, given all the work we ebil FJ-ers have done here.

So, did all of these holier-than-us folks just "happen" to find the DW Cinematographer, etc. FB pages, Vimeo & YouTube posts while actually googling for, say, Bible Gateway, or could some of them actually be reading here?

:tw_confused:

1 minute ago, hoipolloi said:

So, did all of these holier-than-us folks just "happen" to find the DW Cinematographer, etc. FB pages, Vimeo & YouTube posts while actually googling for, say, Bible Gateway, or could some of them actually be reading here?

Dougie has been maintaining a very robust online presence ever since Tool O'Ween in 2013. I wouldn't be able to recreate the exact online paths I've used, but it was the work of a moment to find his DW Cinematographer FB page, Vimeo links, etc. Anyone out there with a laptop and internet access could have been doing the same all along, be they staunch supporter or no. He's simply incapable of not drawing attention to himself. 

Something else I didn't notice the first time I looked at Beall's Instagram donuts post: "Me? Make donuts? I'm not terribly domestic and making donuts is waayyy outta my reach..." 

Yes, you know me; not terribly domestic. Just casually throwing that out there after two decades of co-leading a cult that was about nothing except "being domestic." Man, she is some piece of work! 

1 hour ago, hoipolloi said:

could some of them actually be reading here?

They were online to help their aging parents and completely by accident clicked on Free Jinger.  It is really strange how often that happens.

1 hour ago, hoipolloi said:

could some of them actually be reading here?

Well we know the Coghlans do, I got called out by name by Lydia- truly a crowning achievement for me!

2 hours ago, love2scrap said:

To clarify: by saying JT was "in on it" i meant that he had to be aware of DW Cinematographer's fb page as they were both tagged in that photo. Yes the photo was from Nov 2015. I find it highly unlikely a social media savvy kid like JTits would totally forget to stalk his creepy father's fb page.

I wouldn't be surprised if JT knew about what his dad is doing. However, given the way that the parents seem to be living parallel lives at the moment, who knows what JT actually thinks about the stuff he's finding. Watching all this unwind has got to be pretty disillusioning for at least the older Phillips children.

Interestingly, I did see posted publicly that one of the Phillips girls (either Faith or Jubilee, I forget which) is working part-time at a froyo shop in Durango. So, I guess another one of them has an actual "job-type" job.  It's not been mentioned, but maybe they'll have a chance to go to college, if their gifts and interests lie in that direction.

...And let the slut shaming of Flo commence. Someone even compared what she does to sex trafficking. One fo the comments:

Flo lists herself as an historian. You see, I can justify sin better if I call it history.

I'm thinking she did that because she actually has a freaking college degree in history? 

1 hour ago, DomWackTroll said:

Something else I didn't notice the first time I looked at Beall's Instagram donuts post: "Me? Make donuts? I'm not terribly domestic and making donuts is waayyy outta my reach..." 

Yes, you know me; not terribly domestic. Just casually throwing that out there after two decades of co-leading a cult that was about nothing except "being domestic." Man, she is some piece of work! 

Two words:  Peanut. Soup.   Enough already. 

Does he really think he can scrub all this?   Just come out DPIART. Puhleeze. The Internet is forever. Let it Flo.  And someone set up a fb page called "I Am the Walrus"-The Real Douglas Winston Phillips ....and memorialize all the screen shots over the past two months. :popcorn:

1 hour ago, DomWackTroll said:

Can't see Beall's instagram because it's set to private but did notice today that her profile picture is different: a photo of her & JTits. No Doug.

4 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

Someone tagged Kelly Crawford about this, but I highly doubt she'll respond. She's too busy posting on FB about her son's... wait for it... prom. 

Really, Kelly? A prom at an evil government school? A strapless dress? Snuggles between "sweet friends" of the opposite sex? And absolutely no explanation from you about how or why your views have changed so radically in so short a time? 

Beall was Homecoming Princess her freshman year at William and Mary (Pre-DPIART). Maybe she would have tips. 

8 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

Can't see Beall's instagram because it's set to private but did notice today that her profile picture is different: a photo of her & JTits. No Doug.

Are you sure you're on the right account? The one that is about her allegedly fascinating journey to the age of 50? (@count.down.to.50)

3 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

Are you sure you're on the right account? The one that is about her allegedly fascinating journey to the age of 50? (@count.down.to.50)

No - thanks! Was looking at the other one. 

/Goes off to lurk/

47 minutes ago, nausicaa said:

...And let the slut shaming of Flo commence. Someone even compared what she does to sex trafficking. One fo the comments:

I'm thinking she did that because she actually has a freaking college degree in history? 

Right? There's one woman hand-wringing and praying for Doug's soul, all the while demeaning Flo and basically calling her a hooker. I feel bad that she ever got mixed up with Doug and this band of judgemental bitches.

I'm quite sure Flo's lifestyle is rather garden variety compared to DPIART's actual doings. (humming--"Any way you want it....")

18 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

No - thanks! Was looking at the other one. 

/Goes off to lurk/

Don't look too hard for pictures of the Pater (DPIART). For SOME reason, he's just not there.....

16 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

Wouldn't it be amazing if any of these people acknowledged for once that we here at FJ were right about Doug Phillips & have had him pegged correctly for YEARS and they were WRONG, WRONG, WRONG about him?

You would think that at some point they would start paying attention to us when we start mentioning red flags we see. Since the beginning FJ has been fairly good at spotting fundies who are corrupt. 

I have never heard of the people who claim FJ has been mean to them, so they couldn't have been talked about too much. 

19 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

You would think that at some point they would start paying attention to us when we start mentioning red flags we see. Since the beginning FJ has been fairly good at spotting fundies who are corrupt. 

Yep -- especially considering that a bunch of them, if not ALL of them, obviously read here.

19 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

I have never heard of the people who claim FJ has been mean to them, so they couldn't have been talked about too much. 

One of the whiners lives in TX & the other in WA. Considering our snark files for those states, there are potentially a number of possibilities but neither name rings a bell with me.

ETA: The TX complainer claims her that her former pastor's family was "torn to shreds with falsehoods" by FJ. We certainly have gone after TX pastors, or those claiming to be pastors (like DOUGLAS WINSTON PHILLIPS, for example) but the whiner's name isn't one that's appeared in FJ discussions AFAIK.

Go to Generation Cedar and search "recreational dating" and you'll pull up 5 trillion hits and Kelly predicting-- oh, excuse me, prophesying-- the end of freakin' world. Well, what on earth is young Ashton doing in this photo if it isn't "recreational dating"? 

And don't give me the "friend" thing, Kelly; that only makes it even more recreational! 

10 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

...but unfortunately, not one of them will say, "Leave his ass." They will just encourage her to wallow in her martyrdom. 

Not quite so fast. I recognize a handful of those names as women who have left Patriarchy and their abusive husbands. The tide is turning.

5 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

They read here.

Interesting accounts in the fb thread about DPIART and his obsessive convo with the mother-daughter (and his raging reactions to being pulled away from them) and his walk in the driveway with the man. Cult like. Jim Jones like. And completely believe the account of his criticizing his father. The (guilt driven among other things)  Howard-panegyrics from him have seemed too much for a while. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived