IGNORED

Where In The World Is Doug Philips (Who Is A Tool)?? (Part 4)

Destiny

Hoo boy, no denim skirts or frumpers in THAT video. The reinvention continues...more interesting by the day.

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you think about it, he's being quite clever to reinvent himself in an area that his former followers, and certainly none of the current Patriarchal leadership, will ever dare to admit to watching.

I notice that you have to log in to see some of the more obvious VF Christian clips on Cinema of Wonder.  Scott Brown will not be able to claim that he found these videos while only online to help his aging parents!

And he actually is quite good when filming others.

Shows you what kind of filmmaker he is--countdown leaders *never* get to 1, much less 0!

Tool.

5 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

Wowsa indeed.

Wonder why he didn't use any soundtracks by his erstwhile buddy, Ben Botkin.

I would seriously pay good money to see Ben Botkin open that email. And the ensuing conversation between him and Geoff, in hushed tones, away from the delicate lady ears of the household.

The whole circus video is Brilliant. It's so illuminating. I tried see if I could see his family in the audience. I also went back to the beginning of the video to make sure this wasn't the father daughter dance. And just think about the lyrics--"Anyway you want it..."  Really, whoever it was that said DPIART should have been in filmmaking or Showbiz, and that might have been his course had his father been Leftist and not Rightwing, was SPOT ON. This is what he loves. Illusion and imagery. And that's all VF was, was an opportunity to CREATE some illusory facade with cosplay and some perverted belief system to buttress it. Sad that he had to dupe a wife and produce 8 children in the venture. 

2 minutes ago, Quinquagenarian said:

And just think about the lyrics--"Anyway you want it..."

Do you guys think that Doug secretly liked Journey (and rock 'n' roll in general) all along? Or is he just pretending to like it now? 

Can someone please research what looks like DPIART emceeing a cooking show--stills in the Walrus Winters site!?

So is it time to start tagging the Tool as Doug Winters, to make the google bots' job easier?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iARPYQDIG54&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWYbaS4ZHrI
^Those are two of the videos linked from/credited to his DW account, and were how I found the channel. There are a couple more videos on his channel that I won't bother linking here simply because they're listed publicly on Youtube and therefore easy to find.

https://www.facebook.com/MM.cinematographer/videos/409868182689192/

This one was posted on Facebook itself and some of the footage was a partial duplicate, which helped prove even further that Walrus Stories was in fact DW/DP's youtube channel.

IMG_8111.thumb.PNG.f730c5a8dc11b41cb043f8271157ce2c.PNG

Finally, I'm including this not only because of the flirt-ish element, but also... it made me think back to the Vision-Forum-created Jonathan Park episode where the concept of alien life was bashed as unbiblical and those who believed in aliens were portrayed as being creepy cult members who were trying to kidnap the poor Christian homeschooling families and brainwash them into believing in aliens (which would totally undermine the Bible. Somehow.)

*cough*
Yeah, that was a rather random tangent. 

It's like in the great divorce of Vision Forum, DPIAT got custody of the cosplay/adventure parts, and Geoff got custody of the batshit world-domination conspiracy-theory parts, and Scottie got the dysfunctional family part.

Just kidding, they ALL got the dysfunctional family part.

2 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

Do you guys think that Doug secretly liked Journey (and rock 'n' roll in general) all along? Or is he just pretending to like it now? 

He probably bopped around the W & M campus singing & doing air guitar to Journey.

Chances are good that we're seeing the real Doug Phillips, or as real as a narcissistic sociopath gets, in these online manifestations.

3 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

He probably bopped around the W & M campus singing & doing air guitar to Journey.

Chances are good that we're seeing the real Doug Phillips, or as real as a narcissistic sociopath gets, in these online manifestations.

He did wear cowboy boots and drive a red jeep

Geoff is looking hale and hearty, so hopefully his rumored health problems are behind him. 

He's sounding more like a "normal pastor" in this rather bland video, too, so perhaps the re-branding bug has bitten him as well. 

It seems that this has finally reached the ears of at least some (former?) VF folk. There's a public post on FB about it, which Perry C and quite a few others have commented on.

8 minutes ago, RebelliousEscapee said:

It seems that this has finally reached the ears of at least some (former?) VF folk. There's a public post on FB about it, which Perry C and quite a few others have commented on.

How to go about finding that FB post? (Only if the discussion is on an open, public FB page.) 

7 minutes ago, Howl said:

How to go about finding that FB post? (Only if the discussion is on an open, public FB page.) 

It is set to be public, but on a personal profile. Not sure I should link to it or not, but... I stumbled upon it while searching for "DW Cinematographer" on Facebook. 

Bingo!  Although the page I was on had no Perry C comments as far as I can tell, the author of the page I saw was busy sharing a post about Imaginario Circus in Durango and the shock that it was filmed by Doug Wilson and most shocking, proceeds from the performance went to support LGBTQ issues (!).   I suspect the word about DPIAT will now be out and about at warp speed.  FB readers were encouraged to google DW Cinematographer.  

In the comments about the Imaginario Circus Bacchanalia, several people wrote that they had been slandered  by FJ.  I had never heard of these people. I must not read carefully enough here.

2 hours ago, RebelliousEscapee said:

Ooh boy this is getting good. These people are PISSED! Sure, they were willing to forgive him for rape, but filming an LGBT fundraiser? Get the pitchforks mother, we're headin' to Durango!

180.jpg

2 hours ago, RebelliousEscapee said:

It is set to be public, but on a personal profile. Not sure I should link to it or not, but... I stumbled upon it while searching for "DW Cinematographer" on Facebook. 

All FB profiles are public -- how much is shown is up to each person. So, linking to a profile isn't taboo. Just realize, though, that upon becoming aware of a link to the infamous FJ, people can change the settings of their profiles & other content.

Why am I not surprised that VF-land is aflame with indignation?

H/t to DWT for first posting this great video!

1 hour ago, StacyW said:

In the comments about the Imaginario Circus Bacchanalia, several people wrote that they had been slandered  by FJ.  I had never heard of these people. I must not read carefully enough here.

I found one of them through search.  Perry's comment is in one of the have to open more replies spots plus some are farther down the thread.

I loved the response there to whining about FJ: 

If you were discussed on Free Jinger, it's because your own words were placed in a public forum for criticism.

Perhaps that may be someone from here.

Not recognizing names or descriptions of some of the "victims," but Carmon Friedrich accused FJ of "smearing" her.

Wouldn't it be amazing if any of these people acknowledged for once that we here at FJ were right about Doug Phillips & have had him pegged correctly for YEARS and they were WRONG, WRONG, WRONG about him?

Oh, yeah -- fundies & honesty. Not happening.

The newly engage JTits definitely is/was involved in his father's shenanigans. Here is a public photo in which both DW Cinematographer AND JT phillips are tagged...

Screenshot_20170430-142141.png

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived