IGNORED

Counting On: Season 3, Part 5: Engagment on the Horizon

choralcrusader8613

Maybe Kendra's dad, JBabeee, & Bin can have a "preach off" in the new season. 

:pb_lol:

Boob too. He ran the home church for years, after all. 

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, GeoBQn said:

JD and the others rewired Josh's car so that the horn honked every time he stepped on the breaks.

I love this. lol  Too bad it didn't shock Joshley a little each time too.  Maybe that's the new upgrade?

^ you'd better hope the mods don't see that or you'll get hand slapped for speculation.

It just struck me. When Joe gets married to Kendra, will Josh even get to be one of his groomsmen? Probably not because then TLC couldn't film any groomsmen scenes. 

10 minutes ago, season of life said:

It just struck me. When Joe gets married to Kendra, will Josh even get to be one of his groomsmen? Probably not because then TLC couldn't film any groomsmen scenes. 

I doubt Joe would even want him as a groomsman...

Joe cried talking about Joshley anyways. I don't think he'd use him. JD, Josiah, maybe a twin.

Lawson Bates will probably be one. His ego can also be the other 7.

30 minutes ago, Cassia said:

I doubt Joe would even want him as a groomsman...

I highly doubt also. When the whole scandal went down it was JD and Joseph who both realize they have to be examples for their younger brothers 

31 minutes ago, season of life said:

Or TLC again employs the Flash of DOOM in any groomsman interactions.  

But seriously, I doubt Joe will use him. The stakes of keeping the gravy train running are too high to risk him in so many potential scenes. He can't lug Marcus aroud with him everywere! 

I don't think Josh is close with any of his siblings, even before the scandal broke.  The older kids all knew about his actions, so I think they were already distanced from him.  Even without knowing about the scandals,  I never had the impression that Josh was close with his brothers at all.  JD and Joe seemed closer.  I remember they stayed behind at the TTH together while Josie was in the hospital and the rest of the family lived in Little Rock. 

BTW,  do we know if JB paid out of pocket for Josie's care?  Do they have private insurance?  Did JD have to pay for that rental home?   Or Did TLC pay for it

So a quick google search said that JB paid 2 years of premium but another said that the state paid for them?

1 hour ago, candygirl200413 said:

So a quick google search said that JB paid 2 years of premium but another said that the state paid for them?

Because Josie was a premie Medicaid would have picked up part of the tab.  A good friend of mine had premie twins and the state picked up part of the tab even though she had private insurance.

23 hours ago, Berty K said:

Maybe Kendra's dad, JBabeee, & Bin can have a "preach off" in the new season. 

:pb_lol:

Boob too. He ran the home church for years, after all. 

Ugh.  Listening to JBlog preach must be physically painful.  Nail on a chalk board

3 hours ago, calimojo said:

I don't think Josh is close with any of his siblings, even before the scandal broke.  The older kids all knew about his actions, so I think they were already distanced from him.  Even without knowing about the scandals,  I never had the impression that Josh was close with his brothers at all.  JD and Joe seemed closer.  I remember they stayed behind at the TTH together while Josie was in the hospital and the rest of the family lived in Little Rock. 

BTW,  do we know if JB paid out of pocket for Josie's care?  Do they have private insurance?  Did JD have to pay for that rental home?   Or Did TLC pay for it

I'm almost positive they have regular health insurance. I remember him bragging that they found a plan that just had individual and family rate- so their family of 21 was the same price as a family of 3. 

3 hours ago, candygirl200413 said:

pre ACA (Obamacare) micropremies almost always hit their lifetime insurance limit before leaving the hospital. My sister is a NICU nurse and most of her babies would hit $1mill easy before even going home. 

5 hours ago, season of life said:

I think Josh is lucky he gets to be in the audience, and I doubt that Joe will be asking him for any advice on how to be a good husband.

56 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

I think Josh is lucky he gets to be in the audience, and I doubt that Joe will be asking him for any advice on how to be a good husband.

I think Josiah, Ben, Derick, the twins and maybe Hartono will be part of the wedding party 

perhaps smaller wedding party than the girls so maybe 6 opposed to 10 

I'm pretty sure JD will be included. He and Joe seem pretty close and their interests very similar. 

5 hours ago, calimojo said:

I don't think Josh is close with any of his siblings, even before the scandal broke.  The older kids all knew about his actions, so I think they were already distanced from him.  Even without knowing about the scandals,  I never had the impression that Josh was close with his brothers at all.  JD and Joe seemed closer.  

I went to a signing for the girls' book, and at one point I had to wait for Josh to stop talking to someone else so he could sign my book (they were all signing the books). I turned to two of the younger brothers (not saying which ones) and said, "Your brother is such a politician." They nodded and rolled their eyes. I was surprised that they would show open contempt for the golden boy to a total stranger.

1 hour ago, marmalade said:

I'm pretty sure JD will be included. He and Joe seem pretty close and their interests very similar. 

I used to refer to them as Beavis and Butthead when I first started watching.  JD will be best man, likely.

Re Josie's medical care - didn't JB pretty much say he ran for that political office as it gave him lifetime medical insurance?  Would Josie be coverd by that, as well as premie Medicaid, or am I completely making things up again?

No, there is no lifetime medical insurance for JB from his short time in AR legislature.

7 minutes ago, Pasta said:

Had John been a groomsmen in every wedding so far?

Maybe they wanna keep him busy so he stays the hell Away from their cars.  Although I have to admit I laughed a little too much every time Josh put on the breaks and the horn went off.  The rest was uncalled for . ;)

13 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Well Josh is good for one thing for his brothers. Being the bad example. They can look at how he handled his marriage and do the exact opposite.

Hopefully he want look to much to his parents marriage either but I guess they probably think that one is flawless. :my_confused:

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived