IGNORED

Counting On: Season 3, Part 5: Engagment on the Horizon

choralcrusader8613

17 hours ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

Wow. I've never tried psychedelic drugs, but now I almost feel like I have. :obscene-smokingweed: (Closest I could find.)

Duuuude(et). 

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I miss all the fun! Damn work! :P (I'm settled in with skittles! Soooo good!)

20 hours ago, JemimaPuddle-Duck said:

Like, I'm a fundie, and you have me scratching my head. 

I was like well I missed that episode of church/Joel Olsteen/Joyce Meyer and I didn't think I had missed any. lol 

2 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

I think I miss all the fun! Damn work! :P (I'm settled in with skittles! Soooo good!)

Skittles? Now you have me craving Twizzlers.

This doesn't sound like a non-native English speaker. Her/his thought process is all over the place.

4 hours ago, RosyDaisy said:

This doesn't sound like a non-native English speaker. Her/his thought process is all over the place.

It sounds like someone trying to sound more knowledgeable than they are.  I'm guessing s/he is young, probably attending their own SOTDRT and is trying to keep up with the big kids.

I have seen other posts where s/he is quite coherent.  I feel like ISUFT lapses into "bible speak" when they decide to go off on a liturgical rant.  Who knows, maybe speaking in tongues? :kitty-wink: I strongly suspect a cultish isolated fundie upbringing with a pastor that ranted and rambled like this.  Or, medication effects.  The latter is actually more likely.  Especially since the first time the reason was given that they had worked the night shift.  Who knows.  

7 hours ago, HereticHick said:

I purpose to use "Hmmm. Idolatry" in at least one email today.

2017-03-16 14_35_39-easter island - Google Search.png

13 hours ago, HereticHick said:

I purpose to use "Hmmm. Idolatry" in at least one email today.

I'm a long-time lurker, and was so inspired by this sentence that I decided to come out of the lurking shadows and create an account.  I've been laughing at this phrase all day.  

37 minutes ago, Hmmm_idolatry said:

I'm a long-time lurker, and was so inspired by this sentence that I decided to come out of the lurking shadows and create an account.  I've been laughing at this phrase all day.  

I have been too :)

Welcome 

This thread is reminding me that I really need to make that Easter Island-themed terrarium that I bought supplies for a few weeks ago.

11 minutes ago, GeoBQn said:

This thread is reminding me that I really need to make that Easter Island-themed terrarium that I bought supplies for a few weeks ago.

would you be willing to post a photo when you're done?  i'd love to see it.

I wonder who edits Blessa's Wikipedia page. May they keep that picture of here on there forever. I doubt she herself would like it, but I sure do. In the meanest way possible. :my_angel:

10 hours ago, Tenyari said:

I wonder who edits Blessa's Wikipedia page. May they keep that picture of here on there forever. I doubt she herself would like it, but I sure do. In the meanest way possible. :my_angel:

It is a sweet picture....

10 hours ago, Tenyari said:

Seriously? She was about 14 in that picture and it's cute.

On 3/14/2017 at 11:02 PM, I.SignedUpforthis said:

That's the only way a person should be upon introduction, I suppose. A head scratch.  Liked or disliked.  Some people love to be scratched, some people just feel the itch.  

Bottom line..Josh is at fault but we must be mindful the law is a high bar 

Why is it that I'm associated to the hash pipe?

I've been reading FJ for years, and this post is epic! Hahaha :huh::content:

Now I need to go think about whether I want to be scratched or just like the itch...

Hey, I resembled a potato at fourteen, so no shade at Jessa for her looks as a young girl. Women already get so much judgment for their physical appearance.

At 14, Jessa was still wearing frumpers. That's the only reason the pic looks bad. Otherwise, it's a very cute picture that looks sweet.

6 hours ago, season of life said:

Hey, I resembled a potato at fourteen, so no shade at Jessa for her looks as a young girl. Women already get so much judgment for their physical appearance.

Absolutely. The way she looks or looked is not the problem with Jessa, it's her crazy fundamentalist ideas. And the fact that you find a person's ideas unpleasant should not be seen as an excuse to make fun of their appearance. 

As a long time lurker and first time poster (hi, everyone!) I just wanted to mention that Wikipedia can only use pictures that they have permission to use.  So unless someone gets their own picture of Jessa or she gives Wikipedia a picture of her and explicit permission to use it, it's not going to get updated

On 3/15/2017 at 0:06 AM, JemimaPuddle-Duck said:

Like, I'm a fundie, and you have me scratching my head. 

I didn't think any fundies would be on this site. Im a Christian and Im still confused

1 hour ago, aprilmay said:

I didn't think any fundies would be on this site. Im a Christian and Im still confused

I've been here for a long time. I doubt I'm the only one. ;-)

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived