IGNORED

Seewalds 17 - My Name is No

choralcrusader8613

9 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Here's a picture of Justin Trudeau contemplating his meeting with Trump later today.

trudeau3.jpg

"Please don't make me go! He'll hold my hand for a really long time." 

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I came running across after seeing the hot tag. 

But No........!

Does any one else have a picture in their head of the world leaders who are still to meet president Bawbag, jostling to get to the END of the line?!

Canada will just have to send Justin here to Australia to recover after he meets up with SCROTUS. I'll look after him for you Canada. ;) 

5 minutes ago, Keyleigh said:

Canada will just have to send Justin here to Australia to recover after he meets up with SCROTUS. I'll look after him for you Canada. ;) 

Or he could come home! ;) 

18 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

I came running across after seeing the hot tag. 

But No........!

Does any one else have a picture in their head of the world leaders who are still to meet president Bawbag, jostling to get to the END of the line?!

And then violently trying to clean themselves.

20 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

I wish, our president talked last week on the phone with him and is already kissing his ass

Just now, Fundie Bunny said:

I wish, our president talked last week on the phone with him and is already kissing his ass

So is Englands prime minister sadly. 

8 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Or he could come home! ;) 

Nah, it's summer here- top comes off. I'll send pics. ;) 

1 minute ago, Fundie Bunny said:

Lol, our phone call was hilarious. Even better was Spicey calling Turnbull Trumble instead! Which is what most of us call him now. 

42 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

"Please don't make me go! He'll hold my hand for a really long time." 

LOL! Donald Trump does that? I thought that was Bill Gothard? Anyway, thanks for posting that; it was very therapeutic. Now, where's that meme of Justin Trudeau and Barack Obama hugging and captioned "if Trump wins, can I move to Canada?"

3 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

If only Theresa May was the spokesperson for just England, but she's not. At least Nicola Sturgeon has more balls in her dealings with the Cheeto, calling him out on how he's reneging on his golf course environmental responsibilities.  I wish Tresemme had more backbone to stand up to him.

i don't know if it's public knowledge in the US but there was a petition to stop trump coming on a state visit to the UK. It got enough signatures and is being debated in parliament next week. I doubt it will go through but baby steps and all that. At least our distaste for him is noted. 

6 minutes ago, Dugg@rTime said:

If only Theresa May was the spokesperson for just England, but she's not. At least Nicola Sturgeon has more balls in her dealings with the Cheeto, calling him out on how he's reneging on his golf course environmental responsibilities.  I wish Tresemme had more backbone to stand up to him.

i don't know if it's public knowledge in the US but there was a petition to stop trump coming on a state visit to the UK. It got enough signatures and is being debated in parliament next week. I doubt it will go through but baby steps and all that. At least our distaste for him is noted. 

Oh, that petition was all over our news! i can't wait to see the results!

10 minutes ago, Dugg@rTime said:

It's public knowledge in Canada. We were loving it! :) 

1 minute ago, karen77 said:

Oh, that petition was all over our news! i can't wait to see the results!

We are still hopeful that his visit will be down graded from state visit to a 'visit.'

Nicola Sturgeon wiill verbally shred him and wipe the floor with his remains if he visits her.  He won't know what happened. She has no time for fools.

The Westminster government are now suggesting that his visit should take place in Birmingham ( in the Midlands). The good folk of Birmingham have done nothing to deserve having him foisted on them. 

I spent a vey happy two years in Birmingham in the 1980s. The people are friendly, funny, down to earth and hard working. 

If he does arrive in Birmingham the protests will be huge. Birmingham is easily reachable from most parts of the UK by rail. 

Sadly he has golf courses in Scotland so we can't get rid of him entirely.

4 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

We are still hopeful that his visit will be down graded from state visit to a 'visit.'

Nicola Sturgeon wiill verbally shred him and wipe the floor with his remains if he visits her.  He won't know what happened. She has no time for fools.

The Westminster government are now suggesting that his visit should take place in Birmingham ( in the Midlands). The good folk of Birmingham have done nothing to deserve having him foisted on them. 

I spent a vey happy two years in Birmingham in the 1980s. The people are friendly, funny, down to earth and hard working. 

If he does arrive in Birmingham the protests will be huge. Birmingham is easily reachable from most parts of the UK by rail. 

Sadly he has golf courses in Scotland so we can't get rid of him entirely.

The Greens put forth a bill that he be banned from visiting Australia. 

What happened in the end? Is he allowed into the U.K and not allowed to speak in the Houses?

We had our presidential election yesterday and in a speech there, Trump was bashed quite a bit. Including standing ovations and happy clapping by Merkel, so it seems like he will get in trouble with Germany hopefully. No ass kissing. (Add the fact that a Drag Queen was part of the +1000 people who voted. 

10 minutes ago, Keyleigh said:

What happened in the end? Is he allowed into the U.K and not allowed to speak in the Houses?

We haven't been told yet. Parliament appear to still be in-fighting about it. I hope the Green Party over there are successful. 

Dugg@rtime

Tresemme!!! Love it!!

Thats all she is, bubbles,froth (and leather trousers!!)

I've not heard that before, that is how she will be forever known in our house.  :text-thankyouyellow:

29 minutes ago, Keyleigh said:

As a signatory on the petition I was sent an email saying that banning the Cheeto's state visit would be debated in parliament on 20th February , so hopefully we'll hear soon after.  

Its ts not an outright ban of him coming to the UK, but if it's upheld he'll not be invited to visit with the Queen as the head of a country, and her peer. Which would be nice.

1 hour ago, Gobsmacked said:

UK* primeinister - she represents all of us 

Oh yay! Pet pictures!!

My daughter brought her new kitten with her when she visited over the weekend. He is still so young, they hated to leave him alone in the apartment and I had already said "bring him any time."

Poor little guy (on the right) tried every imaginable trick to win over our old cat. He was "trilling" and bouncing and flipping - "Look what I can do!  Wanna play?!?"

Our cat simply lay on the landing watching him and occasionally letting out the most  unholy growl one might ever hear from a cat. I tried to talk to her and remind her that she too was once rescued and brought in off the streets but she remained the crotchety old woman who shook her arm and yelled "You kids get off my grass!"  

We'll keep trying. 

IMG_5289.JPG

I'm not so sure it is possible for any European country (or any country at all) to fully ban Donald Trump. He (unfortunately) is the most powerful man on earth and you cannot cut him off entirely. The thing is.. sometime in the near or distant future, every leader who's country has relationships with the US will have to meet him sooner or later.

I think it's good and very important to call him out when he's doing awfully racist, sexist and other crazy things. And he's doing that a lot. But you definitely cannot ignore him. And if you're a politican you have to work with him to some extent.

I'm actually really glad these days that I'm neither Angela Merkel, Theresa May, Francoise Hollande or any other head of governement. To be fair, it's not only the US who have a crazy president. Poland, Hungary, Turkey, Russia and possibly in the not so distant future France have terrible presidents. I sometimes feel pity for Angela Merkel. Imagine... having to deal with all these crazy people...

Donald Trump really doesn't have a lot of fans here in Germany, but we have politicans who are basically like Donald J. and they do have a lot of fans and probably will get a lot of votes in the next election in September.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived