IGNORED

Seewalds 17 - My Name is No

choralcrusader8613

4 hours ago, freedom_for_all said:

If Bin and Blessa are ever gifted twin boys, I hope they name them Calvin and Hobbes. 

And I would hope they would live up to their namesakes.

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, zenbaby said:

This is Oscar hanging out with his buddies next door.

20160528_094118.jpg

Aw, your Oscar is similar in coloring to my Oscar. My Oscar died 4 years ago in June. He was my best friend ever and I still miss him so much.

They havent annnounced thename, correct? I say Canaan Benjamin. 

And here's my foster failure love with my other foster failure love.

20160126_194213.jpg

LOVE all the critter pictures! All the sweet furbabies. For those of you all who have had babies cross the rainbow bridge, I am so sorry. That is a pain like no other (and so you don't jump my shit, I've lost both my parents too)...there's just something about losing a pet. It sucks. 

My heart goes out to all of you missing your babies. We recently lost out girl to extensive cancer and we are still heartbroken. She was 12 1/2, but old for her breed. 

image.jpeg

40 minutes ago, JemimaPuddle-Duck said:

My heart goes out to all of you missing your babies. We recently lost out girl to extensive cancer and we are still heartbroken. She was 12 1/2, but old for her breed. 

image.jpeg

Oooh she is so sweet ! Big hug to you and your family. I hade to put down to sleep my first dog (a rescue who come home the Christmas eve) and even after year i still feel his missing 

7 hours ago, jojo said:

Here is one of my kitties...."Somewhere Out There..."

20161204_122807.jpg

But I thought there were no cats in America, and the streets were paved with cheese!

33 minutes ago, nastyhobbitses said:

But I thought there were no cats in America, and the streets were paved with cheese!

That's only in Wisconsin. 

This thread drift is the best. How I miss having a pet! I can't get one right now but soon hopefully. Losing a pet is one of the worst pains I've ever endured, my heart goes out to all of you who lost a furbaby.

Well since we don't have a name yet, more kitties ! Here's Santino "Sonny" Corleone helping us pack away Christmas decor. 56866d7613f683b634d09cd152ca4772.jpg

3 minutes ago, albanuadh_1 said:

Why do I get the feeling that Baby #2 will be called John or David or something ordinary... they like playing with us.

If he is, I say we call him Wilberforce anyway. 

4 minutes ago, Keyleigh said:

IMG_0683.JPG

Oh dear lord... I totally read that as an abusive type of "beat", i.e. they've started blanket training. I hope they NEVER beat the spark out of Spurgeon.

4 minutes ago, albanuadh_1 said:

Why do I get the feeling that Baby #2 will be called John or David or something ordinary... they like playing with us.

Ben said it would be another unique name. Unfortunately I have no reason to doubt him.

8 minutes ago, MotherOfDragons said:

Oh dear lord... I totally read that as an abusive type of "beat", i.e. they've started blanket training. I hope they NEVER beat the spark out of Spurgeon.

Oops. I forgot about blanket training and sparing the rod. If there's one thing I hope they ignore, it's that. :(

So will they be announcing this soon or do we have to wait for the show tonight? I would be getting my kids ready and spending the morning at the at the Y then maybe lunch and errands but instead my school ager is sick and im stuck at home all day. So this shit better happen. 

5 minutes ago, MsSaylor said:

So will they be announcing this soon or do we have to wait for the show tonight? I would be getting my kids ready and spending the morning at the at the Y then maybe lunch and errands but instead my school ager is sick and im stuck at home all day. So this shit better happen. 

I think the real question is, who offered them more money? If People did, we'll get an article today. If TLC did, it'll be during the show tonight. 

Still no name? *Sigh* This is Rusty trying to work iTunes in 2009. "I messed everything up. I so proud!" 

LOL.jpg

Here's a picture of Justin Trudeau contemplating his meeting with Trump later today.

trudeau3.jpg

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived