IGNORED

Seewalds 16 - 8 Players Short of an O-Line

choralcrusader8613

1 hour ago, withaj said:

She looks great, not like a Bunnicula victim like the first photo of them with Spurgeon (blood loss made her almost as pale as me!). I think Ben looks like the tired one here. 

As much as I dislike her, Jessa is stunning. 

Ben looks tired, and stoned, all the time.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

No they will live at Fort Rock. Under Daddy Forsyth's thumb. With regular reports to Boob.

I just googled (because I'm bored at work) and it is just about an hour away from TTH to Fort Rock. So Joy won't be living under daddy's super close watchful eye? I wish they weren't moving close to his family either.  The further they can get from the cult the better.

1 hour ago, Ampak said:

As someone who is trying to adopt to build a family because we are unable to have biological christen, it really pisses me off to think she would be putting herself in the pool of waiting parents. Many many many of the waiting parents CANT have kids. I hope she adopts an older child from foster care and not a private infant adoption.

Why would she adopt? She has no job, no skills, nothing. Gothard doesn't like adoption anyway

15 minutes ago, batuityma said:

I highly doubt it will be any of the "S" names. I think Jessa will be the first to break the letter theme tradition.

Yeah I agree. I don't think the Dillards will be sticking with all the same letter either. I can't remember which one it was, but one of those couples has already said they don't plan on sticking with one letter. If they do want to use a theme, I imagine the Seewalds will continue the "heroes of the Christian faith" thing. The Dillards might stick with cultural appropriation place names?

Others have kind of already covered it, but this is actually cruel to wish on her. While I wish she'd willingly choose to limit family size, especially  in the face of medical danger, she won't because GOD and something very bad will inevitably happen. To the extent that one cares about her life one has to wish for her to have easy births.  Basically by wishing for this you're wishing for her to die or be very seriously injured.

Not my intention, of course, I don't wish illness or injury on anyone. I
was thinking they would have followed doctor's advice to stop getting pregnant. My bad.

20 minutes ago, batuityma said:

I highly doubt it will be any of the "S" names. I think Jessa will be the first to break the letter theme tradition.

I agree. They wouldn't do another S name because they wouldn't want people to think that was their theme. They said their theme was heroes of the Christian Faith if there was a theme. 

1 hour ago, Ampak said:

I hope Jill has to have repeat c-sections so it limits her family to 3-4 kids. Isn't it dangerous to have more than that?

It really depends on the mom. Most doctors nowadays go on a case by case basis, telling their patients after each c-section whether they think another is safe or not. 

13 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

Yeah I agree. I don't think the Dillards will be sticking with all the same letter either. I can't remember which one it was, but one of those couples has already said they don't plan on sticking with one letter. If they do want to use a theme, I imagine the Seewalds will continue the "heroes of the Christian faith" thing. The Dillards might stick with cultural appropriation place names?

Israel and his brother Nepal?

My assumption is that they are delaying the announcement of the name by pre-arrangement with People magazine ... look for the cover story to hit your newsstand Monday!  #payday

3 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

Israel and his brother Nepal?

And their sister (Please Jesus don't let her come) Bethlehem 

Jessa said she's going to adopt the rest? Okay. Get back to me in 7  months when you're pregnant again.  

4 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Jessa said she's going to adopt the rest? Okay. Get back to me in 7  months when you're pregnant again.  

So they're going to use birth control? Or no sex? 

23 minutes ago, Ampak said:

Not my intention, of course, I don't wish illness or injury on anyone. I
was thinking they would have followed doctor's advice to stop getting pregnant. My bad.

Unfortunately, that wouldn't be the case. They'd keep having c-sections until something catastrophic happened that rendered Jill unable to conceive again or something else tragic. I see what you were saying, though; it's just that the Duggars don't think like normal people.

Even all that tragedy that comes with Josie birth did not stopped Jim Bob and MEchelle from conceiving again, and we are wondering if 4th or 5th CC will avoid next pregnancy for Jill? Dillards are nothing better than Duggars. If her mother could have 4 or 5 CC's, Jill can also. After all, she is godly, isn't she?

We were talking about who Izzy looks like, and I found this.

I don't know who the younger Duggar boy in the red shirt is (sitting on the bed) but, to me he is so like Izzy, it's remarkable!

IMG_0304.JPG

2 minutes ago, Lizzybet said:

I don't know who the younger Duggar boy in the red shirt is (sitting on the bed) but, to me he is so like Izzy, it's remarkable!

IMG_0304.JPG

I think that's Jackson. 

2 hours ago, titerlitury said:

There is a short interview on their family website/tlc channel, and I guess they will announce full name during next episode, whatever it is. 

They said they are not ready because they want to be sure with name. Jessa looks exhausted but very happy. 

I know it's too late for pool, but I quess Triumph Charles Seewald.

I have looked and looked, but no joy. Where is this interview? I don't see it on their site.

ETA: Just saw the link after I posted!

7 minutes ago, Lizzybet said:

IMG_0304.JPG

Wow, yeah. That could definitely be an older Izzy. Also, it took me a minute to recognize Jinger in that pic.

1 minute ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I cringe so hard whenever I see Joshley pics now.

Ugh same, I tried not to look at him in that pic.

9 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

Wow, yeah. That could definitely be an older Izzy. Also, it took me a minute to recognize Jinger in that pic.

That was before the fake tan.

27 minutes ago, prayawaythefundie said:

That was before the fake tan.

And before she discovered eyeliner.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived