IGNORED

Seewalds 16 - 8 Players Short of an O-Line

choralcrusader8613

2 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

Joshly has his mothers chin and mouth.

In the clip that pic is from, you also see Michelle's crazy eyes. It's uncanny.

Also, I love the nickname Jim-twit. His name is the gift that keeps on giving lol :P

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

Jill is her daddy's double judging from the wedding photo. Israel is very Jim-twit too. Time will tell as he gets older.

Joshly has his mothers chin and mouth.

Nose too. I feel like Boob has a very distinct nose Josh doesn't have. JD and Jana have the JB nose.

Version 2 isn't named in People? They will wait until the Monday episode and do a video then. 

Off to find some fundy name gold...

4 hours ago, tabitha2 said:

I sincerely hope nothing went wrong with Jessa and that is why they have been so silent. 

well I was surprised yet not - so now I am thinking next week a cover because they dont' even have a picture on cover. 

so next week I call  =

9 hours ago, Dandruff said:

I'd find Jessa far less annoying if she just said they have a name and aren't ready to share it with the public yet.  At least it would be believable, and therefore seem consistent with her presentation as a pious (non-lying) Christian.

I agree with this. I get that others are giving Jessa a pass about this because it's her job to string people along to bring in the $$$. Yes, we all know this. However, it just makes their hypocrisy burn so much more. What happened to "we aren't a reality tv family....just a family?" Everything they do is staged to bring in the most viewers and money. That being said....at least fake it like your being authentic and a "normal family". Jessa saying, "we know the gender and name, but want to wait until after the birth to share it with everyone." would have felt more sincere. But whatever....it's the Duggars. I going to guess by baby #4, fans will just begin to no longer care by these shenanigans. I see this shtick backfiring on them.

On a side note, I know others are confused about why people care about this, and some even saying they wouldn't care if people in their family did this. I would have to say I would have a problem with this. I LOVE my family. Unless I truly honestly didn't have a name picked out (or wanted to wait until the baby was born to see what name fit its personality), I would feel like I was purposely torturing my family by keeping the name a secret. Why do that to them? So I can get an extra 15 minutes of attention on Facebook? Seems selfish. If I didn't have a name picked out, I would tell my curious family that and then share it with them once we had chosen a name. If I did have a name picked out, I couldn't imagine them coming to see the baby. Saying "you'll just have to wait and see" when they ask their name......and then days/weeks later saying, "oh by the way, his name is Bob!"

4 hours ago, tabitha2 said:

I sincerely hope nothing went wrong with Jessa and that is why they have been so silent. 

Seriously?  Every time they stay off social media for a few days we get people 'worried' that something went wrong.  I find this worry misplaced.  There is nothing suspicious about someone not updating a day or two after a baby's birth.

How bored we are already with this thread. We're looking for likenesses in babies and kids. Shows how dull the Duggars are. But keep on, I'm enjoying it. Someone once said that all babies look like Winston Churchill. Spud 2 does look cute.

There is a short interview on their family website/tlc channel, and I guess they will announce full name during next episode, whatever it is. 

They said they are not ready because they want to be sure with name. Jessa looks exhausted but very happy. 

I know it's too late for pool, but I quess Triumph Charles Seewald.

2 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Seriously?  Every time they stay off social media for a few days we get people 'worried' that something went wrong.  I find this worry misplaced.  There is nothing suspicious about someone not updating a day or two after a baby's birth.

I agree. They have a newborn and a 15 month old. Of course they aren't going to be posting all over social media. They are busy.

3 minutes ago, Bazinga said:

... Jessa saying, "we know the gender and name, but want to wait until after the birth to share it with everyone." would have felt more sincere....

That's exactly what she said, minus the part about the name.

4 minutes ago, Bazinga said:

If I didn't have a name picked out, I would tell my curious family that and then share it with them once we had chosen a name. 

Which is exactly what Jessa seems to be doing. I don't think Jessa and Ben or any of the Duggars have personally commented on why they're not releasing the name. I've only seen the Duggar Family Blog (run by fans) state that they have not yet decided on a name. The only thing Jessa has done is not announce a name. As far as I know, she hasn't commented on the fact that she's not announcing the name in any way. It's literally only people on the internet who are commenting and speculating about it, and refusing to believe that they could possibly be telling the truth about simply not having name him yet.

I just tried to go to the Duggar Family Blog to see the short interview mentioned above, and my employer's webfilter blocked it, and the category for which the block fell under was "questionable." Hahaha

2 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I saw this picture on tumblr.

tumblr_ol2bbq64851uipssao1_1280.jpg

She looks great, not like a Bunnicula victim like the first photo of them with Spurgeon (blood loss made her almost as pale as me!). I think Ben looks like the tired one here. 

1 minute ago, Malizabeth said:

I just tried to go to the Duggar Family Blog to see the short interview mentioned above, and my employer's webfilter blocked it, and the category for which the block fell under was "questionable." Hahaha

It is on Seewald's site for sure

Here's the People article with a video announcing the birth.

What they say about the name: it will probably be a unique name like Spurgeon. They have some good ideas, but they haven't settled on anything yet. They want to be sure before they make it official.

Feel free to really really know in your heart of hearts that they're totes lying, but that's their official comment on the name.

7 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

saw this immediately and the video on people.com and was awe :)  happy family - bad cult 

she cried after labour 

she seems happy 

name name name 

7 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

tumblr_ol2bbq64851uipssao1_1280.jpg

They look happy except for Spurgeon who looks done but I imagine there were a few pictures before this one. Plus I am sure there were much better things to be doing. Also no offense to spud but it looks like Ben dressed him. :P 

“I was teasing him when I was in labor ­— I don’t really think I was teasing, actually, I told him while I was in labor: ‘Babe, we are not having any more kids after this,’ ” Jessa told PEOPLE after welcoming her first child, Spurgeon, in November 2015. “We are adopting all the rest!”

Riiiightttt, Jessa. Riiiight.

2 minutes ago, karen77 said:

What is with the videos....it's not like she's the first ever person to have two kids...or give birth....

It is what they are known for though. I don't know why so many videos? I guess they want to know what Spud 2's name is too. 

So Latin is cool for fundie protestants now? I would've thought it was waaaaay too Catholic.

So Jessa wants a bigger house.

Wonder if she just asks daddy and he makes it possible?

Or will the Seewalds and Dillards flip when the D's head to CA for their short stint?

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived