IGNORED

Dillards 25 - It's A Boy!

choralcrusader8613

3 hours ago, BabyBottlePop said:

Save the old people so that they don't burn in hell! And then they leave their worldly goods to Jill and Derrick.

Oh crap, I didn't mean for THOSE THINGS to happen! *knee-slapper *

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, HomeschooledHeartThrob said:

This seems so arrogant of her to flaunt her baby in front of these people. Infant mortality rates have to be high in an undeveloped part of the word (Don't know exactly where they are but they seem to paint it as "third world") so for her to be down there it's basically saying "I have money and fame and will go back to America where I will go it alone for 3 days of labor, mess up, almost die, then hire the best American gringo doctors to fix me and baby, have fun down here with Zika, enjoy your shrunken heads!"

ummm.. this was her pregnant with Izzy (pre-Zika). so....not an issue then!

5 minutes ago, JMO said:

It just occurred to me that the Jillards are the most worthless Duggar couple.  Now, the Seewalds aren't exactly conquering the world but Bin is supposedly still working for JB as far as well know and he does try and do things with Flame or others in an effort to help the "inner city youth" or whatever.  He's trying.  Josh is busy hiding but is apparently back to selling cars and Anna has 4 little kids at home.  Jeremy is a preacher and they are so quiet on social media and were not featured in People Magazine. Who knows what Jinger is doing but I expect something.  What does Derrick do, exactly???  In SA he attempts to mangle his way through a sermon in Spanish.  In the US he does an occ day working.  Their big plans are going back to CA for a missioncation???  What a waste.  He's got a college education, a young family, and is in his mid 20's.  He's living in a house for free and paying what little bills they have with TLC and People magazine $$.  

Not to mention they have 0 personality a horrible television presence, and are just generally unattractive to look at. Sorry...Jill is disgusting with her yellow pointy teeth and the expression on her face says "I don't know where I am right now or what I am doing"

Her line "We spoke our words" about the Josh thing irritated me so much along with her foundation caked into the lines of her forehead which she somehow has after 23 short years of living. And the "midwife" shit...if she's a "midwife" I am an open heart surgeon with my psychology degree. She should be sued for malpractice if she ever touches a woman or child. Her own kid looks like she beats him and she can't even keep her husband healthy! Banana Bread and Tater-tot casserole aren't keeping Derek healthy?!?!? Who would have ever known!?!? Maybe Jessa can "cook" him a smoothie....

Or maybe the hippie wannabe Derek should just go Vegan or is that a sin for them too? 

I apologize that was a rant but I hate them almost as much as Josh and Anna who are just sick pathetic lame people and that was before the 2 scandals.

1 minute ago, karen77 said:

Still a higher mortality rate there than the paradise which is American medical care. She's still stupid and selfish and unaware.

1 hour ago, epic fail said:

Maybe they consider going on an SOS mission in the womb a precious season of life for the unborn baby. Ala fetuses have fun missionicationing too! #pro-lifey'all #blessed

In that case Baby Dilly the second needs to get the same educational opportunity as Izzy! And the whole Izzy pregnancy turned out so great they should do everything the same this time around! :irony:

I wonder if the ??? mark cards were for a Jinder guessing game!?

10858382_572715462862107_8404560107450081039_n.jpg

Is that Derick? If so, where's his pony tail?

15 minutes ago, karen77 said:

Wait...they were associated with SOS when Jill was newly pregnant with Izzy? Why? Didn't DD have a full time gig at WM+ the TLC gig at that time?

10 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Is that Derick? If so, where's his pony tail?

Wait...they were associated with SOS when Jill was newly pregnant with Izzy? Why? Didn't DD have a full time gig at WM+ the TLC gig at that time?

This is some SOS trip they took at that point, not when they started working for them, probably over Xmas (usual Duggar trip)

I think this was a "regular" missioncation from the December before Izzy was born. They weren't employed by SOS at this point, just guests painting nails and handing out tracts. 

edit: JINX! with @karen77

37 minutes ago, HomeschooledHeartThrob said:

This seems so arrogant of her to flaunt her baby in front of these people. Infant mortality rates have to be high in an undeveloped part of the word (Don't know exactly where they are but they seem to paint it as "third world") so for her to be down there it's basically saying "I have money and fame and will go back to America where I will go it alone for 3 days of labor, mess up, almost die, then hire the best American gringo doctors to fix me and baby, have fun down here with Zika, enjoy your shrunken heads!"

That's... a weird thing to say.

1 hour ago, HomeschooledHeartThrob said:

Sorry...Jill is disgusting with her yellow pointy teeth and the expression on her face says "I don't know where I am right now or what I am doing"

Ahhhh... you Americans and your perfect Hollywood smiles. Some teeth are not sparkly white. Hers look normal to me. In fact, mine are even worse than hers and are actually very healthy. Whithening is usually not very good for one's teeth. If this was due to her poor hygiene, sure, let's call that disgusting. But it's probably the colour of her bone (I read somewhere "yellowish" teeth are less prone to decay... not sure if true or just alternative facts lol).

Sorry for nit picking, but I really don't like this kind of comments. Should people just pull out their healthy but imperfect teeth and replace them with teeth implants?

On 4 February 2017 at 6:30 PM, Audrey2 said:

Hmmm….. So how does this fit in with the "Leave and Cleave" I distinctly remember hearing when Josh got married?

I suspect we all know the answer to that one now.

2 hours ago, HomeschooledHeartThrob said:

Not to mention they have 0 personality a horrible television presence, and are just generally unattractive to look at. Sorry...Jill is disgusting with her yellow pointy teeth and the expression on her face says "I don't know where I am right now or what I am doing"

Her line "We spoke our words" about the Josh thing irritated me so much along with her foundation caked into the lines of her forehead which she somehow has after 23 short years of living. And the "midwife" shit...if she's a "midwife" I am an open heart surgeon with my psychology degree. She should be sued for malpractice if she ever touches a woman or child. Her own kid looks like she beats him and she can't even keep her husband healthy! Banana Bread and Tater-tot casserole aren't keeping Derek healthy?!?!? Who would have ever known!?!? Maybe Jessa can "cook" him a smoothie....

Or maybe the hippie wannabe Derek should just go Vegan or is that a sin for them too? 

I apologize that was a rant but I hate them almost as much as Josh and Anna who are just sick pathetic lame people and that was before the 2 scandals.

Still a higher mortality rate there than the paradise which is American medical care. She's still stupid and selfish and unaware.

I disagree with pretty much everything you wrote, but I have to say I don't think there's any evidence (visual or otherwise), that Israel is an abused child.  And Jill is not responsible for Derick's health, he's a grown man and can take care of his own damn self.

13 minutes ago, SamiKatz said:

I disagree with pretty much everything you wrote, but I have to say I don't think there's any evidence (visual or otherwise), that Israel is an abused child.  And Jill is not responsible for Derick's health, he's a grown man and can take care of his own damn self.

Exactly my thoughts , Israel looks just fine to me, and Derrick being an adult can indeed take care of himself. Maybe the person who posted those things had a bad day ? Moscato and Cadbury works wonders. I wish I had straight teeth like the duggars! 

I love how Jill and Jessa are having boys. No girls to pick spouses for, as of yet. Girls born into the Duggar cult are doomed. 

17 minutes ago, SamiKatz said:

Yeah these were the things that bothered me the most about that rant, along with the attack on Jill's looks. There is no evidence that Jill beats her son, and If Derick expressed that he wanted to eat healthier I'm sure Jill would try and make it happen, if for no other reason than that's what helpmeets do. Not sure why she was singled out there.

10 minutes ago, AlternativeVoice said:

Exactly my thoughts , Israel looks just fine to me, and Derrick being an adult can indeed take care of himself. Maybe the person who posted those things had a bad day ? Moscato and Cadbury works wonders. I wish I had straight teeth like the duggars! 

I'm glad JB and Michelle at least saw it fit to spend their money on orthodontia for their children-- it must have been a pretty penny! 

And I agree. Derrick is a grown ass man. Jill might have been taught by her family to serve him but he still is an adult who can take care of himself, whether he does or not. It's not Jill's job.

Derick's mouth surgery results just seem extreme. Is it the result of a less than stellar oral surgeon.....or what. Who would ever want to have that done if it turns out this way. Narrow pallete, whatever, but what happens if you just decide to not have it done at all. 

2 hours ago, ScorpiousMalfoy said:

Ahhhh... you Americans and your perfect Hollywood smiles. Some teeth are not sparkly white. Hers look normal to me. In fact, mine are even worse than hers and are actually very healthy. Whithening is usually not very good for one's teeth. If this was due to her poor hygiene, sure, let's call that disgusting. But it's probably the colour of her bone (I read somewhere "yellowish" teeth are less prone to decay... not sure if true or just alternative facts lol).

Sorry for nit picking, but I really don't like this kind of comments. Should people just pull out their healthy but imperfect teeth and replace them with teeth implants?

American here. I would have never thought to comment on Jill's teeth. I think they're perfectly white by any standard other than maybe crazy-whitened talk show host standards. In fact they appear about the same as Jessa's in the picture below - Jill just doesn't have the movie star lips like her sister, I guess.

jessa-jill-duggar.jpg?w=612

4 hours ago, Gillyweed said:

If they want a name that works in both America and Central America, my guess is Jesus. That'd make their kid extra special. 

Lol they'd probably consider that blasphemy. 

10 minutes ago, lomo6 said:

American here. I would have never thought to comment on Jill's teeth. I think they're perfectly white by any standard other than maybe crazy-whitened talk show host standards. In fact they appear about the same as Jessa's in the picture below - Jill just doesn't have the movie star lips like her sister, I guess.

Jill is the only older Duggar daughter unfortunate enough to have her gumline show when she smiles but as far as I know, there's nothing they can do about that (except maybe keep her lips together when she smiles).  

I would cry crocodile tears of joy if Jill & Derick name their next kid "Jesus" as a nod to cintral america.

Oh my lanta, please let that happen.

1 hour ago, lomo6 said:

I'm fascinated by how different all the Duggar girls look from each other, and yet they still look so much like their parents.

But yeah, don't go after someone's smile. Or their laugh.

15 minutes ago, Stormy said:

I'm fascinated by how different all the Duggar girls look from each other, and yet they still look so much like their parents.

But yeah, don't go after someone's smile. Or their laugh.

I am too. With 19 kids, you would think you would have 2 that at least look enough to be twins (other than the actual twins obviously) and yet their looks really are varied.

4 hours ago, ScorpiousMalfoy said:

To the bold, my adult child has less than perfect white teeth, terrible brushing habits, and one small cavity.  The color of Jill's teeth never jumped out at me.

2 hours ago, Cheetah said:

Jill is the only older Duggar daughter unfortunate enough to have her gumline show when she smiles but as far as I know, there's nothing they can do about that (except maybe keep her lips together when she smiles).  

Why is that unfortunate? I don't see anything wrong with that.

I also don't really care what color someone's teeth are. People are so shallow about it though, it seems. I worry about my son because he will likely have fluorosis (due to bad advice I followed from his 1st pediatrician.) So it makes me quite sad to see people criticize someone else's teeth. I hate that our society places so much value on some misconception of beauty.

Obviously if one's teeth are unhealthy, they should do something about it. But color isn't necessarily an indicator of the health of teeth.

2 hours ago, lomo6 said:

Jill just doesn't have a defined top lip. Whereas Jessa has fuller lips, Jill has a biggish bottom lip and teeny top one. Meaning she shows her gums a lot. There's nothing wrong with her smile, everyone's smile is different. Doesn't make anyone's smile horrible, even less than perfect can be quite awesome. 

I have the most annoying laugh in the world, in my opinion, but when I get going...well one of my friends and I play off each other, she sounds like Sponge Bob and I cackle. It's quite funny. 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived