IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen, Parts 25- More threads than Duggars

samurai_sarah

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On Thursday, January 26, 2017 at 3:30 PM, buggers said:

This is actually kind of neat. I'm happy for the kids for any time they get in exposure with non-fundies. In addition, it's always good to see a brother/sister paired off instead of always same sex gatherings. I'm wondering why the duggars haven't mentioned this...plot point for this season maybe? Or are they keeping this on the downlow for whatever reason?

Or scary. JB and the like want their beliefs become prominent and to attempt to influence politics so he would be keen bean for them to do it. Maybe thats why they havent said anything. Still better than anything else prepared and aired in this snoozefest!

41 minutes ago, Jilli said:

If I was UP I would discourage the Bates interacting with the Duggars, at least after the molestation scandal was publicly revealed. 

I don't see "likes" on Insta going either way much. I think Jill liked Alyssa's newborn pic of Lexi Mae. But not duggarfam (I'm BlessaBlocked, so I can't speak for her). I can't remember a Bates liking a Duggar post (and they would show up on top of my list since we're mutual followers of the poster. I don't know if Jessa posted the new baby's first picture (Ben didn't), so I can't speak to that angle, either. But I think you're right; it's bad PR for the Bateses to be publicly tied to the Duggars. I'd see something because I follow all of the Bateses except for Josie (who is private) and Whitney (who blocked me. WTF? I know!). 

1 hour ago, Jilli said:

If I was UP I would discourage the Bates interacting with the Duggars, at least after the molestation scandal was publicly revealed. 

I think the interaction with the Duggars makes the Bateses appear more wholesome (to the general public) in comparison.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Tyler's birthday meal actually looks like a nice occasion with his grandma and "new best friend" Jackson there. It's like they were really thinking of Tyler and what he likes. Of course that's a normal standard for most people but these are the Duggars we are talking about here.

The Bates have their own skeletons, I'm sure. We know the IBLP lawsuit and now Chad's sister is marrying a rapist. Of course, that's not the Bates directly but, ick. 

On 2/11/2017 at 10:35 PM, HurricaneBells said:

Or scary. JB and the like want their beliefs become prominent and to attempt to influence politics so he would be keen bean for them to do it. Maybe thats why they havent said anything. Still better than anything else prepared and aired in this snoozefest!

I'm honestly surprised we haven't seen one of them try and get a leg up in the political arena again. Now with President Agent Orange, they probably think their politics are the norm now.

16 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

I'm honestly surprised we haven't seen one of them try and get a leg up in the political arena again. Now with President Agent Orange, they probably think their politics are the norm now.

I'm guessing they are waiting on the orange one to be impeached.  When Pence is president they will truly have one of their own but I don't know who will run.  

14 hours ago, grandmadugger said:

I'm guessing they are waiting on the orange one to be impeached.  When Pence is president they will truly have one of their own but I don't know who will run.  

Pence is their man. The Oompa Loompa is just for showz.

Sorry off topic but has anyone seen the post the Springdale AR police have released? They're looking for a man that has stolen some items at some place in Springdale AR (the Duggar's area) and holy mother of pearl the suspect looks VERY similar to Josh, albeit quite heavier. 

16807820_1147628662002608_1791544183388431314_n.jpg

4 minutes ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

Sorry off topic but has anyone seen the post the Springdale AR police have released? They're looking for a man that has stolen some items at some place and mother of pearl it looks VERY similar to Josh, albeit the suspect looks pretty heavy. 

That is seriously uncanny. Same hairline. Same sunglasses, even. I mean, obviously it's not him (I can't imagine why he would suddenly turn to a life of petty crime), but damn. Are we sure he doesn't have an identical twin?

Yeah, for me, the face just doesn't line up with Josh in some ways, but the resemblance is sure uncanny.

11 minutes ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

Sorry off topic but has anyone seen the post the Springdale AR police have released? They're looking for a man that has stolen some items at some place in Springdale AR (the Duggar's area) and holy mother of pearl the suspect looks VERY similar to Josh, albeit quite heavier. 

Compared to... image.jpeg

Seriously, that is beyond eerie! Same hairline, same stubbly facial hair thing going on... Either he has a twin, or he figured what else does he have to lose, and decided it was time for a new scandal. 

Oh yeah, it's definitely NOT him (unless he's gained like 100 lbs since we saw him at Jinger's wedding in November), but you have to wonder if there's some relation, or maybe he just has a doppelganger. Not sure who'd be more upset, Josh that he looks just like the thief, or the thief that he looks just like Josh Duggar, haha.

What's hilarious is that people on the actual Springdale Police FB page were commenting that the suspect was Josh Duggar. I had a good chuckle at that. But what if...

It's creepy but Boob wouldn't let Josh out of his sight long enough to rob a store. He sure does have a doppelganger though. 

Well not to shame him 'cause I couldn't care less, but he did put on a lot of weight. In the pic on the Wallers thanksgiving instagram post you can seen him better (top right). Still don't think it's him but it sure is a dobbelganger! 

On 2/12/2017 at 6:51 AM, LurkerOverThePond said:

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Tyler's birthday meal actually looks like a nice occasion with his grandma and "new best friend" Jackson there. It's like they were really thinking of Tyler and what he likes. Of course that's a normal standard for most people but these are the Duggars we are talking about here.

It's good for Jackson to have another boy to hang out with. He never seemed to click with any of his brothers and it's only a matter of time before he is separated from his BFF Hannie, if it hasn't happened already. 

On February 15, 2017 at 4:40 PM, Mela99 said:

President agent orange!! Omg I laughed so frriggen loud. I love Freejinger for this.

15 hours ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

What's hilarious is that people on the actual Springdale Police FB page were commenting that the suspect was Josh Duggar. I had a good chuckle at that. But what if...

I saw that as well.  It sure does look like Josh.  I wonder if they have questioned him.  

I suppose it's possible it's him, but wouldn't the store employees recognize Josh and be able to identify him as the thief without the police dept. having to post a  pic to help identify the suspect? 

3 minutes ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

I saw that as well.  It sure does look like Josh.  I wonder if they have questioned him.  

I suppose it's possible it's him, but wouldn't the store employees recognize Josh and be able to identify him as the thief without the police dept. having to post a  pic to help identify the suspect? 

That's what I'm thinking, too. That and the fact that Josh is also loud as hell.

I am assuming that Josh can't go anywhere without a chaperone. If Josh does go places without a chaperone and cops do show up at his door, I wonder if this will make JB put even more tougher guidelines on the remaining boys to include Josh. :wtsf:

17 hours ago, Jiraffe said:

Compared to... image.jpeg

Seriously, that is beyond eerie! Same hairline, same stubbly facial hair thing going on... Either he has a twin, or he figured what else does he have to lose, and decided it was time for a new scandal. 

The hairlines, on the right of the pictures (as you're looking at them) are exactly the same...the receding area.

• choralcrusader8613 locked and unpinned this topic

Archived