IGNORED

Seewalds 14- Baby can I hold you tonight?

samurai_sarah

4 hours ago, StepMonsterInLA said:

This post made me so angry. 

I have no words. 

IMG_3691.PNG

No Guinn, it's you that have no dignity and no class. Abortion is not the only thing we marched for today, there's so SO much more. We marched today here in Norway, my almost 60 year old mom in a bright pink pussyhat she spent last night knitting because we support the women in USA, and everyone else that are afraid what might happen now.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

The latest post plugs their website so that we can see them wish Joseph a happy birthday. Let's not and say I did. 

Ben is morphing into J-B. He has Lego hair!!!!!!!!

Yikes. I'm going to guess that's the work of a home haircut a la Jessa. Sometimes it's worth spending the fourteen bucks at Great Clips. :my_confused:

Many of my friends are out marching today (I'm home sick, and pissed about it). I just... no words about Guinn Seewald's post. My eyes rolled back so far into my head I swear I could see my brain for a second.

I wouldn't want her as a sister anyway. She seems like an irredeemable asshat.

I just keep coming back to this. I am quite literally seething. Does she seriously, truly think that this movement is for the sole purpose of abortion? ABORTION IS ALREADY LEGAL, GUINN. 

14 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

I just keep coming back to this. I am quite literally seething. Does she seriously, truly think that this movement is for the sole purpose of abortion? ABORTION IS ALREADY LEGAL, GUINN. 

As well it should be! There is absolutely nothing wrong with having the choice. Pregnancy is not easy and it doesn't always happen at the best time. If abortion is the best choice for a woman, then no judgement. It's a hard choice which I don't think fundies who scream about murder know. 

As of the sister comment, who would want a bible spouting, judgmental, holier than thou woman for a sister? 

This isn't just about abortion you fools! We are fighting for all rights to make this world a better place for generations to come. That means telling them the truth about patriarchal, fundamentalist Christianity that is hurting women and children. Your kind are evil....just plain evil. FUCK OFF YOU CRAZY ASS FOOLS!

I wish I had the courage these women and others had to go out and march.  I'm just now getting to the point where I tell my mom I'm quite liberal. I used to somewhat give Guinn a pass  but where does she get marching for women's rights equals fighting for death? It makes me even sadder for the women and girls who grow up in the cult

I guess, I just assumed that it was written by Michael.  But,  trust me Guinn is not the sweet easy going person we thought she was.  I have followed her on facebook and she can get quite nasty.  She posted something about guns several months back and someone kind of contradicted her, and she tore into them and seemed quite rabid about guns.  She and Michael might have a more normal outward appearance but they are deep in that redneck born again fundie Christian belief system.  Guinn is likely warmer and a more involved mother than Michelle, but she still ascribes to the same crazy. 

Proud of all who marched.  My daughter marched today too.  She is a wonderful young woman

She probably voted from Trump. Honey, we don't want you and racist, queer-phobic, transphobic, Islamaphobic, xenophobic, classist ass to be our sister either. Bye! 

Ugh, the nerve of this woman. A lot of people were marching for many different reasons - many of them against Trump - all over the world today. 

Wow,  Ben looks horrible.  I am not saying that to be snarky, but I really don't think he looks like the lifestyle is good for him.  His looks have gone downhill so much yet he appears healthy, except for the allergy eyes. But he looks aged and unhappy.  You know how we always notice how much the presidency ages someone,  well that is how I feel about Ben.  Being married into the Duggar culture makes him look drained of life. 

I feel badly for the kid.  He was pushed by his own parents to be a part of this.  Remember Michael wrote on their blog about why kids should be married young?  His parents drove him hours away weekly to get him into this situation.  I know we were all tempted to give Guinn a pass because she has an outward sweet demeanor, but she shows a lack of parental judgment in how she handled the last couple of years of Ben's teen years.  And Michael has revealed himself to be an idiot many times. 

Poor Ben,  he comes from a family of idiots and marries into one.  He marries a woman who seems to lack interest in growing beyond the small world she knows.  He was just 18 when when he decided to marry.  Was he 19 by the time he got married?  Or was he still 18?  And yes,  many people do get married that young, but not with the kind of baggage that comes from marrying into the Duggars.  And, if Guinn and Michael were told about the Molestations prior to the wedding as I think JB and M said ( I thought they claimed to have told the future in-laws from Anna on down).  Then it makes it all the more appalling that Guinn and Michael Seewald would encourage their very young and very sheltered son to take on that kind of situation and the very real possibility that at any time the situation could be made public and create a scandal that will also impact your son and whatever spawn he has.

So,  Yes,  the message from the Seewalds today dose not surprise me.  They are idiots. 

Thank you for articulating what I could not. I only could try to type the c word but felt it wasn't appropriate with today's global message. However I will gladly be a cunt today. She who opposes, rants, bleeds, screams, defies yesterday, today, and stands with my sisters and brothers to demand decency for all. 

4 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

As well it should be! There is absolutely nothing wrong with having the choice. Pregnancy is not easy and it doesn't always happen at the best time. If abortion is the best choice for a woman, then no judgement. It's a hard choice which I don't think fundies who scream about murder know. 

As of the sister comment, who would want a bible spouting, judgmental, holier than thou woman for a sister? 

ebil Catholic here who is Pro-Choice and has  a sister that is a JW. Fun times

14 hours ago, StepMonsterInLA said:

This post made me so angry. 

I have no words. 

IMG_3691.PNG

The self-hatred and internalized sexism these women have is mind-blowing. How can any human being hate themselves to that extend?

When my cousin was pregnant she said that she would only read pregnancy guide books written by men and not by women because women are too emotional and don't get to the point. This post reminds me so much of my cousin's comment.

Plus: It seems they are begging to having their rights removed from them. I'm a woman, so please make abortion illegal and maybe, dare I hope, in the future I won't even be allowed to vote because what's the use? My husband's/daddy's/next male relative's opinion is my opipion!

A few years ago, my grandmother said that it's ok for gays to be able to be living together and not be punished by law anymore, but they shouldn't be able to get married. I was literally sitting two feet away from her but when she said it she turned her back towards me. My whole family listened and said nothing. I told my grandma that there are so many social and financial disadvantages for gay couples if they can't get married. My impression was that she really wanted to hear something along the lines of: "You are right, grandma, I also think I don't deserve the same rights as anybody else because I'm subhuman".

The same goes for these cult women. They very openely admit they don't want to be treated with the same respect as their male counterparts because bible or something else. is this a form of some sort of collective stockholm syndrome these woman have? It seems like that.

This may be a bit radical but still worth citing:

https://www.facebook.com/RadFemCollective/posts/923229144469366

She and Michael might have a more normal outward appearance but they are deep in that redneck born again fundie Christian belief system.  Guinn is likely warmer and a more involved mother than Michelle, but she still ascribes to the same crazy. 
Proud of all who marched.  My daughter marched today too.  She is a wonderful young woman

Don't insult rednecks that way. These people are their own speshul kind of crazy.

I'm glad your daughter marched today. I'm proud of all who marched as well.

6 hours ago, Mela99 said:

There was a big flatbed truck with the usual aborted fetus billboard on it in DC today. Do they at all realize that if the aborted fetus looks like that, it's more than likely by that point a wanted pregnancy that had to be terminated, or a late-in-the-game miscarriage?

Also, Guinn, this movement is about the women and girls who are HERE: the Black and Latinx women and girls you don't give a shit about as soon as they're out of the womb, because then they're just draining resources and terkin' the jerbs and not conforming to your ideals of white femininity. The little Black girls in Flint who are being poisoned by toxic water. The Indigenous girls and women in Standing Rock who are risking death from hypothermia to defend their access to clean water, and The Indigenous women all over the US (as well as Australia and Canada) who live with the scars caused by generations of their land AND their children being stolen from them in the name of "civilization". The Muslim women whom you cast as either terrorists or witless, voiceless victims who must be either (or simultaneously) supplanted or "saved" by virtuous and more sexually available white women. The women of all creeds and colors who are belittled and demeaned by the psychopathic manchild Putin installed.

Fuck off, Guinn.

No need to worry, Seewald women, you are not our sisters. You are vile pieces of human garbage. 

Funny how they are against "killing" a bunch of cells and yet are for the end of medical care for the poor (thus leaving children and pregnant women without proper care), against Syrian people and their children being refugees and would rather see them dead in ther home country than to accept immigration and the list goes on. 

Fuck you, you absolute idiot. 

24 minutes ago, nastyhobbitses said:

There was a big flatbed truck with the usual aborted fetus billboard on it in DC today. Do they at all realize that if the aborted fetus looks like that, it's more than likely by that point a wanted pregnancy that had to be terminated, or a late-in-the-game miscarriage?

Also, Guinn, this movement is about the women and girls who are HERE: the Black and Latinx women and girls you don't give a shit about as soon as they're out of the womb, because then they're just draining resources and terkin' the jerbs and not conforming to your ideals of white femininity. The little Black girls in Flint who are being poisoned by toxic water. The Indigenous girls and women in Standing Rock who are risking death from hypothermia to defend their access to clean water, and The Indigenous women all over the US (as well as Australia and Canada) who live with the scars caused by generations of their land AND their children being stolen from them in the name of "civilization". The Muslim women whom you cast as either terrorists or witless, voiceless victims who must be either (or simultaneously) supplanted or "saved" by virtuous and more sexually available white women. The women of all creeds and colors who are belittled and demeaned by the psychopathic manchild Putin installed.

Fuck off, Guinn.

Thank you for putting this better than I ever could! She is a hypocrite and as fake as her hair. 

I'm still angry about that post! Ignorant people piss me off to no end and the hard part is, they would give you a sermon on this but refuse to listen to you. Lalala God will provide, have faith in god, trust in Jesus. That doesn't help women who are poor, racially discriminated, have little or no education, are caught in a cycle of poverty. Of course Guinn and Michael aren't thinking about those women, they're thinking about the little white babies.
How was Ben ever supposed to be normal with those two for parents?

34 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

I'm still angry about that post! Ignorant people piss me off to no end and the hard part is, they would give you a sermon on this but refuse to listen to you. Lalala God will provide, have faith in god, trust in Jesus. That doesn't help women who are poor, racially discriminated, have little or no education, are caught in a cycle of poverty. Of course Guinn and Michael aren't thinking about those women, they're thinking about the little white babies.
How was Ben ever supposed to be normal with those two for parents?

I would like to point out that the Duggars and their ilk are actively trying to steer people in Latin America away from liberation theology, which emphasizes social justice and Jesus's role as a revolutionary advocate for the downtrodden and oppressed, and towards their brand of evangelical Protestantism, which emphasizes that any misfortune in your life is because you were/are a bad person (aka not the right kind of Christian) and goes hand-in-hand with prosperity gospel, which preys on the poor.

I'm very angry about that post. How many times does it have to be said that PRO-CHOICE does not mean pro abortion. :kitty-cussing:

I did not march yesterday because I'm in a wheelchair and rain was forecast...and rain + wheelchair= SUCKS! I could not be prouder of my 2 daughters and many of our friends who DID march with 16,998+ others in Raleigh NC.  8K marched in Greensboro, NC, 10K in Charlotte, NC, 10K in Asheville, NC, 2K in Wilmington, NC. Small NC towns reported 150-800 marchers. :clap: Low ball estimates are of 3.2 million women marching in the US alone. 65 countries, and all 7 continents had marches. My niece in Australia marched in Sydney!! Countless other women like me cheered them from home.  Go back into your hole Seewald family, you're out of touch. Watch out Trump administration- we are here and watching you. 

Mark your calendars for the midterms Nov. 6, 2018. Yes we can start making changes.

Rant over. :roll:

16 hours ago, wikinggirl said:

No Guinn, it's you that have no dignity and no class. Abortion is not the only thing we marched for today, there's so SO much more. We marched today here in Norway, my almost 60 year old mom in a bright pink pussyhat she spent last night knitting because we support the women in USA, and everyone else that are afraid what might happen now.

Guinn is such ignorant white trash. And if she's so against abortion, why doesn't she go adopt one of the MANY disabled children whose parents won't or can't care for them?? Life extends beyond the womb, Guinn. Idiot. 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived