IGNORED

Seewalds 14- Baby can I hold you tonight?

samurai_sarah

Well if Cathy Dillard taught me anything it's that no Duggar in law or family of Duggar in laws are good people. They all have the same disgusting views, that's why they're there. Not surprised at all that Guinn posted something. 

If you're reading, Guinny, just know that we don't need you to be one of our sisters, but we fight for your rights regardless of whether or not you and your 2 brain cells deserve it.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/21/2017 at 0:36 PM, StepMonsterInLA said:

This post made me so angry. 

I have no words. 

IMG_3691.PNG

I just hate the phrase "pre-born." Going by that rationale, we are also "pre-dead" so what the fuck ever.

On 1/21/2017 at 6:06 PM, wikinggirl said:

No Guinn, it's you that have no dignity and no class. Abortion is not the only thing we marched for today, there's so SO much more. We marched today here in Norway, my almost 60 year old mom in a bright pink pussyhat she spent last night knitting because we support the women in USA, and everyone else that are afraid what might happen now.

Okay I need to calm the hell down .. Do these effing hunks of sanctimonious crap get it?  The people who marched were the real "pro lifers"?  Marching so the disabled, elderly and poor won't have their health care yanked.  Marching so women can have access to medical care and birth control to PREVENT them from having to need an abortion? Marching so children can have food to eat and a roof over their heads.  I'm going to get a concussion with all this head banging I've been doing.

It makes me sad for Planned Parenthood and the women who use it for health care that so many people think the only thing they do is abortions, or that because they do abortions at some locations, we should get rid of all locations and all the services they provide. It especially chaps my ass that Cathy Fucking Dillard hates them when they do cancer screenings to catch and save women's lives. I guess you should only survive cancer if you are worthy like she thinks she is.

I don't know how many times it is necessary to remind these people that just because they make abortion illegal does not mean there will be no abortions. I imagine that right now the illegal abortion industry is gearing up for business, only this time there will be pills for those who can afford them and back-alley nightmares for those who cannot afford the inflated prices for pills. 

6 minutes ago, Becket70 said:

I don't know how many times it is necessary to remind these people that just because they make abortion illegal does not mean there will be no abortions. I imagine that right now the illegal abortion industry is gearing up for business, only this time there will be pills for those who can afford them and back-alley nightmares for those who cannot afford the inflated prices for pills. 

Reminding will do no good. They don't want to learn. I'm fed up and discouraged. 

On 1/21/2017 at 0:46 PM, Carm_88 said:

For fuck's sake! They fight for the choice, to not have to be a fucking incubator. They're fighting and marching for the choice to be more. Most women want to have children that they can love and cherish not just be a feather in their quiver. 

I saw that and I ripped them a new ass, and Jill on Insta.  I'm so sick of these  anti choice people maintaining the moniker of life. I told them both you can't be pro gun, pro war pro gun pro death penalty anti SNAP anti healthy care anti education and call yourselves pro life. Also to stop whining about people telling you how to live  your lives while you are telling people how to live theirs.  I'm honestly surprised they haven't blocked me, Jill had replied to someone else at the time I posted that.  I'm all kinds of sick and tired of these people and their judgy whiny crap. 

1 hour ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I saw that and I ripped them a new ass, and Jill on Insta.  I'm so sick of these  anti choice people maintaining the moniker of life. I told them both you can't be pro gun, pro war pro gun pro death penalty anti SNAP anti healthy care anti education and call yourselves pro life. Also to stop whining about people telling you how to live  your lives while you are telling people how to live theirs.  I'm honestly surprised they haven't blocked me, Jill had replied to someone else at the time I posted that.  I'm all kinds of sick and tired of these people and their judgy whiny crap. 

Yep, if you're pre-born you're golden, if you're preschool you're fucked.

And they pretend to care about adopting. They'll never adopt because they'll always get pregnant. I've never seen a Duggar do anything to help anyone. Oh wait, I forgot the giant teddy bear.

Wow...just wow. I wonder if she is having any regrets at the moment. Bet she didn't think this would go world wide. It's her own fault that she's getting her butt kicked right now. Blame it on being related to famous fundies.

I highly doubt she regrets it. I love how when fundies hear pro-women anything, they correlate it with abortion. There were many issues women marched for....not just abortion. I never met anyone in my life who is pro-abortion. When you see the world in black or white lens, you end up like the Seewalds. Her daughter seems just as zealous. 

Step aside Guinn, and let your evil sisters fight for your rights against Angry Cheeto and CO. 

11 hours ago, August said:

Yep, if you're pre-born you're golden, if you're preschool you're fucked.

exactly like the episode where Jessa and Ben "babysat" those people who adopted and Jessa was remarking to the kids oh are you going to be a fashion designer - and this is where their ignorance shows or a better word her bravado 

they aren't allowed to become that -she wouldn't even know what that entails - does she feel bad that she even says it or does she feel anything when she spews stuff  like to anyone. 

I've been upset wondering why they reduced the concerns of three million people to a single issue. I mean, beside the fact that they do that pretty often. But here in Cincinnati, the "pro-life" march was held on the same day, so maybe some people were seeing it as a counter-march.

They feel threatened by the anger and fearful concerns of other women. The world looks like a scary evil place to them, and we'd all be better off remaining under the headship of our father or husband. Religion and politics are such a poor mix, but leaders of both tend to control a populace by keeping it uneducated, or distracted from thinking too deeply about what's really going on.

Friendly Reminder: While we're all wearing our pussy hats and pussy grabs back shirts, let's remember to center trans-women (because not every woman has a vagina) who are one of the most marginalized groups in the country (especially POC trans women) and face an extremely high level of abuse and physical violence. 

in the new promo on people.com 

Jessa goes to Jill's house to hear the baby's beartbeat at 18 weeks - is that a little late to hear it for the first time? 

58 minutes ago, nst said:

in the new promo on people.com 

Jessa goes to Jill's house to hear the baby's beartbeat at 18 weeks - is that a little late to hear it for the first time? 

Not when you want people to tune into your boring show. :P 

Kitty Cat Hat from fleece: I think it's 171/2 inches long by 11 inches wide. Fold in half with right sides together; stitch up side seams. Voila! I saw many shades of pink fleece, including pink camo fleece, on marchers.

And now at least one reply from the family who don't 'condone' the quiverfull movement. What an interesting choice of words ...

Screenshot_2017-01-23-19-33-43.png

Sorry I thought I was on the Dillard post. O well. Still waiting to see if Guinn can handle a whole world of negative comments. We only know her because Ben married Jessa. Has ANYONE explained to this chick that the march was not only about abortion rights!?!

Fuck you Guinn Seewald! It doesn't matter what movement you are involved in. You are still trying to get into women's uterus' and take away their choices. You are trying to limit what female children can do and that is wrong! I don't give a flying fuck if you're involved in the dancing in the kitchen with plums movement. Your choices are still shitty! 

18 minutes ago, CorruptionInc. said:

"Doesn't condone the quiverfull movement"

I call BS!

There are actually A LOT of fundies who don't belong to/follow/agree with QF, particularly of the VF flavor. 

On 1/22/2017 at 5:37 PM, CorruptionInc. said:

I am not sure but if you look at the Pussyhat project website or google you might be able to find some?

On 1/22/2017 at 5:27 PM, freedom_for_all said:

Do you know if there is anywhere I can buy a hat? I can't knit to save my life. Trust me, I've been taught by three different people. 

Etsy has several, many just a little different from each other, and some very reasonably priced.

1 hour ago, JemimaPuddle-Duck said:

There are actually A LOT of fundies who don't belong to/follow/agree with QF, particularly of the VF flavor. 

And they are still completely shitty human beings. Whether they believe in Quiverfull or not, they're still assholes! 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived