IGNORED

Sierra: Loving God Into Existence Through Her Husband

choralcrusader8613

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dayum. yet another instagram post dripping with exhaustion and desperation from sierra this morning.   her laundry room breakdown sounds imminent. 

19 minutes ago, picklepizzas said:

Dayum. yet another instagram post dripping with exhaustion and desperation from sierra this morning.   her laundry room breakdown sounds imminent. 

Thanks for reminding me. I nearly forgot my helpmeet duties while hanging around the evil internet snark site. My laundry is ready to be hung up.

1 hour ago, picklepizzas said:

Hope this is not a precursor to announcing Dominguez baby #6. 

Her post didn't read that way to me at all. She's said pretty recently that her ultimate goal is to be a motivational speaker (and write a book?) - I don't think she's on the verge of a breakdown, I think she's just building her brand.

I don't think she's near a breakdown. But I do think it's bullshit that not being joyful is a sin that one needs to ask to be forgiven for. Or did I read that wrong? Honestly, I only skimmed it.

Personally, I don't feel the need to find joy in every minute of my life. Sometimes it's just not possible. There's nothing wrong with that. It's called REAL LIFE.

On 3/13/2017 at 5:53 PM, ClaraOswin said:

I don't think she's near a breakdown. But I do think it's bullshit that not being joyful is a sin that one needs to ask to be forgiven for. Or did I read that wrong? Honestly, I only skimmed it.

Personally, I don't feel the need to find joy in every minute of my life. Sometimes it's just not possible. There's nothing wrong with that. It's called REAL LIFE.

Yeah hold on; I'm going to sing and have little birdies comb out my hair, while I throw out all the spoiled food in my freezer. No real life! I'm going to curse, the cats will yowl, and I will still have to go to the grocery store and deal with people. Joyful, my right arse cheek! 

I just noticed that Sierra has changed her Instagram header from what I believe was "I love Jesus and Mark and the 5 Dominguettes" to "and the tiny humans"

Hope that isn't a hint that she has a bun in the oven (or mason jar)

If it's not a hint, the 6th kiddo is inevitable. Her youngest is just a little older than Spurgeon. During this time, Jessa has gotten pregnant, given birth and now has a 1 month old.

It seems time for Sierra to spawn again.

Well, she said she wasn't pregnant as of a few weeks ago, but she may be now for all I know. She also said that she has some kind of fertility issue and that (in her opinion) it's a miracle she even has five kids. I can't remember what the issue was. I want to say PCOS but don't quote me on that. Other then that she usually says the normal party line, "I'm happy with whatever the Lord gives me." Last time around she was much more forthcoming about the fact that she would definitely love more kids, though, so maybe she knew something.

This is all coming from her various Instagram live broadcasts, which apparently disappear after they're over, so I'm sorry I can't link to any of this. Not sure when she's going to do another one, but she tends to do them around 11 p.m. Eastern Time and she answers a lot of questions. 

She has an instagram story up showing her youngest eating a spoonful of peanut butter. I don't know about anyone else, but I was also told to only give kids that young a thin amount of peanut butter because a large amount could actually block a windpipe. Then again, I've seen her give toddlers whole nuts which is also a no-no (even says so right on the can of nuts usually.) I swear these fundies are all idiots when it comes to safety.

On 3/16/2017 at 3:22 PM, actuallyjessica said:

If it's not a hint, the 6th kiddo is inevitable. Her youngest is just a little older than Spurgeon. During this time, Jessa has gotten pregnant, given birth and now has a 1 month old.

It seems time for Sierra to spawn again.

She's actually past due for her next baby. She averages 15.25 months between births, which would have put the birth last month in February, even with her longest pregnancy interval of 19 months, she'd be due in June and would probably have announced/be showing by now.

13 minutes ago, Bethella said:

She's actually past due for her next baby. She averages 15.25 months between births, which would have put the birth last month in February, even with her longest pregnancy interval of 19 months, she'd be due in June and would probably have announced/be showing by now.

She said the other day (Friday?) she wasn't pregnant on an instagram live video.

She also said she wasn't Baptist.

One more notable thing was a few videos ago she said she wasn't the same "religion" as the Duggars....

21 minutes ago, actuallyjessica said:

So if she's not baptist, what is she?

She said she just loves Jesus and wants others to know about Him. Although she did mention something about her and the Duggars both having "Baptist backgrounds." She tends to shy away from denominational questions. She did say this past one she uses the NKJV.

8 hours ago, actuallyjessica said:

a hot mess

She's a fundamentalist Christian who plays coy about what she really believes because it's cooler to say things like "I'm not a member of any denomination, I just love Jesus!" Oh yeah, and you'll appeal to more people who might buy your chocolate covered fruit / cupcakes / lipstick.

9 hours ago, actuallyjessica said:

Well she said she wasn't a fundamentalist Christian before as well; clearly she lies. ;) 

I've heard way too many fundamentalists insist they're not fundamentalists to buy that. Same with quiverfull. "Oh no, we're not quiverfull! We leave it entirely up to God and are happy with whatever he chooses to give us! We just constantly talk about what a blessing huge families are, refuse to use any kind of birth control, chart my menstrual cycle to maximize our chances of conceiving and are bitterly disappointed if I'm not pregnant any given month for completely unrelated reasons!"

3 hours ago, singsingsing said:

I've heard way too many fundamentalists insist they're not fundamentalists to buy that. Same with quiverfull. "Oh no, we're not quiverfull! We leave it entirely up to God and are happy with whatever he chooses to give us! We just constantly talk about what a blessing huge families are, refuse to use any kind of birth control, chart my menstrual cycle to maximize our chances of conceiving and are bitterly disappointed if I'm not pregnant any given month for completely unrelated reasons!"

That always makes me laugh because saying you are "leaving your family size up to god" is quiverfull no matter if they like the label or not. 

I loved how the Duggars always denied being quiverfull while regurgitating quiverfull beliefs. Lol Wut? 

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 0:45 AM, Jiraffe said:

I had to google Chacos, I've never seen them before. They do look better than what I first thought, more traction than a flip flop for sure. But this result just cracked me up and I had to share: 

image.png

Dying laughing.... Also, around here we call sandals of that variety "Jerusalem cruisers".  Sorry with the late reply. Just catching up on this thread!

My guess re Sierra and kids is that she's had a 'laundry room meltdown' and hiding behind 'fertility issues' as another name for 'my headship decided I shouldn't have any more children.'  But that's just me and wishful thinking.

15 hours ago, actuallyjessica said:

I had a friend once tell me Christianity isn't a religion, but a way of life people should strive to achieve. And she isn't even close to being on the Fundy scale! Probably my most religious friend, but she's one of these Hillsong type Hipsters (if that means anything to any of you?) 

They say these things in order for you (and themselves to an extent) to believe what they say. Glamorous lifestyle, happy families, you could have it too if you just follow our non specific, non religious religion!

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived