IGNORED

Sierra: Loving God Into Existence Through Her Husband

choralcrusader8613

24 minutes ago, nastyhobbitses said:

Maybe she can market the inevitable E. Coli as a weight loss tool. You, YES, YOU can eat nothing but cupcakes in jars and chocolate covered strawberries and lose weight FAST!!!11!!!!

HA! And if you are one of the truely Godly folk, your order may even be #blessed by some stray glass shards or toddler spittle!!1!1!!!

SO EXCITING!!1!1!1!1!

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can buy Bakers brand dipping chocolate that goes in the microwave at most grocery stores for about $2.99. I can get 2 tubs of strawberries for $5. So $45 for a half dozen not including shipping? Umm no. 

You CAN ship strawberries i.e. Shari's Berries but it has to be done a certain way. 

Did any of you see Sierra's IG story?

What do you make of it? Number 6 on the way?  

Screenshot_2017-05-10-09-37-14.png

I have no idea what that means. I would be shocked in number 6 wasn't on the way though. 

To wheel it back for a second, I saw this on Facebook and thought of you all.

IMG_0488.PNG

Just saw an advertisement for Shari's berries and went to the website. Sierra is way overpriced compared to Shari's offerings. You can get 4 Dipped Cookies & Half Dozen Swizzled Strawberries on Shari's Berries for about 24$ right now

2 hours ago, Yaoichan12 said:

Just saw an advertisement for Shari's berries and went to the website. Sierra is way overpriced compared to Shari's offerings. You can get 4 Dipped Cookies & Half Dozen Swizzled Strawberries on Shari's Berries for about 24$ right now

And Shari's berries are AMAZING. I've never had a strawberry from there that wasn't high-quality, fresh & juicy. I can't imagine Sierra is going to have the same high standards. Woman is out of her tree charging that kind of $$. I guess there's no shortage of gullible in fundieland.

I just can't fathom spending $45 on one cookie and a few strawberries. For $45, mom can receive a nice perfume. That's crazy money.

I'm taking my mum out for the day on Friday as an early Mother's Day present.  I've picked a cafe overlooking Sydney Harbour, and depending on what we get, lunch for the two of us won't cost much more than $45.  The strawberries and cookie look nice, but I know what she'd prefer!

Heck, I'm poor, so I think spending $24 on six strawberries and six cookies is ridiculous. Sierra may as well be charging a million dollars for hers, as far as I'm concerned. :shock:

10 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

To wheel it back for a second, I saw this on Facebook and thought of you all.

That is terrific!

14 minutes ago, jillymuffin said:

Annnnnd baby #6 is officially on the way

and how old is she? and it sounds like she is 2 months along if the baby is due in January 

23 minutes ago, nst said:

and how old is she? and it sounds like she is 2 months along if the baby is due in January 

Yup, probably even less than that. She said the baby is due around her son Asher's birthday, which is January 21 (according to Instagram).

Update: in her live video she said she's about 6 weeks along

I can't wait to see what cringe-worthy name she saddles this one with. :8U:

I'm already feeling prematurely exhausted for her already. I guess with Joy almost gone they'll use the younger girls to help Sierra out since her own girls are still pretty young.

That video screams "please let it go viral" - I think it's lame. Sierra never quite gets it right, everything is always a bit subpar.

A for effort, B- for execution.

So sad, but not at all surprising. At least now we know why her Mother's Day items are so overpriced; gotta buy all brand new baby items!

I hope for everybody's sake that it isn't twins.

5 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

I can't wait to see what cringe-worthy name she saddles this one with. :8U:

Meh, aside from a bit of ~tryndy~ spelling, her names haven't been too terrible. But she'll eventually run of out E--yn names for girls.

On the one hand, she seems like a real go-getter and like she truly adores her kids, but I'm concerned that she's kind of reached peak kid numbers and she's headed for the LRB (Laundry Room Breakdown).

I'm so shocked. *sarcasm* It was only a matter of time. 

With no JoyJoy to help Sierra, I guess 11-year old Johannah will be dispatched to help keep Sierra from her coming laundry room breakdown. Enjoy, Johannah.

Oh wow. That announcement video is all kinds of cringe-worthy. So much second-hand embarassment!! I don't think I've ever seen anyone so blatantly attempt to go viral.

Definitely some horribly spelled E name for a girl. Emylyn, Evalyn, Elyza... so many names for them to butcher! 

Jessa is now advertising the Mother's Day thing but the cookie lady is not. I'm almost certain that she did a deal with cookie lady to buy the cookies at a cheaper price and then she had no further involvement. Agree with the previous poster that they don't really go together and she could have used some similar colors to decorate her strawberries. 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived