IGNORED

The Seewalds, Part 12: Baby

samurai_sarah

Spurgeon is definitely in the Christmas spirit. He should stay away from the Grinch Derick Dillard. 

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Spurgeon is definitely in the Christmas spirit. He should stay away from the Grinch Derick Dillard. 

Omg he is SOOOO CUTE. He's such a happy baby :tw_love: Ben and Jessa really got lucky with him

34 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Well, that video certainly defrauded me.

IKR? Don't they know that baby's gonna go to hell if he doesn't stop moving to music?!?

But damn, Spurg is a cute baby, and I do like how smitten Jessa seems to be with him. 

3 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

They really seem to be enjoying him. Hope they don't get  overwhelmed when the new baby comes.

I hope not too. He seems to be so easy going too. So that probably helps a fair bit. 

9 minutes ago, nst said:

am i the only one who heard jinge in the background 

bueller

There were a lot of people talking in the background but it could have been Jinger. 

Joy can often sound a lot like Jinger, except when enunciating certain words. Jana also has this affliction, but doesn't sound like Jinger. 

23 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

But he's moving rhythmically to music! That's practically a direct line to Satan! 

Yep, little Spurgeon is going to hell in a handbasket.

1 minute ago, PennySycamore said:

Yep, little Spurgeon is going to hell in a handbasket.

And he's going to enjoy every moment of it. By the looks of things anyway, he's having a great time bouncing along to that music. 

2 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Did I hear a reference to Charlie Brown??? How would they know about Charlie Brown?

You did. It sounded like Josiah possibly (?) said that the music was from Charlie Brown. 

On 12/11/2016 at 1:18 PM, VixenToast said:

Would they consider Aimee Semple MacPherson as a Christian hero? Hehehehe oh lord. If you don't know that person, look her up.

Aimee Seewald.... Maybe Middle name Marie in honor of Gma Mary?

Such a lovely name, but don't give them this idea! This is my first AND middle name and I'm not sharing it with them. :kitty-wink:

6 hours ago, Chickenbutt said:

You know he is rockin out to some rap music.

I really want him to be listening to some DMX. SPURGE GON GIVE IT TO YA.

11 hours ago, marmalade said:

I'm blocked. Can someone upload or at least give a play-by-play. 

spud is dancing and jessa - i think josiah and i swear jinger are all going on and on and I think Ben puts the headphones back on when spud takes them off

and bam they are at the TTH 

Did I hear a reference to Charlie Brown??? How would they know about Charlie Brown?

They actually watch A Charlie Brown Christmas. They all posted about it last year at Jessa's. It does press a Christian message but it is kind of surprising. I wonder if they let them read the comic strip.

13 hours ago, unspoken said:

I'm surprised to see no one has mentioned Clive as a potential Seewald #2 name. I doubt they would use Staples since they already have Spurgeon and that would give them two S names. They sure do love their C.S. Lewis though! 

Jack and Lewis would both be decent names they could use in honor of C.S. Lewis.

30 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

They actually watch A Charlie Brown Christmas. They all posted about it last year at Jessa's. It does press a Christian message but it is kind of surprising. I wonder if they let them read the comic strip.

They might run into that old classic where Linus and Schroeder, I think,  run into Snoopy  shivering in the snow and they say to him  "Be of good cheer, Snoopy" "Yes, be of good cheer" while doing nothing to help Snoopy get warm.  The point of the strip is basically that passage from James "Faith without works is dead"

They probably could read the comic strip. There's nothing that would really defraud them, it's pretty tame.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived