IGNORED

The Seewalds, Part 12: Baby

samurai_sarah

1 hour ago, OldFadedStar said:

Off topic, but I went down a fundie FB rabbit hole and ended up on Bens page. 

On the first picture he posted of him and Jesse, Josh commented "I am watching you..."

Few months later, when Ben posted he was writing Jessa a letter, Josh posted "My Dearest Ben, I am still keeping a close eye on you...even when you use such antiquated, yet romantic methods such as paper and pen. 

Sincerely Yours, NSA"

With everything else now known, this is just.. wrong.  "I am watching you to make sure you don't hurt my sister... I would hurt you if you were unfaithful or hurt her but I'm allowed to do that!" 

I hope Ben bitch slapped Smugger after they found out what a nasty cheating pig he is.    

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, OldFadedStar said:

Off topic, but I went down a fundie FB rabbit hole and ended up on Bens page. 

On the first picture he posted of him and Jesse, Josh commented "I am watching you..."

Few months later, when Ben posted he was writing Jessa a letter, Josh posted "My Dearest Ben, I am still keeping a close eye on you...even when you use such antiquated, yet romantic methods such as paper and pen. 

Sincerely Yours, NSA"

With everything else now known, this is just.. wrong.  "I am watching you to make sure you don't hurt my sister... I would hurt you if you were unfaithful or hurt her but I'm allowed to do that!" 

Another one of those instances where it'd actually be kinda sweet if it weren't the Duggars. Barf.

I went down my own rabbit hole and realized Josh Duggar's entire page is public with the ability for anyone to reply to everything. So his page is mostly trolls (if you'd call them that) countering what he's saying and leaving links to articles about the whole Ashley Madison hack. It hasn't been updated since 2013/2014, so I don't know why he still has it set to public.

9 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Disgusting, cringeworthy, over the top. Here's the bleach! :brainbleach:

Thanks @Carm_88 i really need it! 

3 minutes ago, Stormy said:

Another one of those instances where it'd actually be kinda sweet if it weren't the Duggars. Barf.

I went down my own rabbit hole and realized Josh Duggar's entire page is public with the ability for anyone to reply to everything. So his page is mostly trolls (if you'd call them that) countering what he's saying and leaving links to articles about the whole Ashley Madison hack. It hasn't been updated since 2013/2014, so I don't know why he still has it set to public.

maybe they want us to think that is all old stuff, they don't have anymore anything to hide (ha yes as we could  belive...) ecc ecc.

i mean like a statement to says ok everything is pass just forgott about this little accident and move on, look how godly we are now!

9 hours ago, halcionne said:

I think there's an actual graphic designer in the VF/NCFIC set, anyway. One of the Niednagel brothers? I can't speak to the quality of his work, though. Let me see if I can find it; I'd love to see a critique of his work.

Edit: It's not a Niednagel, it's Justin Turley. I have no idea what sort of training he got. Please, share your thoughts, @Iamtheway!

http://justinturley.com/

Looking at Justin's portfolio he definitely didn't do this flyer. He isn't bad, but very simple in his designs.

Bleach please these  people are so...i don't even know the right word to use  Gross? Wrong? Hypocrithe?  Bleah

The word to describe them hasn't been invented yet.

Ben if you read here please beat the living shit out of your brother in law.  I know that the thought of going to jail is scary but I'm sure we can raise your bail and defense money.  If doing so means Boob cuts you off there are many of us that could/would help you and Jessa establish yourself somewhere else. 

In last episode of 19KAC where they were all, Ben did have a pissed of look on his face. In hindsight, Ben was thisclose to jumping up and beating beating Josh's ass. I abhor violence, but I would love to have seen Josh getting a beating on live tv.

36 minutes ago, RosyDaisy said:

In last episode of 19KAC where they were all, Ben did have a pissed of look on his face. In hindsight, Ben was thisclose to jumping up and beating beating Josh's ass. I abhor violence, but I would love to have seen Josh getting a beating on live tv.

I'm not a fan of violence either but Josh getting a little retribution for his behavior would make me feel better about it. 

11 hours ago, halcionne said:

I think there's an actual graphic designer in the VF/NCFIC set, anyway. One of the Niednagel brothers? I can't speak to the quality of his work, though. Let me see if I can find it; I'd love to see a critique of his work.

Edit: It's not a Niednagel, it's Justin Turley. I have no idea what sort of training he got. Please, share your thoughts, @Iamtheway!

http://justinturley.com/

His work is not really to my taste, but it looks ok. And if I was organizing a very godly event (haha, not very likely) I'd sure chose him over the person who did the poster for Ben and his buddies. :)

It's sad I'm such a heathen. There seems to be a market there. :)

On 12/24/2016 at 7:56 AM, bal maiden said:

Interesting, can you share a source for that? I must be an outlier, as I was raised on mung beans, brown rice, and home made yoghurt, but my first kid was 9lbs3.5oz... 

I ate super crap chicken nuggets, fries, etc as a kid and my two babies were 2lb each. lol

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived