IGNORED

Jinger and Jeremy: Married with...No Children (yet)

Destiny

3 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

Maybe they're in Australia right now? Or the Duggars think that those godless hobbits and Maori deserved God's wrath?

They're in Australia now - they said NZ was the second part.

I assume their NZ bit will still go ahead but they might have to reconsider parts of their itinerary there if they're driving around because some roads are now impassable. In any case they may only be going to the south of the South Island (if Queenstown/scenery is more their thing) so won't have a problem there.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

They're in Australia now - they said NZ was the second part.

Get them out of here!!

If they're in Sydney or the Red Centre the weather is nice this time of year.

In Victoria, it was nice weather on Friday and it's been cold and wet since. 

Will be in Sydney shortly though, so time for some more sun!

I have to say that Mullet's outfit for the wedding was really nice, pity she changed out of it so quickly. However, if it was uncomfortable for her, I'm not going to fault her for changing.

It does look like Marci took down the pics. I don't think it's a coincidence that my pointing out the pics and then less than 24 hours later she takes gen down. They've been posted since November 10th but she takes them down now? We got a good look at them so oh well.

14 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It does look like Marci took down the pics. I don't think it's a coincidence that my pointing out the pics and then less than 24 hours later she takes gen down. They've been posted since November if anyonebut she takes them down now? We got a good look at them so oh well.

The pictures were on the pickles fb page which I'm guessing was the real problem. They're still on there if anyone wants to see them.

39 minutes ago, CorruptionInc. said:

Get them out of here!!

If they're in Sydney or the Red Centre the weather is nice this time of year.

In Victoria, it was nice weather on Friday and it's been cold and wet since. 

Will be in Sydney shortly though, so time for some more sun!

*waves*

I'm in Sydney and the weather's perfect - 24 and sunny. It's like God herself is welcoming them!

They probably picked the best time of year to come - December-Feb is too hot, early spring too unpredictable and our autumns kind of suck if foliage is your thing. Plus all the jacarandas are in bloom at the moment so it's purple everywhere!

5 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

*waves*

I'm in Sydney and the weather's perfect - 24 and sunny. It's like God herself is welcoming them!

They probably picked the best time of year to come - December-Feb is too hot, early spring too unpredictable and our autumns kind of suck if foliage is your thing. Plus all the jacarandas are in bloom at the moment so it's purple everywhere!

They definitely did pick the best time to come, hopefully Jinger doesn't realise Melbourne has good coffee and they don't come here haha!!! 

Quite a few places were talking about Marci's photos so no shock word got back to the Duggars.

47 minutes ago, grandmadugger said:

When I searched FB for Marci it showed ove 50k had been searching for her. That's gotta set off a few alarms. 

I bet she loves the attention. 

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I bet she loves the attention. 

Oh I'm sure she does/did TLC on the other hand may not have.  They might not even had her on their radar until she was mentioned here. 

1 hour ago, grandmadugger said:

When I searched FB for Marci it showed ove 50k had been searching for her. That's gotta set off a few alarms. 

I just ran a search her but didn't see where any numbers came up. Where are you finding this information?

24 minutes ago, marmalade said:

I just ran a search her but didn't see where any numbers came up. Where are you finding this information?

It shows in my search bar. 

You_Doodle_2016-11-14T03_56_15Z.jpg

I was concerned that there were a lot of pictures of children. I'm sure she didn't get the parents' permission.

9 hours ago, paulypepper said:

Being someone who is pretty who is pretty much unshakeable, I decided to watch the videos. I was a bit disturbed by all three...they seemed to have a feeling of indoctrination to them. Then there is this: Incentive Program to Earn Free Diapers, Wipes, groceries, Baby Furniture & clothes when you sign up for our free classes!

144295.jpg

The first thing I thought when I saw that picture was, "baby sherpa." Fundies would make babies carry around their own shit if they could.

Did anyone catch this from the People's article (I copied it from a post off of Tumblr which looks to have transcribed the magazine): 

"with Josh Duggar´s son Michael serving as the ring bearer, dropping mini-soccer-ball cut outs down the aisle in a nod to Jeremy´s days as player for the New York Red Bulls. (Adding another quirky touch, the grooms-men wore colourful animal-print socks to spice up their suits. “Jeremy has a little bit of eccentricity,“ says his dad, Chuck. “He´s got style and class, and Jinger does too.“

So hey, if that's true, good for them for having little nods of personality sprinkled throughout their wedding ~ AND Jeremy's got a "bit of eccentricity", too?  I hope that's something they have in common, and are two little dorks together (me and husband are, so snark meant!), able to bring some fundie walls down, and just enjoy one another.

. . .  probably none of that is going to happen.  But one can dream.

Was Red Bull served at the reception? : )  

No wonder the afterparty at the Duggar compound went on long into the night!

I don't know if this is the right thread to post this, but I have a maybe important question:

Do you think it is necessary to change the forum rules because Jinger and Jeremy's wedding is now over and probably more courtships are on the way, maybe Joseph, Josiah, Joy,..... More and more Duggar children leaving home?

I especially ask this because there have been difficulties concerning speculating about the "orientation" of some members of the Duggar family.

Idk, is this discussed somewhere else?

Rules discussion goes in Community Discussion not in the family threads, please.

A little fast of me, but I am already guessing when Baby Vuolo will make an appearance. 

Perhaps we could let that topic wait at least a few weeks if not months?  We don't need to be the Duggar sisters on baby watch, do we?

31 minutes ago, season of life said:

A little fast of me, but I am already guessing when Baby Vuolo will make an appearance. 

My guess is a baby by September next year.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived