IGNORED

Jinger and Jeremy: Married with...No Children (yet)

Destiny

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

Perhaps we could let that topic wait at least a few weeks if not months?  We don't need to be the Duggar sisters on baby watch, do we?

Yeah the ink has barely dried on their marriage certificate. Plus they don't need the extra attention. FJ has already spent months speculating on every minute detail of Jinger's wedding. Now that it's over I really don't think we need to immediately move on to placing bets on their non-existent child's due date.

19 hours ago, Denim Jumper said:

I just want to see one of these gals end up with Brandon Keilen's brother. Can't remember which one, but since I can't have that POA to myself, someone's got enjoy it it. Might as well be Jana. 

That'd be Craig Keilen. And I was kinda hoping to call dibs... :kitty-shifty:

On 11/12/2016 at 11:00 AM, Fun Undies said:

Sorry if repeat . . . But uh, is this Carlin?  Is she wearing a navy colored version of the bridesmaid dress??

Screenshot_20161112-125756.png

Joy is really looking like Jessa here.

56 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

Yeah the ink has barely dried on their marriage certificate. Plus they don't need the extra attention. FJ has already spent months speculating on every minute detail of Jinger's wedding. Now that it's over I really don't think we need to immediately move on to placing bets on their non-existent child's due date.

I think that there is going to be a lot of speculation between this and when there will be a Vuolo baby born. Jeez let them get through the honeymoon first. 

So do you guys think Jinger will have more access to the internet once she's living in her own home? Would she even be interested in looking anything up?

I wonder if she is aware that a website has her name in the title.

1 hour ago, ClaraOswin said:

So do you guys think Jinger will have more access to the internet once she's living in her own home? Would she even be interested in looking anything up?

I wonder if she is aware that a website has her name in the title.

good question.

I would supect her to google her own name first. I did that. If you type Jinger Duggar in google freejinger is within the first 10 sites, after people and dailymail....

so let's hope she finds us. I bet you Jessa already did and told Jinger about it.

There is no way the Duggars haven't had people keeping tabs on their indirect internet presence since day one - we're not a secret.

I do with we had some kind of disclaimer like season 1 of Everybody Loves Raymond where he said in the intro "It's not about the kids."

Maybe Ray Romano can do a short pop up when people log on ...."It's not just about Jinger."  

Kidding - pop ups are the devils work.

Whew. I finally made it through the past two threads. 

My thoughts?

1. THOSE SHOES. I want them. I can't find that color anywhere!

2.  Mullet's commentary on Jinger just reminds me of parent-teacher conferences where the teacher is struggling to say something nice. "Special Snowflake eats paste but he colors in the lines and blows his nose SO QUIETLY!" Like she really has no thoughts of who her daughter is outside of their ideal testimony for god-fearing women. I mean, really, all she said about her daughter is "she knows how to keep her mouth shut and obey her new man." 

3. The cake looks good, but agree with the rest of you guys... naked cakes are dry af. 

4. Marci Dauer. Ugh. UGH. WHY DID I VISIT HER PAGE? Discussing being trans is child abuse! Jesus brought us Trump! 

They want to have "cultural foods"? What does that mean? Wichety grubs? 

Because really - there wouldn't be much food in Sydney that they couldn't get in NYC. I can't really see Jinger enjoying the seafood or Asian food options, which is probably where Sydney excels.

I also doubt they are going to branch out and eat kangaroo and emu (even though re the first, they totally should).

3 minutes ago, JessaBlessa said:

They're only interested in kangaroos and food or coffee??

I mean, seriously. Kangaroos and coffee? Who talks about AUS&NZ without talking about natural beauty? It sounds like they haven't thought much about, uh, getting out much. Why go somewhere so far away if you're just going to walk around a few cities?

1 minute ago, Captain Obvious said:

They want to have "cultural foods"? What does that mean? Wichety grubs? 

Because really - there wouldn't be much food in Sydney that they couldn't get in NYC. I can't really see Jinger enjoying the seafood or Asian food options, which is probably where Sydney excels.

I also doubt they are going to branch out and eat kangaroo and emu (even though re the first, they totally should).

Maybe if Jeremy wants to try it she'll have it... Like when they went to that restaurant after the proposal. That was Korean barbecue, right?

Jeremy sounded so much like he didn't know what to say and like he wanted the video to end before it even started. He did not sound like he was into making that video. 

Her dress and heels are very cute in that picture. So is Jing going to dress totally different now? Is Jeremy shopping with her? 

I hope Jinger can do all the things SHE wants to do. Since all of her international trips were with a bunch of people I doubt she got much choice in activities. So I hope her honeymoon she all about what they like. And I would love to meet a real kangaroo too. They are such cool animals. 

2 minutes ago, elliha said:

Jeremy sounded so much like he didn't know what to say and like he wanted the video to end before it even started. He did not sound like he was into making that video. 

He's probably not used to making a youtube video for every occasion! That's one of the weirdest non-Christianity things about the Duggars. Let's have everyone make a separate video congratulating Jinger and Jeremy on their wedding and put them all on youtube... because... reasons? Is it part of their "ministry"? :dontgetit:

Just now, MargaretElliott said:

He's probably not used to making a youtube video for every occasion! That's one of the weirdest non-Christianity things about the Duggars. Let's have everyone make a separate video congratulating Jinger and Jeremy on their wedding and put them all on youtube... because... reasons? Is it part of their "ministry"? :dontgetit:

Probably. It is weird. I kind of get making a video for a wedding but not on youtube but part of a wedding video or just friends making their own collections of video at or around the time of a wedding but not posting them online.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived